Acne.org 16 oz. Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Rocely M.

BY ACNE.ORG

Lily W.
Flushing, NY
This takes off all your makeup (even waterproof) so that’s amazing for a basic cleanser. Packaging is typically fine and it’s not expensive but you have to order it online. Last time, mine came with a defective pump and they said they would send me a new pump. I think they tried but UPS contacted me saying they lost my pump so I don’t even know. I’ve been using a broken pump that doesn’t stay put but thankfully I’m still able to pump stuff out. This has always aided in keeping my skin clear but lately it has been slightly drying me out since I’m not as oily anymore.
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
This was the only regimen that cleared my skin several years back. I love this facial cleanser. It can take off a good load of makeup and not irritate at all; I even use in the eye area with no concern whatsoever. Highly recommend.
Gabriella Marie P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Okay this is the holy grail of acne cleansers!!!! My brother struggled with acne while going through puberty and tried absolutely everything; proactive, prescription cleansers, and even was on medication and nothing worked for him. This is the only cleanser that has helped his bad acne. It’s super gentle and doesn’t dry out the skin. After using this product his acne is almost completely gone! Truly amazing product!
Brittnei A.
Oakwood Vlg, OH
I've been trying to rid my face of acne for years. I came across this while watching one of my favorite youtubers. I bought it online at their website although it isn't cheap its money well spent, no fragrance or harsh chemicals sold me! So far I haven't bought any other cleanser.
Callie R.
Cary, NC
I’ve been using this for exactly a year. I still get acne but I do believe that if you use this product every day and night consistently, good results will show. This does not dry out my dry skin and it’s the bomb!
Cristina M.
Hackensack, NJ
This is the best cleanser hands down! Since I started the regimen, I kept my makeup really simple. Concealer, face powder, eyebrow pencil, mascara, and lipstick. I don’t need any makeup remover as it takes it all off in one go! It is gentle, but super efficient. This stuff lasts forever, too. This cleanser is good for cleaning underarms and back after a sweaty day, and can even clean the diamonds on my engagement ring. I will continue to repurchase and repurchase this. (Sorry for the extra information, but hey, hope I help you out!)
Ally H.
Tucson, AZ
Good but average cleanser. It's very gentle, like Cetaphil or CeraVe (I use the first) and has no scent. It's hard to obtain for me which is why I took away a star. It's decent and I'd suggest it for somebody with combo skin
Jessica M.
This is a fairly good and simple cleanser! Very gentle on the skin but it doesn't help remove any makeup makeup! Use a makeup remover before this product if needed!
This is the best acne wash out there, hands down. It doesn't dry out your skin but clears it. It works for face and body. Although for best results you should use their whole regimen, just the face wash will make a huge difference for you if you're battling acne. It also lasts FOREVER. I am on the subscribe and save plan and have it on the longest time between shipments they allow and I frequently skip a shipment (which is super easy) because I haven't run out yet.
Ericka W.
Washington, DC
This was a very expensive treatment. I’ve been using it for about a month and I haven’t seen it working. Maybe I need to use it longer to see any changes.