jennell b.
Stamford, CT

For those who have used it, opinions?

Angela E.
Angela E.
2 years, 5 months ago
Worked well for my daughter when she was in her teens. Stronger than Pro-Active, which did not work for her. My son uses the wipes, and they help, too. Being consistent is the key.
Karrianne M.
Karrianne M.
3 years, 4 months ago
My friend and I decided to try this set since it was so affordable. We used it until it was empty and saw no results. I was very disappointed. So I switched to BeautiControl's Clear line and have loved it!!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Newfane, NY
3 years, 5 months ago
It was harsh on my face. I much prefer proactiv.