Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY

Does it work for oily skin?

Jeanette G.
Jeanette G.
Waukesha, WI
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes it does and I have oily skin
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Dallas, GA
5 years ago
It really depends. It does not work for my face. If anything it breaks me out more. You should really consult with your Dr before using anything if you have really oily skin.
Ella R.
Ella R.
5 years ago
I have skin and it worked really well for me! The only thing I would be careful about is if you have sensitive skin. It may be a little too harsh for really sensitive skin.
Jonna F.
Jonna F.
Jamestown, NY
5 years ago
Yes, it works great for oily skin, however it dried my skin out really back so becareful!
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
5 years ago
Yes it does work for oily skin, i have oily skin and it works great for me
catalina m.
catalina m.
Palmdale, CA
5 years ago
NOOOOOO! don't use this produce it suck, i used it now i have bad scars, I'm to the point I'm spending 800 on face lasers
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Cumming, GA
5 years ago
Yes i use it on my oily skin and it really help cut it down
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Bakersfield, CA
Yesss girl c;
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
El Paso, TX
5 years ago
Yes it does. It is a better system than Proactiv. It works perfect for oily skin because the active ingredient is very strong.
Molly H.
Molly H.
N Kingstown, RI
5 years ago
Yes! This is a great system and great for all skin types! It is a cheaper alternative to a system like Proactive (which I also recommend). If you have oily skin this will work! I have combination skin and it worked great before I decided to spend the extra money on proactive so I could get more extras. I totally say give this product a try!!!