BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #8 in Cologne

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

• Do you like this mens cologne?4 Answers
  • Siempre he escuchado sobre este perfume, es duradero? Ed ...6 Answers
  • What is your favorite cologne for men? Mine is still Aqua...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sonia M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is by far the best cologne out there. It's pretty pricey but its worth every penny. I bought it for my bf on his birthday and he loved it. I just love this scent . I can't get over was good it smells. I would most surley buy this again.
Elena F.
I hate this scent. Every guy owns this and they always put too much. So cliche and over priced. Also the people that wear this never know what smells good so they rely on other guys telling them or the ladies/men working at the fragrance counters
Andrea W.
This fragrance is amazing! Such a classic that smells so good. If you're looking for a scent that's classy and clean, this one is perfect! No matter what age group or occasion! This has become a staple in my boyfriend's fragrance collection.
Maeg D.
Armani colognes & perfumes are not my favorite. It's a bit too musky for me. I feel that it is a good value if their scent is enjoyable for you. I have purchased this product at Sephora, but would not purchase again.
Hazelle A.
Vallejo, CA
My boyfriends favorite cologne! I've purchased this for him at Macy's and it's lasted for such a long time, a little goes a long way! He can spray it once in the morning and still smell it late in the evening. Definitely worth the splurge
Raina P.
Holdrege , NE
I love love love this scent of perfume! Its not to girly or manly, its in between but I don't know how to describe the scent of the perfume without looking at the ingredients. The smell is captivating and I've loved it for a long time.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
Absolutely love this stuff. Bought it for my boyfriend and I can't keep my hands off him when he puts it on. Definitely worth the price. It's very long lasting. I would most definitely buy this all over again!
Audria D.
I cannot begin to explain how good this smells! My husband wears it and I can't get enough. One or two spritz will last him all day long! It's beautiful and inviting in its fragrance. Sometimes I wear it just because it's that good!
Ernisha G.
Cahokia, IL
Got this as a gift and I have to say it smelled really good. Love the look, it's not too big or too small. Perfect size. It was a gift so I don't know the price. I'll go buy more of it and maybe buy one as a gift
Estefany A.
This is my father's favorite cologne. Every time he's running low I know exactly what his Father's Day gift/Christmas gift/ birthday gift will be . I feel like it's super long lasting that even after washing his clothes they still smell like it
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
i heard this smells wonderful. What do you think?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Is this a strong product?
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Is this men's or women's?
Mariana D.
Does this smell good, I want to get my husband something but I don't know what to get him..?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.