BY ACNEFREE

Ruby L.
Lawrenceville
My pimples diminish significantly. Their color gets less noticeable, and so does their size. I can put this on before I go to sleep, and it does not stick off. It is not that noticeable during the day either.
тσяι E.
Land O Lakes, FL
I love this product because of how sooooooooooooooooo fast it works. It is veryyyy well priced and doesn't cost much at alllll. It met my expectations veryyyyy well and I bought it at target. I love it and it was very very veryyyy effective to my skin.
Katelyn E.
These did not work for me and I didn't like how they felt on my face. I will not be buying again and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. This is a good idea but has a lot of room for improvement. Don't buy
Alma R.
Modesto, CA
I used this on one of my cystic acne breakouts and although I did see a difference, it wasn't enough to make me buy it again. I think it would work well on people with normal breakouts. I think they should make them a little bigger for cystic acne spots
Ana M.
Coachella
I bought this for my teenage son. He tried it for a week but nothing really happened. I actually bought him a whole set but wasn't impressed. It was our first time using. Won't purchase this again.
Nikole D.
Mesa, AZ
Love these! So easy and convenient to use. I put them on at the first sign of a pimple and they are typically gone when I wake up. Doesn't really irritate my skin either. Would recommend this product to anyone!
Kirsten P.
I expected my acne to calm and you know disappear after using this with the given amount of time. Lol. But I takes multiple time and days for this to actually work.
sam d.
Utica, NY
I've read a lot of mixed reviews on this product so I thought I would try it myself and I found that they work best on already popped white heads. It helps reduce redness and puffiness.. Doesn't always work tho.. But when it does it's great
B B.
I also think they look interesting and worth a try. I might have to put this on my list the next time I'm out and about. It would be great to reduce a pimple or even just take the redness out of it.
Sarah G.
My boyfriend use to use these but they did not work for him i just thought that it was because he had oily skin... So i tried them and my skin is normal-oily on occasion....They didn't work for me either!