Acne.org 16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide) uploaded by Jonathan H.

BY ACNE.ORG

Gretchen S.
Willowick, OH
I have been using this treatment since I was in college (so for about 7-8 years or so). It really is the only product that keeps my skin from massive breakouts and keeps it tame. I am not 100% clear but every time I stop using this product I have massive breakouts that go away once I start it again. I use this twice a day after cleansing. I have recommended it to numerous people who all love it as well. I will continue to use this for many more years. Also the price for the quantity of product you receive can't be beat! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a treatment for acne.
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
This probably the best acne product no it is the best acne treatment i have ever used and believe me i have used everything from proactiv to murad and etc. Be advised first use ur skin will be red because it takes time to adjust to the strength of benzoyl peroxide use as directed start off slow with one use per day until you adjust. Must continue use or you will break out. Some drying and peeling may occur make sure to moisturize constantly .
Lindsay T.
This is the only thing I've had that has helped me get rid of my acne. I had tried just so much and just about given up hope before I discovered this stuff. Now I've been using it for years.

I don't use this with Acne,orgs moisturizer and cleanser, I just use my own. When I first started using this, it was a rough month of letting my face adjust. My skin was super irritated, dry, and it stung. I even considered giving up. But slowly my face started going (mostly) back to normal. The only issue that remained was dry skin. It was so bad that my forehead was flaking. Make sure you use a very hydrating moisturizer with this stuff.

After the initial adjusment period, I noticed my acne starting to fade. I was so happy. It's been about 7 years and my acne isn't as bad as it was then, so I only use it at night in my trouble spots (really the only place I break out is along my jaw, and sometimes the sides of my face) so this stuff lasts a super long time.
ashley b.
This is the only thing that has helped keep my skin clear. I suffer from cystic acne. I used another brand name acne product for a few years and while it helped with whiteheads and blackheads it did not help with my cystic acne. This will dry your skin out if you use too much so gradually build the amount you use. And use a good moisturizer.
Mallori L.
Yukon, OK
This is the best benzoyl peroxide treatment around. It's a gel, so it won't leave a white cast. It's only 2.5 percent, which is great because the efficacy doesn't increase with higher percentages, but the irritation does. When you compare how much product you can get at the drugstore to the price, this is actually cheaper per ounce!
Tammy R.
It really does work well, it clears your blemishes and quickly without drying your skin out. It's very effective and easy to use. I have struggled with acne my whole life and always had a hard time finding products that would agree with me, especially since I have very sensitive skin and this product definitely delivers. I highly recommend it and it cleared my acne.
rachel s.
Best BP I've ever used. Smooth and gel-like consistency, and if used every day really clears most acne.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This acne treatment works amazingly!! I use this whenever I have breakouts on my face.
Kristina B.
I loooooove this product so much! Only thing that has helped with getting my face clear!
IFEOLUWA S.
Salford, Greater Manchester
Beautiful acne treatment I must say. It works well and does the work really well. Not harsh at all.