BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #8 in Cologne

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

• Do you like this mens cologne?4 Answers
  • Siempre he escuchado sobre este perfume, es duradero? Ed ...6 Answers
  • What is your favorite cologne for men? Mine is still Aqua...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Maxine W.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I bought this for my ex-boyfriend at Sephora and it smells amazing. It's also a light scent and not as strong as some men's fragrances which I really liked. It's pricey, but definitely worth it. I would buy it again.
Joe V.
Grand prairie, Tx
Yes! yes! yes! Perfect for all year round and it's a pantry dropper for sure. Not too strong but strong enough. If you don't have this in your collection your collection doesn't count! A believe it's on the more affordable side also.
Suzanne E.
My boyfriend has been wearing this for years and I have no complaints! It smells fresh, clean and sexy. I'm sure he will continue to re-purchase when it runs out...if not- I will do it for him :)
Suzanne I.
Milford, MA
Armani has,hands down, the absolute best perfumes!!!! Perfumes for men and women. My husband loves every Armani cologne ever Maquoketa made and I love them on him!!! You can never go wrong with Armani.
Kiesha C.
Dodge City, KS
Best smelling
Man! Clean crisp sexy yummy and pannie dropper! This stuff makes me instantly swoon!! Like sexual attraction by smell' last long lil goes long way I love buying this for my hubby
Alexia R.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this scent for my husband!! He uses a few spritzs and it lasts all day! The best time to buy is firing the holidays because you can find value sets... But regardless of the price it's so worth it!!
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
It's super refreshing and def a showstopper scent! It does have a fresh, ocean esque feel to it.
Like Gerorgio Armani's other Acqua Di Gio scents, it has this woody, citrus, spicy scent to it. If you like the Michael Kors Sexy scent, you'll like this Gerogio Armani scent.
Yajaira P.
Pascagoula, MS
I LOVE the smell its AMAZING! My husband has this one (among others) but this one is by far my fav for him to use! When he wears it it drives me crazy! Lol IT is on the pricier side but it is well worth it!
Alyna J.
Saint Albans, WV
Smells amazing. I highly recommend this perfume!! It's sultry but sweet which is what I love in a perfume. Kind of reminds me of a man's cologne in a way but not as harsh
Rita-Marie P.
This and the new Jimmy Choo Man cologne are my favorite on a guy! It just smells so wonderful and refreshing! It's not too harsh or in your face but enough where you can sense it but not its not overbearing! Whenever I have to get a gift for a guy, it's one of these two. Make the world a better place by making the men in it smell a little better!
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
i heard this smells wonderful. What do you think?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Is this a strong product?
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Is this men's or women's?
Mariana D.
Does this smell good, I want to get my husband something but I don't know what to get him..?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.