Acoustic Audio I53S 250W 5.25" 3-Way Round Home Theater In-Wall/Ceiling Speaker

BY ACOUSTIC AUDIO

Specifications New CS-I53S In Wall or In Ceiling Speaker Recommended Power: 20-250 Watts Frequency Response: 50Hz-20kHz Sensitivity: 92dB Cut-out Size: 7.48 x 7.48 Inches Mounting Depth: 3.19 Inches Impedance: 8 Ohm Frame Dimensions: 8.74 x 8.74 Inches Square Woofer Size: 5.25-inches Midrange Type: Poly-Mica Tweeter Type: Piezo Paintable Frame And Grill Integrated Wall-Lock Mounting System Cut-Out Template Included For Easy Installation All Weather Design For Indoor And Outdoor Use Low Profile Housing Designed For Easy Installation Butyl Rubber Surrounds For Increased Performance and Durability Spring Loaded Speaker Wire Terminals For Easy Connectivity Designed And Engineered In USA This Listing and Price is for 1 In Wall or In Ceiling Speaker Features: Acoustic Audio CS-I53S 5.25" 3-Way Home Theater In-Wall/Ceiling Speaker/Recommended Power: 20-250 Watts For Each Speaker/5.25" Polypropylene Cone Woofer with Butyl Rubber Surround, Poly-Mica Midrange, and Piezo Tweeter/3-Way 12dB per Octave Passive Crossover for Greater Fidelity/Integrated Wall-Lock Mounting System and Cut-Out Templates Included For Easy Installation see more...

Acoustic Audio I53S 250W 5.25" 3-Way Round Home Theater In-Wall/Ceiling Speaker
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Acoustic Audio I53S 250W 5.25" 3-Way Round Home Theater In-Wall/Ceiling Speaker!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?