AcneFree Therapeutic Sulfur Mask 1.7 oz uploaded by Corinne B.

BY ACNEFREE

New Helps to Clear Acne, Absorb Excess Oil Unclog Pores Color-Signal Technology 2 Changes Color to Signal Maximum Absorption 3 With Vitamin C Copper Deep penetrating pore therapy helps soothe acne-inflamed skin and absorb the excess oils that attract acne causing bacteria. A minty cool, refreshing tingle lets you feel it working. Sulfur is a proven, natural and effective acne treatment. Vitamin C, Copper, Zinc and Meadowsweet help minimize the appearance of pores while refining skin tone and texture. Leaves skin with a refreshed, healthy glow. Questions or Comments? see more...

• Does this product have benzoyl peroxide in it?4 Answers
Megan C.
Megan C.
This is definitely part of my skincare arsenal again acne. I have hormonal acne and blackheads mostly. I use this stuff to get my acne under control. I actually have it on my face right now. I love how it makes my skin feel. It does dry your skin out a little so only leave it on your face for what the directions say 10 minutes (not over night like some of the reviews have said...besides the amount of dryness there is no difference). This is a great buy but not the only solution for acne.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
This stuff lasts for-ever! I put it on at night before bed and it almost zaps zits away by morning! Definitely super drying and gets the job done better than any other "zit zapper" I've ever tried. Try it for sure - chances are you will like it. It was suggested to me by my roommate and I am not disappointed. I actually enjoy their entire line of acne products.
Shawn A.
Shawn A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this mask for ages. I like this. I don't know what it did special but it is a clay mask. It's actually very gentle. The packaging is typical. It comes it a small tube but you don't need very much. It's not as thick as other masks. I don't mind that. I'd recommend it for sensitive skin
Isabelle M.
Isabelle M.
This is a great mask and one of my favorites to use when I'm having issues with acne/zits. If you put it on the specific area (I don't put it all over my face) and leave it on for around 15 minutes, it dries out the zit and is gone in a couple of days! I would definitely purchase it again!
Denise M.
Denise M.
Atlanta
I love this product! It does exactly what it promises: Clearing out your skin.
The smell is the only thing that bothers me. It does smell like sulfur and it seems like there is no way around it. My husband likes the fact that it is very earthy, I personally think it's smells earthy chemicals.
Anyway, other than that, it is the best inexpensive product one acne skin can use right away.
Easy of use, there is an indicator that tells you when the product is working on your skin (it turns blue).
It dries out after 10 minutes, which is the time you are supposed to leave it in. It might be a little difficult to wash it off, just like a clay mask.
After trying a product with more sulfur (thinking it would work better for my acne) I am going back to this product and will keep it that way for a long time.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased the AcneFree Therapeutic Sulfur Mask at Meijer to help me deal with my larger acne spots in the summer and it did a great job at drying out the spots fast. This sulfur mask is is in a small tube, but you only need to use a little bit on your spots to treat them. The Therapeutic Sulfur mask is much cheaper than other sulfur masks I have seen.  Even though this has a strong sulfur smell and is drying on the skin, I would repurchase this again. Because I can see the results.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a game changers! I have PCOS and it is brutal on my skin. After reading that doing sulfur masks a week before your period could help with monthly breakouts I tried this product. The scent is strong but I've grown to kind of like it. It leaves my skin feeling so refreshed after use. I've also noticed my breakouts are less severe! Nothing stops hormonal acne but it is much less angry after using this mask regularly.
Anna P.
Anna P.
De Forest
Hands down the most amazing acne product I have ever used. I've been using this for well over 5+ years, and would recommend it to anyone. When i'm more prone to breaking out, and feel or see a pimple coming through, I throw on a little dab of this mask overnight and I wake up to the pimple being far less noticeable, red and/or irritated. I have a stock pile of this in my cabinet and cannot be without it!
Lexie C.
Lexie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could give this 20 stars I would. This is the best spot treatment I've ever used and I think it's because of the sulfur. It draws out everything from the pimple and after a couple days it's gone. It's not pretty on the face but I just use it at night and wash it off in the morning. I don't necessarily wet my face before cuz it seems to dilute the product but it still works awesome
Silena G.
Silena G.
Waldorf, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this up a few days ago to help dry my whiteheads. For some reason sulfur is the only acne medicine my skin responds to well.
It works pretty well, it is of course very drying but moisturizer fixes that
My white heads aren't completely gone, but it does help control the flare ups.
If you're a person who cannot stand the smell of sulfur then this isn't for you .
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Does this product have benzoyl peroxide in it?