Emily W.

How well does this work? I started using it about a week ago and noticed a few improvements. Will this work really well with clearing my acne?

Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
1 year, 5 months ago
To my surprise this worked very well for me as I have sensitive skin and nothing ever seems to help but after using this for months I can tell you it's great!
Sam R.
Sam R.
1 year, 6 months ago
My sister had bad acne really bad acne since 6-12grade and she use ACZONE it works great it gets rid of acne scars inflammation...and much more but you will see results do a before and after picture also you can get coupons for its a miracle worker
Lakeithia S.
Lakeithia S.
Birmingham, AL
1 year, 6 months ago
Yes it will definitely work! You just have to stay consistent with using it in order to see improvement! I love using it for my stubborn acne and found my skin improving in no time!