Acqua di Giò After Shave Balm

This luxurious balm pampers sensitive, just-shaved skin with soothing hydration. Soothes and calms the skin after shaving, leaving it fresh with the aquatic woody scent of Acqua Di Gio. After Shave Balm Fragrance:   A light, distinguished eau de toilette inspired by the fresh sea, warm sun and the richness of the earth. This aquatic, aromatic fragrance opens with a splash of fresh, calabrian bergamot, neroli and green tangerine. Light, aquatic nuances mix with jasmine petal, crisp rock rose, rosemary, fruity persimmon and warm Indonesian patchouli to create a masculine scent that is both fresh and sensual.

This looks awesame, but does is smell that way?
Looking for good smelling colognes for my boyfriend that last all day long?
Start your review of Acqua di Giò After Shave Balm!
Product Highlights
“It lasts a long time and smells so good!” in reviews
“We have never used the aftershave, but this might be a great Valentines day present! ” in reviews
“This is a scent that smells great with almost any body chemistry.” in reviews
Capron, IL
I got my Husband the Ulta Fragrance Flight sample set this year (2019).  This scent is amazing! It seriously makes me follow his trail through the house, as I can't seem to get enough of it.  I love it so much that I went and got the Female version for myself!
Prescott, AZ
This has been one of my go to, favorites. The fragrance has a fresh clean smell and is long lasting. I’ve been using for over ten years and the fragrance never gets old.
Las Vegas, NV
Let me take a min and thank the person who made this product seriously the best smelling after shave you can smell I'm always finding great smelling colognes for my bf and nothing has came across like this one I've bought him this idk how many times it is on the pricy side but let me tell you it is worth it it's long last wear great smell packaging is nice you got to go pick up a bottle you won't be disappointed
Tupelo, MS
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This is my all time favorite scent for men! I absolutely love it. I buy my boyfriend the set each year! The scent is long lasting and this is his every day wear cologne. I typically buy it at Belk! I will never not buy this scent. I'm obsessed.
My fiancé has the cologne and we both love the masculine scent it carries! The after shave came along as well with its shower gel, and they both moisturize and leaves his skin smelling so sexy and smooth;Didn't give him any irritations.
Milwaukee , WI
Really like this product. I use it on a daily basis. I bout it online and I git to say its kind of expensive but worth the money! Has a great scent and feels amazing in the skin. I would probably not buy it again due to the money it's worth but it performs amazing
San Luis, AZ
1,090 reviews
Hands down to this scent. Its my all time favorite. My boyfriend is always buying this same one since we have been dating. It met all of my expectations plus the scent doesn't give you a headache like many other ones. The smell is very pleasing and relaxing.
Tustin, CA
This product is awesome! I use it after I wash my face and to prevent my skin from drying out. This product not only smells good but also long lasting and I recommend it to anyone who like to smell good and have their face feeling fresh.
Modesto, CA
My fav scent for me by far I love this it is a lil price but it lasts a long time so it's worth it any man would like this as a gift very well would recommend this to others to try I spray in my car just to smell
Great product! I have always loved the cologne so I instantly jumped on the chance to get lotion by the same company with te same smell and boy was I right! Great smell and leaves me hands feeling refreshed all day