BY ACNEFREE

AcneFree® Gentle Cleansing Bar.
Clear skin treatments.
Won't over-dry skin.
For acne-prone skin.
With exfoliating microbeads. see more...

• About how much time did your skin truly clear out?2 Answers
  • "And I wouldn't say that I have very sensitive skin either..." in 1 review
  • "I did not see any changes and I would often get dry patches. " in 1 review
  • "I had pretty severe acne but then I saw this and started using it and within a week my skin cleared and I haven't turned back and that has been two years ago!!" in 1 review
  • "I luv this product its cheap and make your skin soft and feeling fresh !" in 1 review
  • "It dried my skin out a little bit but its also cheap and got rid of some of my acne." in 1 review
Sherry D.
Pasadena, MD
This cleansing bar works pretty good for my skin whe I have random breakouts, especially on my forehead and chin areas. I have sensitive skin so it can be a little drying. I am just careful not to use everyday as suggested for this purpose. I like that it is effective and affordable, I will continue to buy!
Kendra G.
Houston , TX
I love this brand for face cleansers its very affortable you can buy it at your local walmart for $5 and it last a very long time if your on a budget get yourself some of this but in a facial wash and watch your little pimps go down its a pretty amazing product ive used since my hs years
Ashley A.
This product is good for sensitive skin, and also those who like the "scent-free" skin care products. It helped my blemishes at first but then, it stopped. I guess it's because you can become immune to certain products after so long of usage and the body will start rejecting it..
Kailey F.
Hurricane, WV
This product did very well with my skin it gets rid of the grimy dirt and stuff in your pores but my blemishes are still there. The packaging is very nice though. I’d probably continue to buy this product but I’ll need to find a corresponding product for my blemishes.
Kaylin P.
Warren, PA
When I was in high school, this is all I would use. It worked for me significantly better than proactive and I NEVER strayed from it. The price is so budget friendly and the product is totally not. I would recommend this to anybody struggling with acne or even the occasional breakouts. Amazing!
Nina H.
westchester, IL
Ive struggled work acne my whole life and have tried everything from the drugstore.although this can dry out your skin its great at keeping breakouts to a minimum.I repurchase all the time and leaves My face squeaky clean
Jayme S.
Bald Knob, AR
I use this in the shower and it works quite well for body acne. Though you have to be careful because it will burn quite a bit if your pores are open. It does work, but it's not an instant you have to keep using it.
Jackie J.
Again with my last review. I love this product and brand so much. I love all their stuff I recommend people using this specific product since it’s help me a lot. I use it in the day time and night time.
✨Jessica🌈✨ p.
Santa Maria, CA
It's okay and great just it's pricey but it leaves your skin clean and soft and it met my expectations as I was told by people it's not harsh but I would use it in the morning and night time because it will work better.
Kaylee M.
Spring Grove
The product is by far my favorite one to use, and is apart of my every day make-up. I like that the price doesn't break my bank, and the quality is just as great!
Alondra N.
Berwyn, IL
About how much time did your skin truly clear out?