AcneFree Therapeutic Sulfur Mask 1.7 oz uploaded by Corinne B.

BY ACNEFREE

New Helps to Clear Acne, Absorb Excess Oil Unclog Pores Color-Signal Technology 2 Changes Color to Signal Maximum Absorption 3 With Vitamin C Copper Deep penetrating pore therapy helps soothe acne-inflamed skin and absorb the excess oils that attract acne causing bacteria. A minty cool, refreshing tingle lets you feel it working. Sulfur is a proven, natural and effective acne treatment. Vitamin C, Copper, Zinc and Meadowsweet help minimize the appearance of pores while refining skin tone and texture. Leaves skin with a refreshed, healthy glow. Questions or Comments? see more...

• Does this product have benzoyl peroxide in it?4 Answers
AcneFree Therapeutic Sulfur Mask 1.7 oz
  • "Best mask i've ever tried for my sensitive skin. I put it on before bed and sleep with it on my face to get the best effects from it. Dries everything up" in 3 reviews
Stephanie H.
This is by far my favorite mask for my skin. I have oily and acne prone skin and the clay mask really draws out the oils in the sulfur really controls the acne. I use this mask about once a week. I highly recommend
Maddy C.
Lives skin feeling super clean. I use AcneFree’s products on a normal basis. Super gentle on the skin. I bought it at a store called 5 below, although I’m not sure where else to get it. The packaging wasn’t super fancy but it kept the product safe. Would definitely buy again.
Nathalie
This mask is amazing! I bought it because my skin is too sensitive for benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid doesn’t seem to do much. This sulfur mask has cleared out my skin from acne and blackheads. I used it 3 times a week and am very happy with the results!
Allison B.
This mask is great for spot treatments. Or if my face and neck are having angry hormonal breakouts, it's good for the whole face. Smells not great but it's so effective it's worth it.
Ariana M.
It worked really good. Amazing for Acne. It reduces redness and swelling. I got so much more out of the product than I expected especially because of my sensitive skin, I give it a 5 start. I constantly use this product and it always exceeds expectations.
Michelle M.
I purchased the AcneFree Therapeutic Sulfur Mask at Meijer to help me deal with my larger acne spots in the summer and it did a great job at drying out the spots fast. This sulfur mask is is in a small tube, but you only need to use a little bit on your spots to treat them. The Therapeutic Sulfur mask is much cheaper than other sulfur masks I have seen.  Even though this has a strong sulfur smell and is drying on the skin, I would repurchase this again. Because I can see the results.
Elizabeth P.
Crawfordsville, IN
This is a game changers! I have PCOS and it is brutal on my skin. After reading that doing sulfur masks a week before your period could help with monthly breakouts I tried this product. The scent is strong but I've grown to kind of like it. It leaves my skin feeling so refreshed after use. I've also noticed my breakouts are less severe! Nothing stops hormonal acne but it is much less angry after using this mask regularly.
Anna P.
De Forest
Hands down the most amazing acne product I have ever used. I've been using this for well over 5+ years, and would recommend it to anyone. When i'm more prone to breaking out, and feel or see a pimple coming through, I throw on a little dab of this mask overnight and I wake up to the pimple being far less noticeable, red and/or irritated. I have a stock pile of this in my cabinet and cannot be without it!
Lexie C.
If I could give this 20 stars I would. This is the best spot treatment I've ever used and I think it's because of the sulfur. It draws out everything from the pimple and after a couple days it's gone. It's not pretty on the face but I just use it at night and wash it off in the morning. I don't necessarily wet my face before cuz it seems to dilute the product but it still works awesome
Silena G.
Waldorf, MD
I picked this up a few days ago to help dry my whiteheads. For some reason sulfur is the only acne medicine my skin responds to well.
It works pretty well, it is of course very drying but moisturizer fixes that
My white heads aren't completely gone, but it does help control the flare ups.
If you're a person who cannot stand the smell of sulfur then this isn't for you .
Lauren W.
Does this product have benzoyl peroxide in it?