BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - Acoustic Guitar Magazine is the magazine for acoustic guitar enthusiasts, both professional and amateur. On every page of Acoustic Guitar magazine, you'll recognize that same love and devotion you feel for your guitar. Written by musicians for musicians, Acoustic Guitar magazine is a vital resource for players, performers, teachers, instrument builders, and collectors. Nowhere else can musicians find such comprehensive coverage of acoustic guitars, whether vintage or from outstanding modern makers; interviews with top performers; music innotation and tablature; and reports on everything a player needs to perform and record music. see more...

• My grandson wants to learn guitar, would this be good for him?1 Answers
  • The bridge on my acoustic guitar recently suddenly broke! It was ...1 Answers
Angel F.
This magazine is great for anybody who wants to learn how to play guitar. This magazine has helped me how to do some guitar chords and proper way of strumming the strings on the guitar and even different ways on how to strum!
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Every once in a while I have the mood to checkout some completely un-affordable acoustics in this very well put together, clean, folk style magazine. I love ripping through solos the same as the next guy but everyone has a sweet spot for our roots that is acoustic music. James Taylor!
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Bookworm Expert
Nicole H.
My husband loves this! I got him a few of these. He says they are very informative and on point!
Emily M.
Brick, NJ
A great book for guitar lovers ! It's really inspiring and teaches you a lot !
Myah M.
This is a great magazine for a novice or experienced guitar pkayer they also offer a website to further your lessons!
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
My husband gets this magazine and he really likes its. I am not fan but I don't have to read it so
Cyndi s.
South Amboy, NJ
My husband recently took up guitar. He had found this to be very informative and had stayed so as he has progressed in his proficiency.
Ashley W.
This is a great magazine for any guitar lover. You don't have to be a rock star to love and appreciate this magazine.
Marsha W.
I have read this magazine for years. There is something in it for beginners through advanced players. AND there is an amazing website that they maintain with lessons in all areas of guitar. Highly recommended!
Sarah R.
The bridge on my acoustic guitar recently suddenly broke! It was just laying on my bed, when I heard a loud *BANG*. I've had it for 5-6 years,but don't play very often. Can someone tell me why that may have happened???
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
My grandson wants to learn guitar, would this be good for him?