AcneFree Daily Skin Therapy Acne Pads uploaded by Shelby G.

BY ACNEFREE

New 2% Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Helps Unclog Pores And Tone Skin. Dermatologist Tested. With Soothing Menthol. Each Pad Contains A Dermatologist Tested Formula Designed To Open Blocked Pores While Thoroughly Cleansing Your Skin And Preventing New Acne From Forming. The Soothing Menthol Leaves Your Skin Feeling Refreshed. 1-800-321-4576 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Gabriela C.
Bronx , NY
This product I got it on clearance for 2 dollars and being that I suffer from acne I thought it wouldn’t hurt to try and for 2 bucks couldn’t beat it. When I first tried this I got afraid, the menthol in it I guess made my skin feel like I put vapor rub all over it and I hated it. But after the feeling does away my skin felt so nice and clean and honestly took out all the dirt and cleaned out my pores. If I’m honest I can’t say I see a difference in my acne because I I’m not consistent with this product but I do see my face much cleaner when I actually get around to using it so I would really recommend this if your lucky to try out some toners because it also works ver good when your taking off your make up so it get any left over product.
Zoë M.
Denton, TX
I pair these with the acne free oil free cleanser, and it's a godsend! These have a sort of soothing cooling sensation, and it makes your skin feel so clean. After using it my skin looks so glow, tight, and my pores are a lot smaller. You get a good amount of pads, and the price is awesome. Also if you go looking for these they have a different look, and so does the oil free cleanser, but the name is the exact same! You can find this at Walmart!
Shelby G.
PENSACOLA, FL
AcneFree Daily Skin Therapy Acne Pads are amazing! Ive been using these for a few months and have definitely seen a difference. I use it twice a day,one in the morning and one at night. They work over night for me. I would definitely recommend these as they work and are inexpensive.
Kylie A.
This product is very underrated. I am not one to try drug store acne products because I have very sensitive skin. These pads exfoliated my skin, cleaned my pores, and gave my face a cool refreshing feeling afterwards! These pads did not bother or dry out my skin.
Allie C.
I really enjoy this product! It really cleans out my pores without drying out my face!
Sara C.
Does anyone else use this with the other products? Does it make a difference?