AcneFree Clear Skin System, 3-Step Kit (Purifying Cleanser, Renewing Toner, Repair Lotion)

BY ACNEFREE #90 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Walmart
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Two Harbors, MN
It definitely provided me with some visible results but it did dry out my skin a little bit and slightly burned when applied. Personally I believe the minor side effects are worth it because it helped my acne at a very low cost. I would most likely by again.
Logan B.
Logan B.
Mc Calla, AL
These three products have helped tremendously on clearing up my acne. I have very oily skin so I don't apply the lotion instead I use rubbing alcohol to help even more with clearing up my skin. I would definitely purchase again.
Thalia C.
Thalia C.
Neptune, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
In reality I tried this product because it was on sale and I was sure it was going to be a proactiv knockoff and not work as well. I immediately had to put my foot in my mouth because this product was a God send that actually worked for my skin. I got the same results as I got from Proactiv but it was better because it cost me less. I purchased this at Big Lots and luckily when I went back they had a few boxes left so I was able to get those for cheap, but I have seen them at the pharmacy for less than $20, so very affordable. Bonus: When I stopped using this product for a while to give my skin a break it did not immediately break out like it used to with proactiv. My 16 year old daughter uses it now and it works great for her and I use it and it also works great on me! Best bargain purchase ever!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've bought this product twice, the first time I used it it was a holy grail, the second time it was a big thumbs down. I'm not sure why my skin did not react to it positively the second time I bought it because it left my skin super dry and I couldn't even wear my usual makeup over it. My face got really red and itchy at times. On other hand the first time I brought the product, I instantly saw results within the second week of using it, it even helped boost some confidence. The type of skin you have will definitely determine the results you get. My skin was most likely sensitive around the second time of using it due to all the nonstop use of the first time I brought it.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
This is the only cleansing system I've used for the past 10 years! I used to use Proactive before you could buy it in-store. I got tired of paying so much for it and having to wait for it to be shipped to my house. I wanted something that worked as well but costed less and I could just buy anywhere I went. I found AcneFree and never looked back. It's affordable and really works amazingly! I might have good skin, or it might be this system. I RARELY get a blemish and if I do, it's usually hormonal or because I got lazy and didn't wash my makeup off the night before. Not only does this keep my face clear, it balances out my skin as well. It's not overly dry or oily. Warning though, this product has Benzoyl Peroxide and will discolor fabrics! I just make sure to use white towels and wear white tanks to bed at night.
Elena G.
Elena G.
Philadelphia
This saves me a lot of time and money. I spend a lot of money going to the derma just to cure my acne but nothing happens. Then my Uncle recommends me to use Acne Free. I tried it at first my skin will be very very dry so you have to use moisturizer after applying this but the results are amazing. I have cystic acne all over my face and this product is the only one that makes my acne cleared up. I would recommend this to everyone to try who suffers in acne like me.
Michele G.
Michele G.
ashville, ohio
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ever since I was 12 I had severe acne. Finally in 2015 I found AcneFree Severe. It has been the ONLY product to clear my skin. Proactive never worked for me. AcneFree lightened my poc marks too. I don't even get little zits anymore. This has been a God send for my. My skin is beautiful. I tell people when ever I see them with severe acne. I know the pain and embarassment and frustration of acne and LOVE this product.
Elena S.
Elena S.
Haverhill, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm surprised to see that this only has 3 stars because I think it's better than Proactiv. The cleaner is gentle but also gets a deep clean. If you wear makeup then a toner is a must. This toner takes away all residue and is gentle without drying. Lastly, a gentle moisturizer that also doesn't dry out skin. Works well with oil prone skin as well. My skin needs something that will not make it oily or dry.
Mariah A.
Mariah A.
MIAMI , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have struggled with acne since I was a child. I used Clearasil because it did not adversely affect my sensitive skin and kept me clear of acne. Unfortunately, Clearasil decided to "improve" their formula, meaning that it no longer worked for me.
AcneFree is the only product line I have found on the market that cleanses my skin quickly and keeps it clear without irritating my sensitive skin.
I love!
Angel M.
Angel M.
Richmond, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love acnefree products. I don't have acne. But I do have really oily skin so at times if I put oil in my hair it ends up on my face from transferring from my pillowcase and it'll cause small breakout and this stuff prevents it! I can't wait to find the cleansing brush somewhere! What I also love is that there is a whole collection of these products at DOLLAR TREE !