BY ACORN MEDIA

New mothers looking to get back into shape after giving birth are invited to join host Erin O'Brien as she presents three workouts and a series of gentle stretches that take just fifteen minutes to perform and designed to leave mom looking and feeling great. ~ Jason Buchanan, All Movie Guide. Includes Bonus Section With Gentle Stretches And Breathing Techniques You Can Do Even Before You're Ready To Begin Exercising. see more...

Angeline B.
Lenexa, KS
This is so incredibly helpful after you've had a baby! Practice at least 3 times a week. Best part is the transition from just fresh from having baby to the few months after where your body is healed and this heals it much quicker
Silvie P.
W Valley City, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
By far the most understanding get back to shape go to. It's amazing and it makes you feel amazing as well. It do able when you want that's the best part.
Samantha B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I used this after having my first baby and it helped me understand and get back into shape
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Recomiendo que lo. vean es un exito es muy pero muy bueno no se arrepentiran de nada
Vicky L.
great magazine it's a fun read lol and i'm doing this so i can get the badge
Ericka H.
Spring, TX
I really love this it really good to watch about postnatal rescue. At homeh
Genesis nazaret J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I found this product incredible, because it fulfills its purpose because it gives you benefits to your beauty. I recommend it a lot, I loved it, I got very good results when I used the product I love it perfect.
Sima A.
Sharjah
I live life be love this sooo sooo sooo much it's such a great movie and I just adore it soooooooo much and I'm really speechless of what u will say and I just love it sooo much đź’–đź’–đź’– I love it!!!!!!
Franck J.
vila velha
Incrível esse relato, trata-se de coisas magníficas... Recomendo muito pois muitos se identificará.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
What is your honest opinion on this ?
lexi m.
does anyone have this? is it any good?
VANNESSA j.
Apple Valley, CA
Is this worth buying
Kaci M.
Boaz, AL
Who's just here for the points? ;)
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
Is this worth buying? Is it good?