BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAcne.org
16 oz Treatment (25% Benzoyl Peroxide)

Acne.org 16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)

by Acne.org

Can I use the acne.org benzoyl peroxide treatment with the ordinary AHA+BHA peeling solution as my exfoliator (definitely not on the same night and once a week) instead of the acne.org glycolic acid gel?
I have sensitive skin, would this product work fine on my skin, and would it help remover my dark spots?
This is brand have anything for hormonal acne ?
Start your review of Acne.org 16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)!
Monica M.
I decided to give tretinoin another try for 4 months and it made wonders it even faded my scars so amazingly (you can search "QACNE365" ❤️ in Google to find promo code for the reliable source). I tried benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid and they never helped
Arianna F.
At first, it was doing well to my skin (it dried out and peeled but this is normal to happen at least a little bit even if you use moisturizer and face oils), but then, suddenly, it stopped working. I don't know if I need a higher percent of benzoyl peroxide.
Agnes C.
Silver Spring, MD
Acne.org 16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide) uploaded by Agnes C.
Acne.org 16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide) uploaded by Agnes C.
One of the best (and most underrated) acne treatments you’ll ever find OTC. Having acne-prone skin, I’ve used this and followed Acne.Org’s regimen for over a decade. It’s one of the only two ways that have effectively reduced my acne. I owe a big thanks to Daniel Kerns for sharing the regimen and making low cost but high quality products. No frills, no marketing gimmicks!
ashley B.
This is the only thing that has helped keep my skin clear. I suffer from cystic acne. I used another brand name acne product for a few years and while it helped with whiteheads and blackheads it did not help with my cystic acne. This will dry your skin out if you use too much so gradually build the amount you use. And use a good moisturizer.
Veronica B.
NY
This is easily the most important component of the regimen. It’s benzoyl peroxide, so yes, it’s going to dry you out. Especially in the beginning. There’s no escaping that, but you will eventually get more used to it! This is pharmaceutical grade and is 2.5%, which is still very effective without the excessive dryness that higher percentages have. Once your skin becomes accustomed to it (may take a few weeks) make sure you use A LOT. If you notice acne coming back, it may be because you’re not using enough. [product:acneorg-16-oz-treatment-25%-benzoyl-peroxide]
Teresa A.
Chino Hills, CA
Nope. not for me. the irritation, I can’t continue with it. Also you can’t use it for spot treatment. The more you put it for one spot, the more acne you will get at different place. All my bed sheets and clothing now have white patches. Nightmare for me. It gradually getting worse. My face once became so red and itchy. (It is always itchy after applying. but the last time I used it, my face was red and bumpy for 2 days.) My acne also became more swollen and painful. However, I did see improvement when my brother used it.
Dez E.
Lees Summit, MO
I struggled with acne in my early 20’s and this treatment cleared my acne up 100% within 3-4 weeks . One tube will last you 6-8 months so it’s definitely worth the price , it does dry out your face but nothing that a good moisturizer won’t fix . This is hands down one of the best acne treatments in the market .
Alesha D.
Bowie, MD
I like that it helps reduce acne. It’s supposed to go all over but recently, I e been using it as a spot treatment
Brady K.
OVERALL & MY ADVICE AFTER 5+ YEARS: It WILL work IF you use PROPERLY and you stick with the side effects for a full 4-6 months! BEG your doctor for oral antibiotics and start them right as you begin the Acne.org regimen. This will allow you to build up your use of Benzoyl Peroxide as slowly as possible and minimize your initial breakouts and irritation. Follow the Acne.org timeline and be realistic about results and timeframes. Again it works but 4-6 months is a long but worth it ride. Works great if you stick with it! I used this for years when my acne was at its worst with the rest of “The Regimen”. It took 4-5 solid months of daily peeling and itchy skin to get to wear I was virtually acne free but my skin remained highly irritable (though no longer peeling or visibly red) so I stopped using after about 5 years as I grew out of acne. I’m now able to control my skin with a mid strength Retin-A prescription but at my acnes worse I don’t this the Retin-A would be enough. The Regimen is truly like OTC Acutance; you’ll almost certainly get results IF you stick with, but you have to be willing to deal with the same dryness you’d get with oral acne meds. The BIG upside is that there is obviously no possibility of depressive/suicidal ideation from topical creams.
Munia M.
Brooklyn
I love this BP treatment. Been using it for 6 years when I first started having acne. It cleared up up acne in a month the first time and then I slowly stopped using it and then got back to it cause I started breaking out bc of stress and hormones but overall it is a strong BP gel it takes time to show results but it works great if you are consistent with it!