AcneFree Terminator Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Whitney H.AcneFree Terminator Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Lindsey P.

BY ACNEFREE

The AcneFree Terminator Acne Spot Treatment is a fast and gentle formula designed to offer you clear skin through benzoyl peroxide cream. This treatment aids to treat and prevent acne pimples. see more...

Madeline W.
Brackettville, TX
I very rarely have bad breakouts usually it's just one or two around my hairline or my chin. Honestly I do not feel like this works it says to do it a couple times a day usually I do it twice- in the morning and at night. And I do not feel like it shortens the time the zit or pimple is on my face, I don't feel like it takes away the pain or the redness and it definitely does not prevent any. It also leaves a white, dry crusty residue when it dries so you can't have it under makeup which is kind of a down side. I still use it because i have some left, but I definitely would not buy it ever again.
Lily V.
Somewhat drying and can bleach clothes/sheets/towels so be careful!! It leaves a white cast on the skin if too much is applied, so use sparingly. It didn’t burn my skin, and actually had a pretty pleasant feeling when applied to the skin. It also appeared to lessen the size of a few of my most recent breakouts. However, THERE WAS BLACK GUNK IN THE ONE I RECENTLY PURCHASED. It was so disgusting and made me concerned for my skin and health.
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
Yooooo. This stuff is bomb.com. Whitehead that’s painful and you can’t stand to pop it? Wash and tone your face, put this spot treatment on, go to bed, and wake up to a dried up pimple. Yaaas. That’s what I’m looking for in a spot treatment. Does leave a little redness, but whatever. Nothing a little concealer can’t fix!
Abby K.
Bel Air, MD
I put this on a few pimples around my mouth and they were clearing up the next morning! I have had very bad skin until about two years ago after taking Accutane.  I was afraid this would dry my skin out, but it didn't and the blemishes are gone! This is now my go-to spot treatment!
Jennifer R.
Fort Wayne, IN
It definitely works for the little surface pimples. It didn’t really help with the deep, under the skin pimples. It can dry your skin out so I recommend putting some moisturizer on after letting this soak into your skin and dry.
Juana C.
Have been using this for over 3 years now! and i love it it stops my new coming pimples. but it dries my skin and leaves bad spotting. but i love it and recommend it
Kyla D.
Norridge, IL
I use this at night. It seems to be effective because my acne would shrink and I would notice a difference in the morning. You just have to keep on applying at night and you will notice a differencex
Lindsey P.
My mom bought this for me because I have really bad, painful acne on my chest and back. She swears this stuff works, but sadly it didn't work for my chest and back acne. However, it did work for small, non-acne blemishes on my face! It didn't burn at all, but it does have a weird smell. Pretty much an acne cream smell, lol. Overall, I'd say it's okay. Not good for deep acne though.
Sofi G.
This is the holy grail for cystic acne. I get occasional cystic acne ever since I was around 13. No compresses or anything really help me get rid of the cysts like this. There is dryness where the product is applied, first it becomes tight then it peels, but it looks worlds better than the swollen bump that was there before.
Jasmine G.
Rock Hill
Benzoyl peroxide is my go to ingredient for acne treatment. This stuff if super effective and makes a difference overnight. The price is really great and since you only need a little it lasts a long time. As much as I switch up my skincare, this always stays in my routine.