BY ACNEFREE

AcneFree® Gentle Cleansing Bar.
Clear skin treatments.
Won't over-dry skin.
For acne-prone skin.
With exfoliating microbeads. see more...

• About how much time did your skin truly clear out?2 Answers
AcneFree Gentle Cleansing Bar
  • "I had pretty severe acne but then I saw this and started using it and within a week my skin cleared and I haven't turned back and that has been two years ago!!" in 1 review
  • "It dried my skin out a little bit but its also cheap and got rid of some of my acne." in 1 review
  • "I do not recommend this product if you have potentially sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "And I wouldn't say that I have very sensitive skin either..." in 1 review
  • "I luv this product its cheap and make your skin soft and feeling fresh !" in 1 review
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Duarte, CA
Acne Free Gental Cleansing Bar does work and is super cheap, however if you have sensitive skin like I do it does dry and irritate your skin. I prefer using a more gental wash and an exfoliating pad.
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
Richfield, MN
This didn't really make a difference in my skin. It actually made it break out more. I don't recommend it.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me start by saying, I have a bar soap phobia. I hate bar soap with a passion and I refuse to use it unless it's my own bar of soap and even then, I have to have a certain regimen/order in which I use it. With that said, I don't really use bar soap. You're probably thinking "who is this nutbag who hates bar soap but is giving this product 5 stars!?"

Sounds crazy, I know. It's been a problem since childhood. However, I do suffer from acne and it is problematic on other parts of my body than just my face. AcneFree can be a little pricey but after finding their products at the Dollar Tree, I gave them a shot.

I bought a little microfiber soap pouch to put the soap in (so I wouldn't have to touch it, lol) and a shower hanger that suctions to the tile to hold the soap. Everything has held up nicely. The soap isn't sludgy, the pouch hasn't gotten moldy/mildewy and the suction thing sticks well to the tile (in concerns to the weight of the soap.)

I tried the bar soap Purpose when I was in high school and it didn't work too well, really dried out my skin, made it itchy and barely helped my acne. I hadn't used a bar soap since, that was specifically for acne until buying AcneFree recently and I'm so glad I did! It isn't drying, the microbeads help massage away the oil, dirt and dead skin. Having it in the microfiber pouch helps as well. I've noticed a difference in my skin after about 2 weeks of regular use. I still get a little bit of acne but I do have oilier skin and it's still summer so, it's a bit of a struggle. Otherwise, I'm excited to see the outcome after continual use into the fall/winter and see what happens.

If you're interested in trying this, I would suggest checking out your local Dollar Tree (in the beauty/personal isle) and see if they are currently carrying it. Can't beat $1.00 opposed to the next cheapest price at $5.49 at Wal-mart. AcneFree also has a $2.00 coupon on their website.
Eryn G.
Eryn G.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could give it zero stars I would. Unfortunately this product broke me out terribly. I used the full bar and had one of the worst breakouts I've ever had. If you have super sensitive skin stay far away from this product.
Tiffany Q.
Tiffany Q.
Memphis
Best facial soap ever!!! Dries up my acne with one wash. I breakout bad as part of my pms but i don't worry becausei know this soap will keep my face looking beautiful.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really stings the skin, and I really did not see any sort of improvement in my skins acne when I used it. I much rather enjoy a foaming cleanser from either Tony Moly or Neutrogena.
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
Dallas , Tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this more on my body I notice a more clean feel to my skin and I like that it's affordable and doesn't leave my skin drive
I love this product its cheap and make your skin soft and feeling fresh ! It did clear my skin a little it gives your skin a crystal clear glow
Jennylyn  M.
Jennylyn M.
Twentynine Palms, CA
This product really works and affordable. I truly am pleased with this product.
I use this it works well for me and it don't cost much and i think it works the same as the one that cost more l love this product
Alondra N.
Alondra N.
Berwyn, IL
About how much time did your skin truly clear out?