AcneFree Sensitive Skin Acne System uploaded by Jessica A.

BY ACNEFREE #97 in Acne Treatments

• How long until you could see the difference and diminishing acne?1 Answers
  • Haven't seen this before. Where can you buy it at?3 Answers
  • Need to try a new acne line. Do you recommend this?1 Answers
Brenna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly not a fan but it worked ok. I was flaring and needed a good option to kick it but didn't want to shell out a huge wad of cash. This stuff worked sort of. The face wash I didn't use half the time because the smell of it was so overpowering I wanted to vomit (it also made your face stink) Also it was really watery, it settled and I had to shake it like crazy to use it. The toner I used the most. It worked like any other toner and kept my face toned and felt nice to use as it didn't make my face feel over toned like some toners I've used. The spot treatment worked fine too though I didn't see as great of or as fast of results as other spot treatments I've used. I used it as much as the toner. Overall it's just a decent system with a really bad face wash formula.
Alex W.
Portland
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really shocked at how good this acne system worked. My skin is combination and acne prone. After two weeks the little bumps on my face were starting to disappear. My skin totally transformed and was so smooth and blemish free. The only reason I stopped using it was because I wanted a more natural skincare regimen. Otherwise I would still be using this holy grail. I really recommend this especially for sensitive skin.
Felicia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this line … I tried the original orange package a few years back and didn’t like it … was too harsh on my skin … happened to be browsing target and spotted this and decided to give it a try and loved it! Only thing I wish they sold the wash separately and in a larger bottle … always having to buy a new “kit” for the wash and end up with loads of toner and loads and loads of the spot moisturizer …
Megan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Guys, this has significantly changed my acne game. I've been searching years for something that will be effective, yet won't irritate my highly sensitive skin. I have had severe cystic acne, and when you use this altogether religiously, it really does work. No joke. I use it every day, and I have for the past year. Idk how it works, but it does, and I pay $17.99 for the entire kit at Target!!
Billie H.
Tustin
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using the acneFree Sensitive Skn Acne System for two months. Has helped clear up my face. I do have some dryness and peeling, but it is worth dealing with for clearer skin. Would recommend this product. *this product can cause discoloration of fabrics, have noticed light spots on towels and pillowcase since using this product.
Kayla S.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this set!! The cleanser truly helps with my acne and it feels nice on my skin. It was hard for me to find an acne set that wouldn’t dry out my skin but this stuff is great. The only issue is that the cleanser bottle sometimes malfunctions and breaks or doesn’t dispense right. But it’s worth it if you want clearer skin!
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this as an alternative to Proactive hoping that it would work the same but of course it didn't work as well. I will say that it worked slightly just not as well as I would have liked. Maybe if I had tried a different one of their systems it would've had a more "aggressive" approach to treating my acne.
Lizette I.
Palmdale , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoyed this product. I bought it at Target and it was only around $20 so it’s a good deal. The toner burns/tingles a little at first, but afterwards my face feels so refreshed! I’m not necessarily acne prone, I mostly got it because it’s for sensitive skin, but it did cleanse my pores.
Kristen W.
Laurel, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
My teenage son started using this a little over a year ago. He struggles with oily skin and acne almost daily. I purchased this in hopes of it helping him but it didnt seem to work the way i would have expected. He got aggravated with no results so we tried a new product.
Brandi A.
Rhodell, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This system is the only system you need. It has a cleaner, moisturizer & toner so it’s the perfect trio. It doesn’t have a heavy scent and it isn’t too rough on your skin. I would recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin or who has awful breakouts.
Kiara S.
Modesto, CA
Does this product really work?
Sara T.
I love this lotion and I can't find it anywhere. I would actually like to buy it by itself without the kit. is there anywhere I can buy either the kit or the lotion itself?
Andrea P.
Panama City, FL
Haven't seen this before. Where can you buy it at?
Allyssa S.
Croydon, Pa
I have terribly sensitive skin. I have had reactions to almost everything including cetaphil. I recently went off birth control and my skin is reverting to my teenage years. Will this help but be ok for my sensitive skin? Did anyone have any reactions?
D A.
Need to try a new acne line. Do you recommend this?