BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #8 in Cologne

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

• Do you like this mens cologne?4 Answers
  • Siempre he escuchado sobre este perfume, es duradero? Ed ...6 Answers
  • What is your favorite cologne for men? Mine is still Aqua...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Eileen G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of my favorite colognes. Its such a familiar scent to me, every time some one is wearing this I can point it out. I love this scent and recommend it for anyone of any age.
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
This smells really good and I love the way it smells. I like the way a lot of colognes smell more than perfumes sometimes. But this smells like a MAN and I love the way it smells.
Alexis P.
San Antonio, TX
This Is One Of My Favorite Perfumes Of All Time Especially For Men , The Smell Is Great A Little Pricey But Over All This Is A Great Product And I Would Recommend This Product 100%
Sondra Z.
Cibolo, TX
Love this cologne for my husband! I first bought this for him about 9 years ago when we were in high school and first started dating. It is still my favorite on him and the cologne I most often have to replace since it is the most used.
Emily N.
Harrisburg, PA
Like someone else mentioned, an oldie but goodie. This cologne smells sooooo good and lasts a long time. Very noticeable when a man is wearing. Uhhh it just smells amazing
Elizabeth S.
Brookline, MA
Such a classic !! The men's version is something I can spot right away. It really smells so good on everyone. It almost has an addictiveness to it. Reasonably priced, too.
Magda H.
Addison
My boyfriend has this cologne and I love it. It lasts long and the smell it's just right. He has been using it for a while and I still love it. The bottle looks good and the product smells better. I recommend this product!
Irma paola A.
Plantation, FL
This has to be the most delicious perfume, some other perfumes can be too much but this one is just enough. There are different prices for anyone to purchase and it last a long time on, i can even smell it after a day.
Ellen C.
Leesburg, FL
Smells divine. Got it as a present for Christmas two years ago from my parents and it smells so good! Wish it lasted more on the skin. But, it goes leave me with good memories from around that time every time I wear it.
Serry T.
San jose, CA
My boyfriend uses this and it lasts forever! I wish I could find a perfume that lasted this long on me. The scent is very fresh and manly. I literally tell him he can't wear anything else because this is the best!
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
i heard this smells wonderful. What do you think?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Is this a strong product?
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Is this men's or women's?
Mariana D.
Does this smell good, I want to get my husband something but I don't know what to get him..?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.