AcneFree Therapeutic Sulfur Mask 1.7 oz uploaded by Corinne B.

BY ACNEFREE

New Helps to Clear Acne, Absorb Excess Oil Unclog Pores Color-Signal Technology 2 Changes Color to Signal Maximum Absorption 3 With Vitamin C Copper Deep penetrating pore therapy helps soothe acne-inflamed skin and absorb the excess oils that attract acne causing bacteria. A minty cool, refreshing tingle lets you feel it working. Sulfur is a proven, natural and effective acne treatment. Vitamin C, Copper, Zinc and Meadowsweet help minimize the appearance of pores while refining skin tone and texture. Leaves skin with a refreshed, healthy glow. Questions or Comments? see more...

• Does this product have benzoyl peroxide in it?4 Answers
Megan C.
This is definitely part of my skincare arsenal again acne. I have hormonal acne and blackheads mostly. I use this stuff to get my acne under control. I actually have it on my face right now. I love how it makes my skin feel. It does dry your skin out a little so only leave it on your face for what the directions say 10 minutes (not over night like some of the reviews have said...besides the amount of dryness there is no difference). This is a great buy but not the only solution for acne.
Michelle T.
This stuff lasts for-ever! I put it on at night before bed and it almost zaps zits away by morning! Definitely super drying and gets the job done better than any other "zit zapper" I've ever tried. Try it for sure - chances are you will like it. It was suggested to me by my roommate and I am not disappointed. I actually enjoy their entire line of acne products.
Shawn A.
I've had this mask for ages. I like this. I don't know what it did special but it is a clay mask. It's actually very gentle. The packaging is typical. It comes it a small tube but you don't need very much. It's not as thick as other masks. I don't mind that. I'd recommend it for sensitive skin
Isabelle M.
This is a great mask and one of my favorites to use when I'm having issues with acne/zits. If you put it on the specific area (I don't put it all over my face) and leave it on for around 15 minutes, it dries out the zit and is gone in a couple of days! I would definitely purchase it again!
Denise M.
Atlanta
I love this product! It does exactly what it promises: Clearing out your skin.
The smell is the only thing that bothers me. It does smell like sulfur and it seems like there is no way around it. My husband likes the fact that it is very earthy, I personally think it's smells earthy chemicals.
Anyway, other than that, it is the best inexpensive product one acne skin can use right away.
Easy of use, there is an indicator that tells you when the product is working on your skin (it turns blue).
It dries out after 10 minutes, which is the time you are supposed to leave it in. It might be a little difficult to wash it off, just like a clay mask.
After trying a product with more sulfur (thinking it would work better for my acne) I am going back to this product and will keep it that way for a long time.
Michelle M.
I purchased the AcneFree Therapeutic Sulfur Mask at Meijer to help me deal with my larger acne spots in the summer and it did a great job at drying out the spots fast. This sulfur mask is is in a small tube, but you only need to use a little bit on your spots to treat them. The Therapeutic Sulfur mask is much cheaper than other sulfur masks I have seen.  Even though this has a strong sulfur smell and is drying on the skin, I would repurchase this again. Because I can see the results.
Anna P.
De Forest
Hands down the most amazing acne product I have ever used. I've been using this for well over 5+ years, and would recommend it to anyone. When i'm more prone to breaking out, and feel or see a pimple coming through, I throw on a little dab of this mask overnight and I wake up to the pimple being far less noticeable, red and/or irritated. I have a stock pile of this in my cabinet and cannot be without it!
Lauren Y.
Long beach, CA
Began to get cystic/hormonal acne on my chin this year. Tried this mask and oh my goodness...it is a life saver! It almost immediately helps bring down the redness and swelling, often times drying out the pimple. I used to use the Pro Active version of this mask but find that this one works just as well. I now always keep this in my medicine cabinet for emergencies!
Allison B.
This mask is great for spot treatments. Or if my face and neck are having angry hormonal breakouts, it's good for the whole face. Smells not great but it's so effective it's worth it.
Hannah S.
Columbia, SC
Honestly, this stuff smells terrible, but it works great. This was my first time trying it, and it definitely helped clear up some of my breakouts that weren't responding to salicylic acid. I bought mine at CVS, and it wasn't very expensive.
Lauren W.
Does this product have benzoyl peroxide in it?