Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA

Is this product really expensive??

Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 7 months ago
I think you should go with proactive and get your product for the money rather than buy this
4 years, 8 months ago
It's cheaper than buying proactive but it does not work as well. It's not worth the $20
Jessica S.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Tampa, FL
4 years, 11 months ago
Its really a good price I got it at Walgreens for about 17 dollars. A great investment.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Kimball, SD
4 years, 11 months ago
I buy Acne Free at Walmart for around $17. It is a little on the expensive side but its a complete acne set with the wash, toner, lotion and some come with a mask so I think it's worth it! This easily lasts me 2 months (a little goes a long way!).
Megan T.
Megan T.
Westminster, MD
4 years, 11 months ago
It's $20 for the set. In my honest opinion, it's too much for a benzoyl peroxide treatment. I prefer Clinique (which is more expensive) because their system has a step that uses benzoyl peroxid AND THEN the next step uses Salicylic Acid. This is much more effective and beneficial in my opnion.