BY ACNE.ORG

MPL R.
Chicago
This face moisturizer is amazing. I’ve been using it for a long time now. It helps to keep your face smooth. This bottle will last you a long time even if you use it daily
Kaysie D.
This moisturizer has been like magic for my skin! Not only does it help with acne it moisturizes very well! I use this in combination with jojoba oil to give my face an extra boost of moisture.
Allyson L.
Hands down best moisturizer ever. It was a random find a friend suggested to me. I had an IUD which gave me SERIOUS acne and I thought the acne.org regimen would be nice but the benzoyl peroxide in the spot cream literally burned my face. The moisturizer was like putting tiny little angels on the burn. And after the burn had gone I continued to use it until the last drop. It seems like it is thick but it is meant to massage into the face, in which will then make it sink in.
Angelica M.
Encino, CA
I like this because it lasts quite a bit but i really don't like how it leaves a shiny film like shine to the skin once it dries and feels sticky tastes quite a bit to completely dry.
Mechel S.
Haven't used it much because I didn't feel as though it did anything for my face would not use before applying makeup!
Yasmine M.
Sydney
This is ana amazing moisteriser for people with oily skin as it doesn’t make your skin look greesy while also hydrating ur skin
Camille S.
Montréal, QC
Is this moisturizer suitable for oily skin?