Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA

Is it better than proactive?

Tuss S.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Tulsa, OK
4 years, 7 months ago
I loved proactiv and hated thisstuff. If proactiv works for you then stick to it, if it didn't then you could try this.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
4 years, 8 months ago
I found that this line worked better than Proactiv for me. Proactiv did very little to clear my skin. I used it on off for over 3 years thinking that it had to work, right? But AcneFree has allowed me maintain clear skin for over 6 months now. Definitely worth giving a try.
Judston M.
Judston M.
Lafayette, IN
4 years, 9 months ago
Definitely not, but neither one is very good for your skin.
Christy H.
Christy H.
Birmingham, AL
4 years, 9 months ago
Yes! Much better! I've tried both and have had no luck with proactive, but acnefree works great!
Corinna B.
Corinna B.
Dover, NH
4 years, 9 months ago
Proactiv is just a highly concentrated form of benzoyl peroxide and AcneFree is a bit more gentle on your skin in the long run but they also have a set specifically for sensitive skin. so over all it clears faster and works more efficiently with out over damaging it.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 11 months ago
No... I have used both and this one does not work as well as Proactiv.. although that is not my fave either.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Westminster, MD
4 years, 11 months ago
Even better than both of these two brands is the Clinique acne line. They use both benzoyl peroxide in one step and then salycilic acid in the next step. This is much more efficient than using a system that utilizes only one active ingredient.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Bloomington, IN
4 years, 11 months ago
Proactive did not work for me at all, this does. I won't use anything else.
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
4 years, 11 months ago
I would say I did not see a big difference between the two. I will say that this brand tends to bleach clothes and towels more than Proactiv does