Xin L.
Xin L.
How this product compare to other acne products?
Kasia K.
Kasia K.
Hamtramck, MI
4 years, 4 months ago
I think that this acne regime is okay, but I think there are more effective ones out there depending on your acne situation.
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Wright City , MO
4 years, 5 months ago
It's not the best one out there but it's not the worse either. I would just call this an average acne system. If you don't want your face all dried out I would definitely go with something else.
Linda S.
Linda S.
4 years, 5 months ago
It's less harsh to your skin.
Tess C.
Tess C.
Lakeside, CA
4 years, 7 months ago
I would compare it to ProActive. For sensitive skin, I would not recommend and you definitely need a regular moisturizer over the AcneFree products (much like PtoActive).
Jessica S.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Yucaipa, CA
4 years, 8 months ago
It, much like Proactive, only made my skin break out more. After trying many htings I finally found a rountine that works and I hope it helps you too. Wash your face with a gentle cleanser and as always only barely rub your face you should not see your skin move as you fingers move across it and this goes for every step. Only was for 10 seconds and rinse with warm water. Afterwards apply Clean & Clear PERSA-GEL 10 Maximum Strength, you should start with a thin layer but after a couple of weeks you can apply more when using. Then after your face is dry lotion, lotion, lotion!!! Hope this helps.
4 years, 8 months ago
I love it other products dry out my face a little this works very well quick and i see results but the makeup remover wipes are too soapy.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Springfield, VA
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Deland, FL
4 years, 9 months ago
I think it is ok. it isn't the "best" but it is good...i love ancefree!