Acne.org 16 oz. Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Rocely M.

BY ACNE.ORG

Cristina M.
Hackensack, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best cleanser hands down! Since I started the regimen, I kept my makeup really simple. Concealer, face powder, eyebrow pencil, mascara, and lipstick. I don’t need any makeup remover as it takes it all off in one go! It is gentle, but super efficient. This stuff lasts forever, too. This cleanser is good for cleaning underarms and back after a sweaty day, and can even clean the diamonds on my engagement ring. I will continue to repurchase and repurchase this. (Sorry for the extra information, but hey, hope I help you out!)
Brittnei A.
Oakwood Vlg, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been trying to rid my face of acne for years. I came across this while watching one of my favorite youtubers. I bought it online at their website although it isn't cheap its money well spent, no fragrance or harsh chemicals sold me! So far I haven't bought any other cleanser.
Ally H.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good but average cleanser. It's very gentle, like Cetaphil or CeraVe (I use the first) and has no scent. It's hard to obtain for me which is why I took away a star. It's decent and I'd suggest it for somebody with combo skin
Jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a fairly good and simple cleanser! Very gentle on the skin but it doesn't help remove any makeup makeup! Use a makeup remover before this product if needed!
Ericka W.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a very expensive treatment. I’ve been using it for about a month and I haven’t seen it working. Maybe I need to use it longer to see any changes.
Rocely M.
Great cleanser! It's very gentle and at the same time takes away all the makeup right away. I just love it! It has no smell and no color.
This is the best acne wash out there, hands down. It doesn't dry out your skin but clears it. It works for face and body. Although for best results you should use their whole regimen, just the face wash will make a huge difference for you if you're battling acne. It also lasts FOREVER. I am on the subscribe and save plan and have it on the longest time between shipments they allow and I frequently skip a shipment (which is super easy) because I haven't run out yet.
Amanda R.
montreal
Best facial cleanser I’ve ever used. Extremely light. Cleans the dirt the best. Really good for removing make up. Reached my expectations. It was very gentle. Not harsh at all. I would buy this again for sure! Highly recommend for everyone!
Cinthya g.
Distrito Nacional
Excelente producto, lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados, deja la piel suave y bien limpia, se siente refrescante.
maria e.
this really help me about my acne problem is so nice , i think its a amazing one i want to use again