2 colors available

BY GIORGIO ARMANI #7 in Fragrance for Him

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

• Siempre he escuchado sobre este perfume, es duradero? Ed para usarl...6 Answers
  • What is your favorite cologne for men? Mine is still Aqua Do Gio Ac...3 Answers
  • Is it worth the price?7 Answers
Buy on Giorgio...*
Stacy R.
Stacy R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Aqua di Gio has been a favorite men's cologne of mine for many years, I knew a few guys in high school who wore it. After going for a few years without smelling it I bought it for my now husband when we were still dating. It it a sexy, clean, masculine scent and takes on different notes on different people. When we got engaged my husband bought the women's version for me which is also great. And these two scents are the ones we wore on our wedding day. They are fresh and timeless scents.
Brooke I.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
Just like my dad has his favorite aftershave this is his favorite spray. Ever since it was released this is what I get him every Father's Day like clockwork. Around Father's Day Macy's always has a gift with purchase. I don't even have to ask him what he wants this is what he wants every Father's Day and he knows it comes to the gift with purchase. It has a really clean scent to it good for ages I would say 30 and up
Ruben L.
Ruben L.
Bellevue, NE
This is the best cologne that I have ever used. I have been using this cologne for about 8 years now and never get tired of it, nor do I get a lack of comments when going out on the town. I would recommend this cologne to anyone, and am also generous enough to give it to my friends when they forget their own cologne because I want them to smell the best that they can.
Delia K.
Delia K.
I can't say enough good things about this Cologne. I absolutely love the smell it is just so classic and doesn't smell outdated or old. I bought this for my boyfriend and he has been hooked since and I love when he wears it a little goes along way and I love when you can catch little wiffs of it while we are out its my absolute favorite men's Cologne!!
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Muncie, IN
I'm obsessed with this cologne. My boyfriend had been wanting it for so long because some of his friends had it. When he made me smell it in store, I immediately bought him the biggest bottle they had. It smells SO good! He loves it and it lasts forever. He puts it on before work & he still smells good when he gets home. Wish I could give it 10 stars!
Rita-Marie P.
Rita-Marie P.
This and the new Jimmy Choo Man cologne are my favorite on a guy! It just smells so wonderful and refreshing! It's not too harsh or in your face but enough where you can sense it but not its not overbearing! Whenever I have to get a gift for a guy, it's one of these two. Make the world a better place by making the men in it smell a little better!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Penfield, NY
I bought this for my husband for a Christmas present. It is one of my favorite scents for men right now. It is a little expensive, but I got it from sephora when they were having a promotional event. To me this scent smells refreshing and cool. One or two sprays and you should be good. It can be over powering if you use too much.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Dallas, TX
This smell is amazing! I can never get enough of it. It's very clean and soft, if that makes any sense. It's a scent that smells good on everyone that I've smelled it on. The frosted bottle is a classic look, I don't think it should change. Men, if you want to catch a lady's attention, this cologne is the way to go!
Sharmane W.
Sharmane W.
I don't know what to say but WOW! This has always been my favorite mens cologne. I bought it for my husband when we first started dating and we now have been married for 10 years and have purchased this cologne multiple times. He always gets compliments when he wears it. Women go crazy over this cologne guys!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
I love the way Acqua Di Gio smells. It's my loves go to cologne. It's pricey but oh so worth it. Nice packaging and the colognes scent is very long lasting. I purchased it at Dillard's. I definitely recommend you give this cologne a try if you're out looking for a special present for your special someone.
Carrie V.
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
i heard this smells wonderful. What do you think?
Rosemary M.
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a strong product?
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Is this men's or women's?
Mariana D.
Mariana D.
Does this smell good, I want to get my husband something but I don't know what to get him..?
SAMANTHA S.
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.