BY ACNEFREE #63 in Acne Treatments

Patented, time released micro benzoyl peroxide formula. Kills 99% of acne causing bacteria see more...

• Is this a good product to use?1 Answers
  • I only bought the face wash but I felt a burning sensatio...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work good on acne...my daughter ...1 Answers
DJ T.
I have tried multiple acne eliminating products and have had no luck in finding a decent one, but this product does everything I want it to! Not only does it treat acne fast, it also keeps your skin clear! Fast and effective, amazing and affordable. Whenever I run out, I just stop by Walmart and swoop some up! Other acne products cost an arm and a leg to get and usually end up not doing anything for the skin, but AcneFree makes it cheap and effective. I am beyond impressed with this product. If you have severe acne then they also have a product designed just for that and I hear it does wonders for your skin. Luckily, I don't have the need to use it, but have heard very good things. Circling back to this product though, I think I've found my dream treatment. Highly recommend to anyone who needs quick results.
Elizabeth B.
Cincinnati, OH
My doctors recommended proactive when I started chemo to help with the increase in acne, I've always had bad skin but the chemo kicked the number of painful white heads up to where it had been when I first started getting acne 13-ish years ago.
I don't remember proactive working that great for me, but this was compared to it and it is a bit cheaper so we went with it. It's no miracle cure for me but it has taken my skin back to where it was before the meds :D  I still have red bumps all over but the giant whiteheads have stopped showing up!
Louie A.
Baldwin Park, CA
This kit comes in steps, 1. Cleanser, 2.toner, and 3. repair lotion. The cleanser works well with sensitive skin. You only need about a dime size of product for the full face. The toner is suggested to be put on a cotton ball and smeared on ur face, I just put a small amount on my hands and massage my face, works the same. The repair location is on the watery side but it moistures really well. I have some breakouts and dry skin, but when I use the acnefree kit I don't break out and my face is brighter.
Celia S.
Henderson, NV
I have used this system as well as just the wash by itself. I used it for years, took a break but just went back to using it recently. It’s really a great product for acne and one of the only few affordable acne products with benzoyl peroxide. It definitely cleared my acne and acne spots. It provides deep cleansing of the face and very mild on the skin. It’s free of scents and perfumes and I really like that. It doesn’t leave your skin dry and you notice a softness to your face after just one use.
Zoe L.
I really liked what this did with my skin, I just don’t have the commitment level required to do every step! Or at least, I didn’t the last time I used this kit. Really though, it’s exactly the same as proactiv. It works the same, and personally, I got the same results as when I used proactiv. Well worth the $15-20 at Walmart for this kit. If you have sensitive skin though, definitely look for the sensitive skin kit, don’t use the standard one.
Stephanie O.
Milford, NH
So I originally got the kit. I felt that it worked great! After two day/night uses, my acne was GONE! I used ALL of the kit and had a clear face but before the kit was gone, I got the full sized bottle of the cleanser and before the kit was gone, my face is SO dry that it’s peeing! Yes, I loved the product at first and cleared my acne but I do not like how it dried out my skin. That is why I am unfortunately giving it three stars.
Emily F.
Corinth, MS
After having kids, my face started breaking out more than it ever has. I decided to give this kit a try and I was pleasantly surprised with how quickly it cleared my face. I use it every time I have breakouts now. Only complaint is that it did dry out my skin sometimes even after using the moisturizer in which case I would just use extra.
Ayla G.
Bellefontaine, OH
I bought this at my hometown Walmart trying to find a way to get fid of the texture I have on my forehead. While this did help pimples, this did not clear my skin from texture and it dried my skin out. I wouldn’t recommend the kit but the spot treatment I would recommend by itself! That cleared my pimples up almost completely over night.
Nereyda H.
Texas
As a teen I tried everything to get my acne under control. Nothing ever worked until I bought this kit.. Saw the difference in 3 weeks of using it twice a day. Cleared up my acne prone skin in no time
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
This is what I used all through high school because it was the less expensive alternative to pro active- I feel it worked just as well for a fraction of the costs. I feel like it did okay but neutrogena pink grapefruit cleanser was the total cure for me. I wouldn’t repurchase any of this now because I’m older and don’t need it.
Kalliyana V.
Stockton, CA
Does this works for both skin type ?
Melissa J.
I only bought the face wash but I felt a burning sensation and stopped immediately. Is it supposed to have a burning sensation and leave your skin dry? Or is it mandatory to use all steps not just one?
Auleria Y.
Versailles, KY
Is this a good product to use?
Justice W.
Piketon, OH
Has anyone used this and actually had good results ? I breakout pretty bad and have been looking for something to help with my acne and acne scars/mark
Amber L.
How good is this product with getting rid of blackheads and reducing pore size? Will it also help reduce redness, I tend to get red pacthes where my acne is (around my nose and on my chin)?