MakeupPerfume & CologneGiorgio Armani
Acqua Di Gio Cologne By Gift Set - 34 oz Eau De Toilette Spray + 26 oz Deodorant Stick

Acqua Di Gio Cologne by Giorgio Armani, One of the most popular and iconic men's fragrances of the 20th and 21st century was composed in 1996 by fifi award-winning master perfumer alberto morillas and ushered in a new age of fresh, aquatic-citrus...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Acqua Di Gio Cologne By Giorgio Armani Gift Set - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray + 2.6 oz Deodorant Stick!
Fahad R.
Richmond, TX
Purchased at: Macy's
All you old school dudes, this is the OG cologne that has the freshest scent. You should definitely try this cologne out! Has a long lasting scent that isn’t too overpowering.
Jerimy G.
Dallas, TX
Love this sent ,Very citrusy but woodsy at the same time Can wear this sent anywhere you go it is also long lasting
Jesus R.
albaquerque
Such a good fragrance fun fact it is the most sold men’s fragrance in the world I would recommend it the only down side is it only last about 3 hours only wear in the summer or in the winter Giorgio Armani Fashion House
Tyrone J.
Smells wonderful I wear it everyday even if I'm just going to the store....the scent is one of a kind like no other.... Th err res nothing I could DC o to improve this smell... The price is great for the smell it gives off...I recommended every women buy this for ur man
member-dc609
Purchased at: Sephora
Aqua Di Gio Gift Set is the only way I go when I run out. You practically get a free 1oz bottle and deodarant for the same price as just buying the 3oz. Every man should have a bottle of Aqua di Gio. It is my all time favorite......
Carl W.
Elkridge, MD
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Acqua Di is my very favorite scent of all time. When you want to stand out in a crowd and receive a complement everywhere you go then chose this one right here.
Ryan U.
Surrey, BC
This is my favourite cologne for an all year round sand. It is so fresh and clean and not overpowering at all

Looking for your answer?