AcneFree Therapeutic Sulfur Mask 1.7 oz uploaded by Corinne B.

BY ACNEFREE

New Helps to Clear Acne, Absorb Excess Oil Unclog Pores Color-Signal Technology 2 Changes Color to Signal Maximum Absorption 3 With Vitamin C Copper Deep penetrating pore therapy helps soothe acne-inflamed skin and absorb the excess oils that attract acne causing bacteria. A minty cool, refreshing tingle lets you feel it working. Sulfur is a proven, natural and effective acne treatment. Vitamin C, Copper, Zinc and Meadowsweet help minimize the appearance of pores while refining skin tone and texture. Leaves skin with a refreshed, healthy glow. Questions or Comments? see more...

• Does this product have benzoyl peroxide in it?4 Answers
AcneFree Therapeutic Sulfur Mask 1.7 oz
  • "Best mask i've ever tried for my sensitive skin. I put it on before bed and sleep with it on my face to get the best effects from it. Dries everything up" in 3 reviews
Silena G.
Waldorf, MD
I picked this up a few days ago to help dry my whiteheads. For some reason sulfur is the only acne medicine my skin responds to well.
It works pretty well, it is of course very drying but moisturizer fixes that
My white heads aren't completely gone, but it does help control the flare ups.
If you're a person who cannot stand the smell of sulfur then this isn't for you .
Lauren Y.
Long beach, CA
Began to get cystic/hormonal acne on my chin this year. Tried this mask and oh my goodness...it is a life saver! It almost immediately helps bring down the redness and swelling, often times drying out the pimple. I used to use the Pro Active version of this mask but find that this one works just as well. I now always keep this in my medicine cabinet for emergencies!
Paige M.
Orlando, FL
I used this after spending hours googling products for my acne and hope sulfur worked on acne prone skin. I love the feel of this mask as it's drying and the after glow. It isn't overly thick and a little goes a long way. The smell isn't the best, but there is a noticeable difference in my skin. I also started using the acne free face wash.
Dominique C.
Spring Valley, NY
This is amazing for cystic acne. At the ripe old age of 27 I came across a bad reaction to birth control which resulted in horrible painful cystic acne. This is best used as a spot treatment as soon as you feel one of those suckers starting to form place a dab of this on it over night and the cyst will significantly diminish. All those painful unsightly characteristics of a cyst are gone before they can even start and the healing process begins sooner
Stephanie E.
Naples, FL
Where do I even begin... I don't know how to live without this product. Sulfur is one of the ONLY things that help prevent a blemish from becoming a huge, cystic pimple. I apply this mask as spot treatment. Once in a while I will apply a mask just to my chin. This was a miracle product for me!
Danielle M.
Three Rivers, MA
I love thus sulfur mask so much. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because of the packaging. The top doesn't close well after first use. And the price is ok but u get a very small amount! I'd definitely buy again because of how well is works on my acne.
Emily M.
Downers Grove, IL
Dries really fast. It dries really tight on your face. Interesting chalky texture but not in a bad way. My skin feels pretty tight after.  I don't understand the purpose of the blue beads but it looks kind of cool on your face.
C K.
My absolute favorite mask, but it's getting harder and harder to find! Sulfur helps with my cystic acne, and I used to have to get a prescription for a sulfur mask. This is the next best thing, and is very affordable.
Janet S.
Mesquite , TX
Love this mask! It makes your skin feel amazing! The package is good, although a little smaller than I would have liked. Something about that sulfur smell makes me feel like my skin is getting extra exfoliated!
Stefanie R.
LEBANON, TN
I tried this for the first time 3 days before my senior prom! My face was horribly broken out from stress and I was willing to try anything. I used this mask every night for 3 nights and my face was perfectly clear by prom night!
Lauren W.
Does this product have benzoyl peroxide in it?