BY ACNEFREE #70 in Acne Treatments

Significantly better faster than Proactiv, plus 4 times more powerful (Results from independent clinical tests. Proactiv is a registered trademark of Guthy-Renker Corporation. AcneFree is not manufactured, distributed or licensed by Guthy-Renker Corporation). With time-released 10% Benzoyl Peroxide & Retinol. Accelerates healing fast - improvement in just days. Attacks the 3 stages of severe acne formation. Stops new outbreaks 24/7. The most powerful dermatologist-preferred acne-healing medicine available without a prescription. Sever to clear starts the next day (Results start the next day. Significant clearing may take 2 weeks or longer, depending upon the level of severity). Contains: Step 1 - Antibacterial cleansing wash 4 fl oz (118 ml), Step 2 - Corrective toner 4 fl oz (118 ml), Step 3 - Maximum strength repair lotion 2 fl oz (59 ml), Step 4 - Retinol renewal complex 1 fl oz (30 ml). University Medicals Acne Free Clear Skin System, the sensational acne-fighting program used and trusted by millions, is now available in this 4-step Severe Acne Treatment system. With maximum strength time-released 10% Benzoyl Peroxide and Retinol. It has been developed specifically for people of all ages and skin types who suffer from severe on-going acne and who have tried traditional prescription and over the counter treatments without success. Exclusive time-released formula attacks the 3 stages of severe acne formation 24 hours/day; Keeps pores clear of the impurities that cause acne: dried oils, dead skin cells and bacteria. Fights acne at all points of its progression to acne lesions & blemishes can virtually disappear. Encourages even the most troubled or damaged skin to look radiantly blemish free & healthy. The 3 harmful stages of acne breakouts: Stage 1) Skin glands overproduce an oily substance called sebum. Stage 2) Dead skin cells accumulate to cause a blocked pore. Stage 3) Common skin bacteria break down the sebum & cells within the pore. This leads to the inflamm see more...

• I've always seen this and have always wanted to try it. Would an...1 Answers
  • How well does this work? I started using it about a week ago and ...3 Answers
  • I get really bad breakouts, and I want something that's going to ...1 Answers
AcneFree Severe To Clear System
  • "I decided to buy this product but the sensitive skin version and it has worked very well for my skin without causing irritation." in 37 reviews
  • "I started using this about a year ago and I almost doubted its effectiveness after a while of no results, but slowly they did show." in 20 reviews
  • "Proactiv has worked for me for the most part, I have pretty oily skin and the occasional breakout; mainly I used Proactiv to avoid break outs." in 20 reviews
  • "this worked pretty good for me but my sis on the other hand has really bad acne and it didnt really help her that much so i guess it depends on how bad you have acne." in 15 reviews
  • "I have been having issues with acne since i was young and this is one of the best products i havefound to help get rid of acne" in 12 reviews
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
This seemed to have the exact opposite reaction to what I anticipated. I had horrific breakouts after using this product, I mean really horrid, rivaling those from 7th grade horrific. Particularly on my cheeks and chin. I tried it on three separate occasions and the same thing happened each time. I'm not sure if I received a bad batch or what but my experience was not at all positive. I wish I had tried this on a small area of my face to test for a reaction instead of diving strait in.
Kita N.
Greenville, SC
I had horrible acne in high school. Whatever I did they would just keep coming back. This product kept me acne free for 5 years! I barely had more than one zit at a time. I think my skin got used to the product after 5 years and now I'm breaking out again. But it also believe that it has to do with me getting off birth control as well.
Alyssa S.
I was VERY impressed with this! I purchased it at Walmart one day because a friend of mine was talking about it so I was interested in it. At first it pulls all your acne out so DON'T STOP USING IT! If you continue to use it, after a few weeks, it will work great! I'm on my way to super clear skin and I feel so much more confident.
Jessica W.
Chambersburg, PA
I bought this kit at five below 2 days ago, I am 30 years old. I do not have severe acne but my chin below my lip is constantly broken out and have redness with it. This has literally almost cleared my chin in just 2 days, it is going away already. I also started this kit with some kind of acne cyst or pustule on my right jawline, it came to a head yesterday and I was able to pop it last night right before the nightly application so I immediately applied it and today its looking shrunk and is almost gone. I did notice one small whitehead did appear on my chin but it is obviously purging my skin there since that is the only place that stays constantly broken out. I usually also get these big zits right between my skin and lower lip that make me self conscious because they look like a herpe so I'm using medicated blistex along with this product to hopefully keep those ugly zits off my lip/skinline. The only con for me is my skin looks constantly shiny/greasy since you are never supposed to rinse face after last step in the morning or evening but it is not bad looking enough to stop me from using this. It is a miracle in a kit and at 5 dollars from five below you can't beat it! I would definitely recommend this product!

Update, it is a little over a week since I've been using this. It has cleared my face very nicely but if you are someone who is allergic to scented products like I am I would NOT recommend using it. I had a hive when I woke up this morning and have been having stuffy nose, itchy throat, cough and just been feeling generally I'll. I am leaving this at a 5 star rating because it definitely worked clearing my face. I just ordered the acnefree for sensitive skin for 7 bucks off eBay and after it arrives and I use it for a couple days I will update again.
Ashley G.
Sault S Marie, MI
I compared this product that goes for a higher price the ingredients were exactly the same, so I bought this one. Everything you use on your face takes about a month to work. So a few weeks in my face looked great. Better than it was. I give it 4 stars simply because the bottles they come in I don't like. All around a good product
Kasie D.
I found this set at the Dollar Tree a few years ago, which I was amazed about when I looked up the prices and found out that this particular 4-step system runs between 20-30 dollars! I do not have severe acne, (what this kit is specialized for) and I have never had it, but this stuff is not worth the money. I like it, but there's no way I would buy it at full price. I am not fond of the smell. but I do like that the day moisturizer (step 3) has SPF in it.
Christian W.
Grovetown
Acne Free Severe was something I tried to get rid the bad case of blemishes and acne I get once every month. I like how each product is different in helping all together with the acne. I noticed it did help clear it within a week or so. It's a pretty good product all around.
Kalen R.
Ok so I have sensitive skin and this really bothered my skin after every use my skin would turn red and I would develop irritation bumps. I loved the product I woke up the mext morning with no acne just it made my skin become red and irritated.
Renee D.
I had very bad acne when I was in high school and tried everything to fix it, but nothing worked. I didn't have just one type of acne, I had it all - whiteheads, blackheads, cystic acne, etc. I had tried many over-the-counter acne washes and treatments from Clean & Clear, Clearasil, Oxy, Neutrogena, Proactiv, Rodan & Fields, Murad, etc. and even prescribed treatments like Retin-A, chemical peels, birth control pills, etc. It was difficult to find a product that helped treat all types of acne successfully. However, I eventually tried this severe treatment system and within a few months of using the system religiously, my skin looked better than it ever had. My skin also never built up a resistance to the system like it seemed to with other acne treatments. I still get mild breakouts now in my 20s, but nothing like I dealt with before using this system. I would highly recommend this if you have stubborn acne. However, the face wash and face lotion do have benzoyl peroxide in them, which bleaches fabrics, so be careful with your towels and clothing!
Paige B.
Denison, TX
Let's be clear, I CRAVED the clean skin, beautiful complexion, CLEAR from breakouts face. But I didn't find that with this product. Having used other formulas such as proactiv, I can say this one is less than average in comparison. The facial wash is thin and doesn't have many exfoliates. The toner is harsh, and I mean HARSH. It stings across any acne you are currently suffering with, and causing peeling if used too frequently. The moisturizer is like most, but somehow always made my skin look sweaty. It's almost a goopy melting look as if you've been outside too long. I wish I could say this was good stuff, but it didn't work for me. Not even a little.
Gladys A.
Would you buy this product again and why?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Does it work for sensative skin? Does it dry your face out?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it work for oily skin?
Liliana M.
Does this have benzoyl peroxide i have really sensitive skin
Xin L.
How this product compare to other acne products?