April N.
Regina

Does this product work fast

Liz W.
Liz W.
Madison, WI
3 years, 10 months ago
I use it when I need a quick treatment and it does work fast for me! I use it at night and my skin is better in the morning. I have oily skin and it is not really sensitive.
Natalia P.
Natalia P.
Montebello, CA
5 years, 3 months ago
No this product DID NOT work fast. I don't mean to burst your bubble or anything but if you're like me you are going to want to save your money for something that does. Unfortunately, from experience, almost nothing works "fast" to treat acne.... All of them require SOME time. However, some do work faster & this is just not one of them.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Hot Springs, AR
5 years, 3 months ago
It did for me. My skin went from awful to managaeble in 4 days, and it was almost completely cleared up by day 10.