BY ACNEFREE

The AcneFree Terminator Acne Spot Treatment is a fast and gentle formula designed to offer you clear skin through benzoyl peroxide cream. This treatment aids to treat and prevent acne pimples. see more...

Sofi G.
Sofi G.
July 20, 2017, 5:27 a.m.
Review for: AcneFree Terminator Acne Spot Treatment
This is the holy grail for cystic acne. I get occasional cystic acne ever since I was around 13. No compresses or anything really help me get rid of the cysts like this. There is dryness where the product is applied, first it becomes tight then it peels, but it looks worlds better than the swollen bump that was there before.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
July 17, 2017, 2:47 p.m.
Review for: AcneFree Terminator Acne Spot Treatment
It definitely doesn't get rid of my pimple over night, but it does help dry it out. I use this on a bad pimple for about three days and then it's either gone or not noticeable. I don't believe in over night cures to bad pimples but this does the job when I need it to.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
July 11, 2017, 9:31 p.m.
Review for: AcneFree Terminator Acne Spot Treatment
I bought this product on a whim at Ulta and this is hands down the best spot treatment to use if you are prone to under the skin pimples or have the kind that grow over night. It makes it so much less irritated and helps removing swelling while removing the dirt.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
July 3, 2017, 2:37 a.m.
Review for: AcneFree Terminator Acne Spot Treatment
This product only started working for me after I was put on medication to control my hormones. It works now that my acne is under control! It is a great affordable way to treat spots on your face. However I do recommend to keep it away from your eyes.
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Bradley, IL
July 20, 2017, 7:04 p.m.
Review for: AcneFree Terminator Acne Spot Treatment
I use this whenever I get pimples, which normally for me is tgat time of month, so I put this on a Qtip, rub it on effected area, then I go to sleep. Overnight is the best time to use it.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
July 14, 2017, 12:48 a.m.
Review for: AcneFree Terminator Acne Spot Treatment
This is a no joke acne killer. Whenever I have a big pimple I apply it straight on it after washing and feel the burn as it kills the bacteria. By morning it's much smaller.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Chorley, Lancashire
July 1, 2017, 12:46 p.m.
Review for: AcneFree Terminator Acne Spot Treatment
This was the best acne spot treatment I've ever had! It works so much better than clean and clear. And it's reasonably priced and I found it at Ulta.