BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #14 in Cologne

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

• Do you like this mens cologne?4 Answers
  • Siempre he escuchado sobre este perfume, es duradero? Ed ...6 Answers
  • What is your favorite cologne for men? Mine is still Aqua...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
amy s.
Normandy park, WA
This is one of my favorite scents on a man. It is a bit on the expensive side but it is so worth it. I have purchased it twice for a boyfriend and it is magical! I would totally buy it again in the future, for a boyfriend!
Jennifer O.
Omg, this cologne is amazing!!! I bought it for my husband for Christmas because he needed something different, and WOW, I can't get over how delicious he smells while wearing it!. Ladies and gentlemen, get this cologne.
Monika B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
This is my boyfriends favorite cologne. He can’t say enough about it. The smell is INCREDIBLE. I could sit here and smell him all day. He gets it at Macy’s, and although it’s pricey, it’s so worth it. The smell stays on his clothes for days.
Bonnie L.
I knew some who who wore this cologne and it made everything they wore smell amazing! I used to look forward to giving this cologne as a gift. Its more on the expensive side however, you don't need a lot of the product to smell great. Overall, great product!
Lexi W.
This is definietly one if those amazing colignes that smells good on almost anyman. Its not over powering in the least and has such a pleasant fragrance to it!! Love it!!
Amanda B.
This smells so good. My boyfriend got a bottle a few years ago and not only does it last on his skin for a long time, but the bottle is still mostly full. It's a thick glass bottle which means it's sturdy against my clumsiness and it is a great buy!

-----
This was meant to be for the Men's version. Sorry :(
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
I first purchased this for my brother for Christmas years ago and it smelled so amazing on him that I would find myself stealing a squirt here and there. Then before I knew it is was wearing it more than he was. It's a great unisex fragrance in my opinion and I highly recommend it.
Brittany F.
This is the signature scent that my brother wears. It is a fresh, clean scent that has very distinctive notes that you know what it is as soon as you smell it! I worked in a cosmetic store and we sold this like crazy constantly. It is an amazing fragrance that the person wearing it as well as smelling can enjoy!
Melissa G.
San Benito , TX
I love the way Acqua Di Gio smells. It's my loves go to cologne. It's pricey but oh so worth it. Nice packaging and the colognes scent is very long lasting. I purchased it at Dillard's. I definitely recommend you give this cologne a try if you're out looking for a special present for your special someone.
Liz O.
Staten Island , NY
Ok I have to say how much I love Giorgio Armani! I think the price is right on point for what u get.The packaging is sim and the scent is amazing I always buy this for my husband love the smell and it stays all day !
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
i heard this smells wonderful. What do you think?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Is this a strong product?
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Is this men's or women's?
Mariana D.
Does this smell good, I want to get my husband something but I don't know what to get him..?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.