AcneFree Sensitive Skin Acne System uploaded by Amaleah S.AcneFree Sensitive Skin Acne System uploaded by Mariah K.AcneFree Sensitive Skin Acne System uploaded by Jessica A.

BY ACNEFREE

• How long until you could see the difference and diminishi...1 Answers
  • Haven't seen this before. Where can you buy it at?3 Answers
  • Need to try a new acne line. Do you recommend this?1 Answers
Mariah K.
Loving every bit of this! I was having weekly breakouts until I started this kit consistently. I use the cleanser every time I shower and the toner every night before bed. I actually ended up giving the cream to my brother because using them all together was drying me out and the other two have taken care of my constant breakouts! I highly recommend using the whole kit until reaching a level of consistency with breakouts and then tapering off one product to save your skin.
April N.
I purchased this because I was interested in Proactiv, but this was a cheaper alternative. Honestly, I am pleasantly surprised! Upon first glance, I was thinking to myself “wow, a three step process?!” But then I looked at the acne that I had accumulated recently and decided to put it on. When I woke up the next morning, the acne on my jawline was VISIBLY less than it was the previous day — even my significant other noticed. I love that this doesn’t have a horrible, overpowering scent and it doesn’t smell like alcohol or peroxide. It smells clean and not enough to irritate the skin, which I appreciate with my extremely sensitive skin.
Julian T.
This really helped clear my acne within a couple of weeks! It was effective and mostly gentle. The cleanser doesn't lather at all, but it cleansed my skin well. I feel like the toner is mostly ineffective and could be potentially irritating because of the botanical extracts, but it's nice and wipes away any dirt left on the skin. The moisturizer is very effective and IMO is the most effective and worthwhile product in the set. I only wish that the finish wasn't so shiny, because it doesn't feel greasy at all. I recommend this to anyone looking for an effective, gentle solution to acne, but not necessarily those with sensitive skin.
danielle 💛.
Willow Springs
This kit seems to be working so far, and is clearing up my acne. While it says it’s for sensitive skin, it is quite harsh. It is a tad bit pricey, but worth it if it really works on your skin. I probably will not be buying this product again because of how much it burns my skin.
Roxanne O.
Washington D.C
Though it says sensitive skin, I’m not entirely sure it was. At least not so much for me. The price point is definitely not bad, compared to others on the market. But I didn’t feel like it truly helped much, and it felt more like it was adding acne rather than preventing it.
Kearstin S.
Des Moines , IA
This product is so so in my opinion. I got it hoping that it would be like similar three step products without the negative side effects. I thought it was really drying and didn’t really do much for my cystic acne. If might be ok for someone with minor breakouts.
Eileen R.
This has been the one thing keeping my skin perfectly clear recently. I used to use the normal acne kit but found this sensitive one in the store last time and tried it. It doesn’t dry my skin out which I love since I already have dry skin. It doesn’t burn when I apply it. I love the toner. The face wash has a strange smell which I believe is from the sea grass it’s made from. Overall it is very gentle but was able to clear my skin up in 2 days and now I use the lotion every other evening to keep my skin clear
faith i.
I love this set! soap is nice and moisturizing and cleans well. toner makes me feel fresh and clean. acne treatment mixed with toothpaste is a perfect night time acne cream! love the packaging! would recommend to others!
mi m.
it does help but if u go out the sun it gonna make your face get red and really oily i don’t really recommend this but if you know how to take care of your skin it will be a good product for your face if you have acne
Becca A.
Saint Paul
This affordable system seemed to help my skin for a week or two, but then I couldn't get the right balance between decreasing acne without drying out my skin. I had hoped that this "sensitive skin" system would make that less of an issue, but unfortunately it didn't work for me.
Andrea P.
Panama City, FL
Haven't seen this before. Where can you buy it at?
Kiara S.
Modesto, CA
Does this product really work?
Sara T.
I love this lotion and I can't find it anywhere. I would actually like to buy it by itself without the kit. is there anywhere I can buy either the kit or the lotion itself?
Did anyone had terrible with skin peeling off???
D A.
Need to try a new acne line. Do you recommend this?

Kohl's