Acne.org 16 oz. Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Rocely M.

BY ACNE.ORG

Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
The acne.org system is the ONLY acne system that truly cleared my hormonal cystic acne. I spent so much money on every high end acne system on the market but nothing worked. The acne.org system is just to the point and great quality ingredients that actually work. This cleanser is a great cleanser for acne prone skin. It's very gentle but still cleanses well and removes excess makeup. But most importantly it doesnt strip your skin or cause irritation.
Savannah N.
Sarasota, FL
Can not recommend this cleanser enough! I was searching for a cleanser that didn’t leave my skin feeling tight, left it feeling clean, gentle enough for daily use, but strong enough that it would continue to work. I found my perfect match in this cleanser. Be sure to rinse the cleanser off completely though! If there is a little left on your skin, you can possibly rub off on colored fabrics and bleach them a bit.
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
This was the only regimen that cleared my skin several years back. I love this facial cleanser. It can take off a good load of makeup and not irritate at all; I even use in the eye area with no concern whatsoever. Highly recommend.
Gabriella P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Okay this is the holy grail of acne cleansers!!!! My brother struggled with acne while going through puberty and tried absolutely everything; proactive, prescription cleansers, and even was on medication and nothing worked for him. This is the only cleanser that has helped his bad acne. It’s super gentle and doesn’t dry out the skin. After using this product his acne is almost completely gone! Truly amazing product!
Alayna R.
works great at first until it’s too much chemical and makes your face constantly peel and rip every time you try to open your mouth. clear my acne, but wasn’t worth the pain it gave my skin.
Kaysie D.
The best cleanser I have found for my oily acne prone skin! It leaves my face clean but not overly dry and I have noticed a drastic change in the acne that I get since using this product
Cristina M.
Hackensack, NJ
This is the best cleanser hands down! Since I started the regimen, I kept my makeup really simple. Concealer, face powder, eyebrow pencil, mascara, and lipstick. I don’t need any makeup remover as it takes it all off in one go! It is gentle, but super efficient. This stuff lasts forever, too. This cleanser is good for cleaning underarms and back after a sweaty day, and can even clean the diamonds on my engagement ring. I will continue to repurchase and repurchase this. (Sorry for the extra information, but hey, hope I help you out!)
Lily W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This takes off all your makeup (even waterproof) so that’s amazing for a basic cleanser. Packaging is typically fine and it’s not expensive but you have to order it online. Last time, mine came with a defective pump and they said they would send me a new pump. I think they tried but UPS contacted me saying they lost my pump so I don’t even know. I’ve been using a broken pump that doesn’t stay put but thankfully I’m still able to pump stuff out. This has always aided in keeping my skin clear but lately it has been slightly drying me out since I’m not as oily anymore.
Carrie B.
I LOVE this face wash. Breaking down the price per ounce, this is more affordable than what's available at the drugstore, and it's so, SO high quality. I do have acne-prone skin, but I believe that this wash would be great on a variety of skin types. It leaves you feeling clean and refreshed, pores nicely purified, but it's nowhere near as drying as even high -end cleansers I have tried.
Athena J.
Sierra vista, AZ
Love this cleanser! It cleans your skin beautifully and doesn’t dry it out! I used to have pretty bad cystic acne on my cheeks that was so hard to get rid of and I hated wearing makeup because the acne would make the makeup look horrible but this cleanser is gentle but effective and I cleared my acne using this.