Acnevir Adult Formula Acne & Redness Relief Gel uploaded by Natik M.

BY ACNEVIR

New 3-in-1 Medicated Treatment Clear Acne Pimples Reduce Redness Help Prevent Recurrence New ACNEVIR ™ Acne & Redness Relief Gel contains three medically recognized homeopathic ingredients in a non-oily formula that promptly clears acne pimples and diminishes the redness that accompanies them.  ACNEVIR is formulated to be gentle on skin and help smooth, calm and normalize affected areas.  With daily use, ACNEVIR Acne & Redness Relief Gel can help restore a healthy appearance and prevent recurrence. Won t clog pores Alcohol free Non-Oily Non-Comedogenic see more...

Acnevir Adult Formula Acne & Redness Relief Gel
  • "I've been using it for a month and besides the slight smell of sulfer from the product when I wake up, I highly recommend this product and have nothing negative to say about it." in 2 reviews
  • "Tried this product four days ago and I am seeing better results than any other topical product has given me." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, and I find this product to be incredibly effective." in 1 review
  • "I love this product, the first time I used it I was in love, it stopped the redness and by the end of the day I could tell my pimples were going away." in 1 review
  • "This ACNEVIR "helped" it helped clear up some ance that was sticking around for a long time but next thing you know another one popped right up. " in 1 review
Amber R.
St Petersburg, FL
Of all the spot treatments I’ve tried I feel like my combo skin responds the best to this product. It is affordable and can be found at Walmart. I suffer from hormonal acne occasionally (it’s been getting better lately because of several products.) and when I do notice a zit/pimple forming I put this on it several times throughout the day and also before bed. I have tried other spot treatments like clearasil and others but this one works the best. If you need a good spot treatment and others haven’t been working for you, I would try this out.
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
Randomly saw this product on sale at Walgreens one day and thought "Well couldn't hurt to try it," and this guy is truly a hidden gem. Has been one of the very FEW products to show immediate improvement in my blemishes. I've been using it for a month and besides the slight smell of sulfer from the product when I wake up, I highly recommend this product and have nothing negative to say about it. I wish it was more readily available, since I've only seen it at Walgreens!
Nancy Y.
This product worked GREAT!!! I always make sure i have one in stock even when I'm not breaking out. I am acne prone but have never ever broken out so bad in my life and I was trying everything on my face and nothing seems to work, either it was not doing anything or making my acne worse until i stumble upon this product at walgreens. I looked at the picture on the box and though how much it resembles my face at the moment and bought it even though there was not much reviews on it and i am so glad that I bought it. thanks so much for this product!!
Deidre B.
I have been battling the worst acne of my life for two years now. After trying numerous topical medications, scrubs, washes, diet changes, etc. I had almost given up hope. Tried this product four days ago and I am seeing better results than any other topical product has given me. Pimples are going away. Redness decreasing. Only downside is the slight smell of sulphur. A product worth trying.
Jenn V.
I get the occasional hormonal breakout every month, so I always keep this handy. This is the first acne product that I can honestly say works for me. As soon as I start to feel the start of a pimple, I dab this on & within 2 days it's completely gone. I mix a small amount of this in with my moisturizer when it's getting that close to my time of the month as a preventive step & it works well; I usually only get 1-2 pimples during my menstrual cycle. I have oily skin, so I don't have a problem with dryness. Definitely a keeper!
Amanda H.
Sahuarita, AZ
Ive tried almost EVERYTHING on the market for my acne NOTHING has ever gave me the perfect skin ive wanted no matter how I ate and How often I used it NOTHING works. This ACNEVIR "helped" it helped clear up some ance that was sticking around for a long time but next thing you know another one popped right up.
Kaitlyn H.
I've been using this treatment for nearly a year now. I had previously used a different brand but after stopping and trying the old brand again, my skin would be red and very irritated in the spots where applied. I found this and had not heard of it but needed to switch, I tried it and have not found a reason to regret it. As a spot treatment, the redness is greatly reduced within hours however it does take up to a couple of days and several applications to completely dry out the pimples. I have not had any skin irritation due to this product like the last brand I used. Tubes last me a few months and I'm fairly generous when applying. I would definitely recommend this product to those in need of a spot treatment.
Rachael B.
Denton , TX
I love this stuff! Its all natural and it really works! I used it at night after i keenness my face and put a small amount on the area that I need to be treated and cover with a Band-Aid until morning. It definitely will make it go away completely or reduce the size by the time I wake up. Great for spot treatments.
Alisha P.
I bought this when I was looking for an acne medication with sulfur in the ingredients. I got it because it was only $6 and found it to be the best working spot treatment I've ever used. It reduces the redness and severity of breakouts. I highly recommend this product!
Zachary H.
Mcallen, TX
I am always on the look for that life changing acne product. I do not have sever acne but always a few zits. I noticed a small change in my spots very quickly with this. It helped reduce size and removed redness amazingly! Nothing bad to say about this product. Was nice to try something with different ingredients besides the normal salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide. Would definitely say to give this a try!
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
Where have you seen this product available for purchase? Where did you buy yours from?
Haley M.
Ronkonkoma, NY
What are the ingredients
Abby W.
Does this actually work? I have bad acne
Mairah K.
W Sacramento, CA
I recently purchased this and used it only once. I would like to know if it actually works. I have a lot of redness and get a few pimples sometimes.. I'm glad it doesn't have Benzoyl Perozide in it cause that is no good to my skin. I would like to know more about this product if anyone has used it!
Brittany D.
Is this just a spot treatment or is it good to use on your entire face?