Acne.org 16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide) uploaded by Jonathan H.

BY ACNE.ORG

Caitlin N.
Ashland , KY
If your looking for a benzoyl peroxide acne treatment this is the best one you can get. You name it and I swear I have tried it! I have spent a fortune on every high end scene regimen but nothing worked as good as this did. This is a very strong benzoyl peroxide and you do have to slowly introduce your skin to it but if you use it exactly as directed it will work! You start seeing results in the first 2 weeks! The best advice for the acne.org system is patience. Your skin will go through a purging phase so those first 2 weeks will be rough. It brings everything in your skin to the surface, but after that point its like magic! Then if u continue the system after the first month you can incorporate the glycolic acid every 3rd might and it will take your skin to the next level of clear and fade all of your old acne Mark's and acne scarring. This system is very strong but it will work. It will cause major dryness and flakiness and it will be severe if you dont use the moisturizer and use this system exactly as directed. Trust me! I'm lazy and tried every way around it and had to pay the price. But I cant stress enough how wonderful this acne system truly is.
liv. w.
san marcos
i LOVE this product. I used to use topical prescriptions which was always a hassle having to go in to expensive dermatologists as well as the price point of the prescriptions themselves. This keeps my skin clear (even when I'm not treating it as well as I should) and is so so so inexpensive. If you struggle with acne i recommend trying it, its saved my skin and my wallet.
Sarah S.
The product may have been effective if I continued using it, but it was SO drying that using it regularly enough for it to be effective was impossible. I have super oily skin and this product still made me incredibly dry. I know that’s expected for most acne products, but it was overly drying and caused more irritation.
Christine C.
The only product that helps keep my cystic acne at bay. The reason I bought this particular product is due to its size and price totally being worth every penny. Great buy. Will buy again & recommend to all suffering from cystic acne. Make sure to moisturize well when using this as it is drying.
Alayna R.
I used the acne.org regimen for 6 months and saw absolutely unbelievable results. my skin was completely clear. but it came with a price. after 6 months my skin was destroyed. it was so dry that i couldn’t open my mouth without my skin around it ripping. my face was swollen and in pain 24/7. i didn’t want to stop the regimen because my skin was so clear but it was just getting too harsh. recently i switched to some mario badescu products and it’s fairly effective but not as effective, but it’s worth it to not be in pain!
Jenyfer C.
Bronx, NY
I been using acne.org regimen exactly how i read to use it online at first i saw no improvement but its to be expected then my face started to really clear up some dark spots have faded away now, i use the regimen twice a day my skin is a little dry but the moisturizer helps my skin has never been as clear as it is now. I am extremely happy that some one with acne problems recommend this to me best decision ever.
Lexie S.
California☀️
This is a great treatment for those with acne. I have been using this for 3 months now and it is so effective. Has cleared my acne and is keeping it clear. Makes skin dry at first cause it is strong but push through it!
Alisa R.
Phila
This product was IT for me. I started using it in January of 2018 and my face changed dramatically. It stings and makes your eyes water when you first put it on, but the feeling goes away after a few minutes. This is my top 5 product, it really has helped me so much with my acne. It’s now almost September 2018 and I still use it when I get a break out!
Alexia M.
I’m 27 now and I have been using this product since I was 15. It’s saved my skin and high school after years of wishing that I had nice skin like all my friends. You really must use it every morning and every night to get the results you want but even if you’re horrible at me it will definitely help.
Maria F.
Fayetteville, NC
Omgg like seriously why did it take me so long to find this product?? Ive been using this treatment for about 4 months now and i can finally see results. Ive always suffered from acne and i have used sooo many products and i fianlly found the one. It will dry out your skin but in a good way because it means its working so just mousturize a lot!
Kiara B.
This is brand have anything for hormonal acne ?