Acnefree Drying Lotion uploaded by Mayra P.Acnefree Drying Lotion uploaded by Ari D.Acnefree Drying Lotion uploaded by Amanda F.

BY ACNEFREE

AcneFree Drying Lotion is specifically formulated in an unique 2-phase solution: 1) The clear liquid contains the acne-fighting ingredient, salicylic acid, which penetrates pores to unclog them. 2) The pink sediment features soothing calamine along with other quick-drying ingredients. The calamine soothes the affected area and acts as a dry, protective barrier overnight. AcneFree Drying Lotion is packed full of specialty ingredients that have anti-microbial and anti-inflammation properties. This product is a great alternative for anyone with sensitivities to spot treatments containing benzoyl peroxide. Compare to Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, this product is a steal! see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "It dry out the acne and it leave a white patch but other then that it helped out the my acne. I would get this again and use it at more." in 12 reviews
Lauren W.
I was so lucky when I fount this. This was in the drugstore a while back. I have tried a few others. I like this one the most. It is the most affordable one I've used. I use a Q-tips Cotton Swabs Precision Tips - 170 C and dip it in this product then just place it on my spot that needs treatment , next morning its gone!
Eileen M.
Acne free drying lotion! Did not work for me and I was hoping it did because of the price. I was hoping to find a dupe to the Mario badescu drying lotion. Unfortunately it did nothing I didn't notice any big of the difference the next day after applying. I followed the instructions with a Q tip to apply. It smells very similar to any drying lotion. You can find it almost at any convenience/drugstore. For others I have read it does work. I have normal to dry skin.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Know this ideal right here is very palomar in the dollar store and let me tell you it works very well with drying out those pimples in your face it was a high oil substance that you can automatically feel in your face, trust me you won't be disappointed and they have a huge selection come on lady's for a buck you can't go wrong....
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
This stuff is amazing for pimples that have or haven't been popped. The pink stuff just absorbs all of that nasty pus and stuff inside and thus speeds up the healing process! And you don't have to pay as much for it compared to the more expensive brands. It's pretty much the same thing for a lesser price. But make sure you wait for it to dry or else you'll get it all over yourself. The only thing is it can rub off on your pillows at night.
Kendra D.
FARGO, ND
This is my go-to spot treatment! They stopped selling it in Ulta so I have to get it off Amazon, but I always have 2 or 3 of these on hand - can't run out!  Its great for spot treating blemishes and even stubborn clogged pores that are hard to extract. It loosens them up by the next morning so they can easily be extracted. This is very comparable to the Mario Badescu version and Kate Somerville product as well.
Lyndi L.
Signal Mtn, TN
This drying lotion is the real deal. After 2 to 3 applications, my blemishes are greatly reduced. When applied, there is a slight stinging sensation but it fades quickly. The only complaint I have is this drying lotion can be hard to find. I've purchased at CVS, then had to order on Amazon which was no problem. I love that this product is so affordable. Will repurchase!
Britt M.
I'm devastated writing this review because I loved this product so much, but from what I see it has been DISCONTINUED. I stocked up on a few bottles before I'll ultimately have to go back and use Mario Badescu again. This did the same thing as the MB drying lotion for 1/3 of the price. Fantastic product, and yet I have no idea why it's disappeared from shelves.
Juanita B.
I wrote a really nice and long review but it booted me offline so I will just give you the straight forward...
Definitely purchase this product. It really works well. You can purchase a few or more @ your Local Dollar Tree...they also carry other products from this company line and they work very well. I've tried them all and keep them all stocked.
Megan E.
Waukesha, WI
This drying lotion is a similar dupe to the Mario Bandescu drying lotion. So if you're hesitant to spend the $18 on the MB version try this one first! I found this on clearance at Walgreens and decided to try it out. I use it as spot treatment every time I have a big pimple (or three). Definitely recommend this product!
Samantha R.
Lake Park, GA
I always wanted to use a drying lotion since Kate Sommerville came out with hers. For the price I thing it's pretty good! At first it worked wonders but then after a while maybe my face got use to it but it didn't show the same fast and amazing results. If you want to try a drying lotion for your acne I would totally go and try this before purchasing a higher end one.
Jennifer D.
Dallas, TX
I've been using this for a while, now, and the liquid part got used up before the pink sediment on the bottom. Anyone know of anything I could replace the liquid with, like alcohol or glycerin? Also, does anyone know of a way to prevent this from happening again if I buy a new bottle?
Fabiana G.
Does this actually works? Be sincere
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Where can I find this product? Does it work well with acne?