AcneFree Therapeutic Sulfur Mask 1.7 oz uploaded by Corinne B.

AcneFree Therapeutic Sulfur Mask 1.7 oz

New Helps to Clear Acne, Absorb Excess Oil Unclog Pores Color-Signal Technology 2 Changes Color to Signal Maximum Absorption 3 With Vitamin C Copper Deep penetrating pore therapy helps soothe acne-inflamed skin and absorb the excess oils that attract acne causing bacteria. A minty cool, refreshing tingle lets you feel it working. Sulfur is a proven, natural and effective acne treatment. Vitamin C, Copper, Zinc and Meadowsweet help minimize the appearance of pores while refining skin tone and texture. Leaves skin with a refreshed, healthy glow. Questions or Comments? see more...

• Does this product have benzoyl peroxide in it?4 Answers
Jessica O.
Elizabethtown, PA
I love this little miracle bottle! My skin always feels so good right after using it and I will continue to use it at least once a week until I run out or find so.ething better!
Alexia A.
Sulfur is a super effective ingredient when it comes to combatting acne or other skin problems. I rarely used this mask as an actual face mask because it had such a weird texture, but I used it as a spot treatment and I thought it worked pretty well in that sense.
Megan C.
This is definitely part of my skincare arsenal again acne. I have hormonal acne and blackheads mostly. I use this stuff to get my acne under control. I actually have it on my face right now. I love how it makes my skin feel. It does dry your skin out a little so only leave it on your face for what the directions say 10 minutes (not over night like some of the reviews have said...besides the amount of dryness there is no difference). This is a great buy but not the only solution for acne.
Kristina P.
West New York, NJ
Way too drying for my skin. Used this once more than a month a go and have extremely dry patches where I applied it that just not are clearing up. Won't repurchase
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
This is a terrific product because all you need to do is apply the mask stuff and rub it in until all the blue bead things are all broken up and the stuff turns a light blue, then let it dry. The mask will soak up the oil in your skin, which will help cut down on acne. Great for when the oil flares up. Now, if only it came in a super big bottle...
Kristina T.
Indianapolis, IN
I swear by this. I started using it after my Proactiv mask ran out, it has the same active ingredient which is 7% sulfur. That's really the magic in it. If you have severe breakouts this is definitely a good option. It is VERY drying. I have combo skin so only used it about once a week. I do notice a shrinking or sometimes white heads are brought out to the surface.
Lauren Y.
Columbus, OH
Wow! I am shocked that I am only the 2nd person to review this product because it is FANTASTIC! I use it as a spot treatment mask whenever I have a pimple/feel one coming on. It pulls everything out and it just an excellent product. A bottle is only about $7 and last me personally anywhere from 2-3 months. I have been using it for a few years now and the ONLY place I have been able to find it is Walgreens. I highly recommend it!!! See for yourself!!!
Michelle T.
This stuff lasts for-ever! I put it on at night before bed and it almost zaps zits away by morning! Definitely super drying and gets the job done better than any other "zit zapper" I've ever tried. Try it for sure - chances are you will like it. It was suggested to me by my roommate and I am not disappointed. I actually enjoy their entire line of acne products.
Isabelle M.
This is a great mask and one of my favorites to use when I'm having issues with acne/zits. If you put it on the specific area (I don't put it all over my face) and leave it on for around 15 minutes, it dries out the zit and is gone in a couple of days! I would definitely purchase it again!
Shawn A.
I've had this mask for ages. I like this. I don't know what it did special but it is a clay mask. It's actually very gentle. The packaging is typical. It comes it a small tube but you don't need very much. It's not as thick as other masks. I don't mind that. I'd recommend it for sensitive skin
Lauren W.
Does this product have benzoyl peroxide in it?