Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ

Do you guys only use this product for your face?

Cierra H.
Cierra H.
Tullahoma, TN
5 years, 3 months ago
I used this product on my back and it cleared it up in no time!
Laila Ann R.
Laila Ann R.
Kingsport, TN
5 years, 6 months ago
I've used it on my face, neck and shoulders. I found a large bottle of their regular acne free wash (not severe, not sensitive) at Target. Because the severe is so expensive, relative to the larger bottle, I got it just for my chest and shoulders. It works great!
India M.
India M.
Cary, NC
5 years, 6 months ago
YES! It works just as well!
Viktoria K.
Viktoria K.
Atwater, OH
5 years, 6 months ago
No, I use it on my shoulders and chest, it works just as amazing. It clears up back breakouts super fast.