BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #8 in Cologne

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

• Do you like this mens cologne?4 Answers
  • Siempre he escuchado sobre este perfume, es duradero? Ed ...6 Answers
  • What is your favorite cologne for men? Mine is still Aqua...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
mayra a.
I love this cologne first time I smelled it was on my boyfriend the first time we meet I loves how he smell so much I feel in love . And on his birthday I alway refill his cologne .
LizzBeth M.
My bf wears this cologne and I am obsessed with it. It is such a pleasant and masculine smell. It is long lasting yet not overwhelmingly strong. It is the perfect masculine smell.
Justin M.
Canton, OH
I love this spray and so does my wife. It lasts a long time and smells great. I would totally recommend this to any guy. You don't need much to smell like a million dollars.
Catie C.
Howland, ME
I like to call this "sex in a bottle" honestly I can tell instantly of someone's wearing it! I love
My fiancé wearing in, totally makes me happy. I can't resist the smell!
Rae K.
Love love love this! This scent is a cult favorite! It's a classic, light and fresh, which is very suitable for lighter seasons. I love it be cause it's suitable for younger kids.
Madison  D.
I love this scent on my husband. It's very clean and manly smelling. Not too intense like some colognes he has used in the past. This scent on my man makes me swoon :)
Abbie B.
This smells so wonderful!! My boyfriend use to wear polo. Then I smelled this and was hooked. He ended up surprising me and bought it, just because I loved the smell.
James M.
Los Angeles, CA
I had a boyfriend who wore this as his signature scent. Even though we're not together anymore, I still think this is one of the most wonderful masculine scents. It's subtle and earthy and yet also very, very elegant.
gina b.
corinth ny
this is my all time favorite scent I don't care who wears it men women when I smell it it makes me thing of gorgeous Italian men in suits ready to shower me in money...
Shannon V.
Portland, OR
I bought this for my boyfriend. It was to restock his supply because I never want him to run out. It's a strong smell but not overpowering. It has a nice finish and longevity. Classic hot boy smell.
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
i heard this smells wonderful. What do you think?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Is this a strong product?
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Is this men's or women's?
Mariana D.
Does this smell good, I want to get my husband something but I don't know what to get him..?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.