BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #12 in Cologne

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

• Do you like this mens cologne?4 Answers
  • Siempre he escuchado sobre este perfume, es duradero? Ed ...6 Answers
  • What is your favorite cologne for men? Mine is still Aqua...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jimmy W.
Orlando
Is there anyone who doesnt LOVE the smell of Acqua di Gio?! This cologne is such a staple. Ive gone through more bottles than I can count and will likely continue to sport this scent until the powers that be over at Armani decide to stop making it...but, please dont! This is an all year cologne that you can always count on. HIGHLY recommend!
Matthew M.
Brooklyn
Grab it while you can! Apparently, they discontinued this fragrance and it’s going up in value! This is a summer/spring banger that is mass appealing. All you need is about 4-6 sprays around your neck and you’re all set. Projection is about 6-8 hours on my skin.
Austin M.
Whittier
A great fresh aquatic scent with a touch of sea salt. I would recommend this for spring to summer wear, I purchased said fragrance from Nordstrom’s. It lasts long on the skin and projects fairly well, I recommend this to all guys trying to smell better.
Sean T.
San Antonio
This for me is a must have . Summer and spring in Texas and this performs beyond others I have . It’s a good scent and reached for more . It’s aquatics and citrus . Make a bigger bottle and we have a great purchase
Jennifer O.
Omg, this cologne is amazing!!! I bought it for my husband for Christmas because he needed something different, and WOW, I can't get over how delicious he smells while wearing it!. Ladies and gentlemen, get this cologne.
Monika B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
This is my boyfriends favorite cologne. He can’t say enough about it. The smell is INCREDIBLE. I could sit here and smell him all day. He gets it at Macy’s, and although it’s pricey, it’s so worth it. The smell stays on his clothes for days.
amy s.
Normandy Park, WA
This is one of my favorite scents on a man. It is a bit on the expensive side but it is so worth it. I have purchased it twice for a boyfriend and it is magical! I would totally buy it again in the future, for a boyfriend!
Darius P.
East Stroudsburg
Another amazing flanker from Acqua di Gio. This one is slightly more sharp but still vibrant and fresh. I personally feel like this one performs better and has a more mature appeal. Blind buy worthy for sure.
Bonnie L.
I knew some who who wore this cologne and it made everything they wore smell amazing! I used to look forward to giving this cologne as a gift. Its more on the expensive side however, you don't need a lot of the product to smell great. Overall, great product!
Lexi W.
This is definietly one if those amazing colignes that smells good on almost anyman. Its not over powering in the least and has such a pleasant fragrance to it!! Love it!!
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
i heard this smells wonderful. What do you think?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Is this a strong product?
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Is this men's or women's?
Mariana D.
Does this smell good, I want to get my husband something but I don't know what to get him..?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.