BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Acqua di gio blends fresh notes of melon and pear with an armful of hyacinth, jasmine, rose and lily. At the base, a wake of musk and sandalwood caress the senses with sensuality and serenity.

Buy on Giorgio...
leslie H.
leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.
My mother in law had this fragrance in the shower gel and I kind felt bad for her because I empty out the bottle is smells so good you have no clue what you are missing. Not only the shower gel smelled good I just got the sample size and it smell exactly the same. I'm definitely getting the bigger bottle.
Autumn P.
Autumn P.
Madisonville, TN
Everytime i buy a scent i always try to go for something thats not to strong but will stick with me throughout the day. Since i started using this you wouldn't believe how many compliments i get everyone always want to know what im wearing although its a litttttle on the pricey side its soo worth it!
Megan F.
Megan F.
Youngstown, OH
Great clean, crisp, and citrus smell. Very nice for summer and day time. Good for any age and any occasion. The bottle is very pretty and clean looking. I will be buying this again when I run out. I have a lot of perfumes and this is my boyfriends favorite. He can't get enough when I wear it.
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
Carrboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes yes yes. I fell in love with this scent in the late 80's early 1990's. It has such a clean and fresh scent. Sometimes it is hard to find, or it can be expensive. It is well worth the money spent on any given day. I would recommend this to anyone that loves perfumes.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Sacramento, CA
Great for summer. I like to apply a lot before going out on really hot days. It doesn't last all day, but I mainly use it to smell fresh while I run errands on hot, sticky days and just quickly reapply through out the day. I also prefer this bottle to the original EDP.
Lira N.
Lira N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would give this perfume 10 stars if I could. Hands down one of the best perfumes I ever purchased. I got it as a birthday gift when it first came out and now I keep purchasing it all the time. It's such a refreshing smell that lasts all day!!! It's not heavy at all.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Penfield, NY
I am currently obsessed with this perfume. It is a little pricey but I bought it from Sephora when they were having a promotion. I think this scent is light and flowery. You only need a spray or two and it's stays with you the whole day. I've been using it for years.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Creighton , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is great! It is so light and fresh. Although, I am used to more stronger scents and musks, song feel the scent doesn't linger nearly as long. I find myself resonating throughout the day so ninepins definitely purchase a roller ball for your purse.
Johnna M.
Johnna M.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell of it may too light for me but while working at Sephora it was one of the tops sellers. It is a very good gift to buy since most people like it since it is more soft. If you don't want a bold fragrance this will probably be your go to
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is honestly one of my favorite smells on a man. It's a one of a kind scent that's easily identifiable and tickles your senses in a good way. It's not too pungent or strong. It's the right amount of manly without being "brute"
jazmin r.
jazmin r.
Earlimart, California
Smell good?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have a lasting power?
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Wollongong
Does this smell nice and is it worth the money?
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Belle Chasse, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How would one describe this scent? Is it manly? Fruity? Help!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Palmdale, CA
does this smell that great? i've been wanting to spend money on a high end perfume but i'm still not sure which one