BY ACNEFREE

AcneFree Oil-Free 3-in-1 Acne Night Repair.
Clear Skin Treatments.
New.
Up To 60 Uses.
Rentinol + Salicylic Acid 1.5%.
Leave-On Foam.
1 Clear.
2 Renew.
3 Moisturize.
PM.
University Medical.
Pharmaceuticals.
Net wt 3 oz (85g). see more...

Christine L.
Christine L.
Corp Christi, TX
The this is a great refreshing cleaner, 1 easy step for teens especially.leaves your skin feeling clean not greasy.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It is one of the best acne treatments I've found. In about a week, my skin cleared up drastically. I've been using it for two months now and my skin is completely clear, skintone is more even, and my face feels so soft. I use about a golf ball size amount on my face 4-5x a week before I go to bed. When I wake up my skin is glowing.
Caitlyn E.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product and I actually saw NO improvements. I  would use it almost every night after I showered hoping I would see results but I never did. I don't really like the foam as you never know how much is left in the can. When applying it my hands felt really sticky after using it.
Andréa S.
Andréa S.
Great daily acne product! Subtle smell, not harsh on your skin but is a little drying. It's a great value compared to similar brands on the market. I have been using this product for 10yrs and have found it very effective and will continue to purchase it.
Anita B.
Anita B.
Southington
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best brand for acne I have ever used.  Love the 3-in-1 night repair.  Always does a great job and doesn't dry out my skin like other products do.  It surpassed my expectations and I love that I can get it at the grocery store, Walmart, CVS.
Shawna A.
Shawna A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This acne treatment wasn't bad for the price. The formula was nice and smooth. The smell wasn't overpowering. It claims to work over night but that isn't true. I used it 4 nights in a row and it still didn't work.
Wensalee B.
Wensalee B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells great but I really didn't get the results I needed. I still had blackheads and white heads. I don't recommend thjis product if your face is real oily
Bettie B.
Bettie B.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! Anytime I have a break out i turn to it. It works great, very affordable and doesn't dry out my skin.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
millington, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really protected my face at night from drying out and also protected from becoming too oily. Created a nice balance for my entire face
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Toccoa, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! Its absolutely great, it also smells good with is a major plus in my book. Leaves me looking flawless!