Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Netcong, NJ
I have really sensitive skin, dry in some spots, and also red in color (like patches). I don't get acne but I get like little red bumps that are noticeable up close. Anyone else have this problem? Will this product work or is there another you can recommend?
Madison M.
Madison M.
San Antonio, TX
2 years, 7 months ago
Since your skin tends to be sensitive and dry...I would be careful with the intensity of some acne products. This one may be too strong. I know that some acne products contain a form of moisturizer, just make sure that it does before use. I've tired some DIY methods as well. Putting a few drops of water on an aspirin pill, letting it dissolve, and then (using a q-tip) dap some of that mixture over the bump. Let it sit for about 2-3 minutes and then lightly dab off. It helps takes some of the swelling away as well as the redness. Also, lemon juice or apple cider vinegar helps too. Just put some on a q-tip and gently dab the acne bump. I usually do these methods before bed. Hope these help!