AcneFree Therapeutic Sulfur Mask 1.7 oz uploaded by Corinne B.

BY ACNEFREE

New Helps to Clear Acne, Absorb Excess Oil Unclog Pores Color-Signal Technology 2 Changes Color to Signal Maximum Absorption 3 With Vitamin C Copper Deep penetrating pore therapy helps soothe acne-inflamed skin and absorb the excess oils that attract acne causing bacteria. A minty cool, refreshing tingle lets you feel it working. Sulfur is a proven, natural and effective acne treatment. Vitamin C, Copper, Zinc and Meadowsweet help minimize the appearance of pores while refining skin tone and texture. Leaves skin with a refreshed, healthy glow. Questions or Comments? see more...

• Does this product have benzoyl peroxi...No benzoyl peroxide. The sulfu... 4 Answers
Photo (1)
Megan C.
Megan C.
This is definitely part of my skincare arsenal again acne. I have hormonal acne and blackheads mostly. I use this stuff to get my acne under control. I actually have it on my face right now. I love how it makes my skin feel. It does dry your skin out a little so only leave it on your face for what the directions say 10 minutes (not over night like some of the reviews have said...besides the amount of dryness there is no difference). This is a great buy but not the only solution for acne.
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Indianapolis, IN
I swear by this. I started using it after my Proactiv mask ran out, it has the same active ingredient which is 7% sulfur. That's really the magic in it. If you have severe breakouts this is definitely a good option. It is VERY drying. I have combo skin so only used it about once a week. I do notice a shrinking or sometimes white heads are brought out to the surface.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
This stuff lasts for-ever! I put it on at night before bed and it almost zaps zits away by morning! Definitely super drying and gets the job done better than any other "zit zapper" I've ever tried. Try it for sure - chances are you will like it. It was suggested to me by my roommate and I am not disappointed. I actually enjoy their entire line of acne products.
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Oakland , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a terrific product because all you need to do is apply the mask stuff and rub it in until all the blue bead things are all broken up and the stuff turns a light blue, then let it dry. The mask will soak up the oil in your skin, which will help cut down on acne. Great for when the oil flares up. Now, if only it came in a super big bottle...
Shawn A.
Shawn A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this mask for ages. I like this. I don't know what it did special but it is a clay mask. It's actually very gentle. The packaging is typical. It comes it a small tube but you don't need very much. It's not as thick as other masks. I don't mind that. I'd recommend it for sensitive skin
Isabelle M.
Isabelle M.
This is a great mask and one of my favorites to use when I'm having issues with acne/zits. If you put it on the specific area (I don't put it all over my face) and leave it on for around 15 minutes, it dries out the zit and is gone in a couple of days! I would definitely purchase it again!
Silena G.
Silena G.
Waldorf, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this up a few days ago to help dry my whiteheads. For some reason sulfur is the only acne medicine my skin responds to well.
It works pretty well, it is of course very drying but moisturizer fixes that
My white heads aren't completely gone, but it does help control the flare ups.
If you're a person who cannot stand the smell of sulfur then this isn't for you .
Paige M.
Paige M.
Terre Haute, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this after spending hours googling products for my acne and hope sulfur worked on acne prone skin. I love the feel of this mask as it's drying and the after glow. It isn't overly thick and a little goes a long way. The smell isn't the best, but there is a noticeable difference in my skin. I also started using the acne free face wash.
Dominique C.
Dominique C.
Jersey city, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing for cystic acne. At the ripe old age of 27 I came across a bad reaction to birth control which resulted in horrible painful cystic acne. This is best used as a spot treatment as soon as you feel one of those suckers starting to form place a dab of this on it over night and the cyst will significantly diminish. All those painful unsightly characteristics of a cyst are gone before they can even start and the healing process begins sooner
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Longwood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do I even begin... I don't know how to live without this product. Sulfur is one of the ONLY things that help prevent a blemish from becoming a huge, cystic pimple. I apply this mask as spot treatment. Once in a while I will apply a mask just to my chin. This was a miracle product for me!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Does this product have benzoyl peroxide in it?