Acne.org uploaded by Dez E.Acne.org uploaded by Rocely M.Acne.org uploaded by ūüćīūüíłūüėć B.

BY NONE #1 in declined

• I go through spells where my skin is horrible with acne but my sk...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tires the recommended products that you can by in the ...1 Answers
  • How well does this work? When did people start noticing results? ...3 Answers
Tara M.
Tara M.
Ferrum, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really helped my daughter during those hard teenage years. Her face broke out extremely bad and this is the only thing that helped clear her up.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great at getting rid of acne and letting you have a confident thought about your face
Nevada B.
Nevada B.
Maywood, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the best acne treatment I have used. It is very reasonably priced for the amount of product you get. This product lasts me about 4 months. This is perfect for those who have oily skin because it is a gel formula , so it is not heavy. I use the product daily as a preventive measure because I no longer have acne. This is the product that cleared up my mild acne.
Mary J.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Acne.org regimen can be really helpful for people who suffer cystic acne. I'm also reviewing the website because I think the website/forum gives you a wealth of information when it comes to combating acne. Lot's of choices and lots of reviews from people letting you know what has worked best for them. If you suffer from cystic acne thats really stubborn head to that website it's a wealth of information and helps knowing other people are going through it too.
Rocely M.
Rocely M.
Great product! Helps me get rid of pimples and acne. I have almost a year using it and still happy with it. It's a process, but it's worth it! Not too expensive if compared to other treatments and it's been really effective on me.
Tori D.
Tori D.
Farmingville
This stuff worked wonders for my face and completely cleared my acne! I broke out really bad and nothing seemed to work. But I tried this stuff and got immediate results! Within a few months it cleared up and I got barely no new breakouts. Now I only get breakouts only once in a blue moon. But I swear by this stuff! Definitely recommend it!
Stefany O.
Stefany O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Estoy usando este producto desde hace 4 meses y e tenido grandes resultados mi cara ya no tiene espinillas lo √ļnico que no me gust√≥ es q deja tu piel s√ļper reseca al punto que no me pon√≠a maquillaje por q se miraba muy feo pero despu√©s de un mes se me quito lo reseco y mi piel quedo suave.
Shelly W.
Shelly W.
San Jose, CA
I've suffered from acne since I was 11--and I'm 27 now. Acne.org's regimen was my first step into dabbling into finding my own "cure" for acne. While I no longer use the regimen religiously, the 2.5% BP remains a forever staple in my skincare closet and I still reach for it for major breakouts today. I absolutely recommend for all acne sufferers to own at least the benzoyl peroxide gel! I am not a huge fan of the cleanser or moisturizer though.
Daja P.
Daja P.
Holy grail acne system. I just ordered this a few months ago and already my skin has made a big improvement. My skin did get very flaky and red and burned a little bit I swear by this skin care system! It is a little pricey but you can do a gentle drugstore cleanser and a moisturizer like cetaphil and just buy the benzoyl peroxide and you will get the same results.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
Never had a big acne problem until last fall; absolutely nothing was working. I stumbled across acne.org line on YouTube and have now purchased twice. Acne.org uses benzoyl peroxide to fight acne. Proactive uses the same in their final step, but when I used that system years ago, it didn't work on keeping my face completely clear and that's when I had mile acne.
Kenia P.
Kenia P.
Yuma, AZ
How well does this work? When did people start noticing results? I'm currently using Curology and I don't it hasn't won me over. My skin is at the worst it's ever been in and I want to make sure that I purchase money on something that works or at least gives results in reducing break outs.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Invernesss, Inverness-shire
I go through spells where my skin is horrible with acne but my skin can get super dry and sore. Will this dry it out even more?
Lureen R.
Lureen R.
Toronto
Is this product expensive?
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tires the recommended products that you can by in the store that are comparable to each item in the kit? If so does it work just as good or do you suggest getting the actual kit.
maria R.
maria R.
How this product is uses