BY ACNEFREE

Continuous "leave on" repair treatment kills 99% of acne bacteria up to 12 hours see more...

• I have acne but I usually buy higher end cleansers so wou...1 Answers
Perla A.
Wichita
I really liked these things they helped me out with my skin and had great stuff that I really appreciate that they gave this to me this really helped me out this was the best and I appreciate if you try it out and tell us what you think of it and have some fun.
Kayla C.
Castle Rock
work well, however is a bit mediocre. was not anything that i didn’t expect. this is overall effective but not as strong as i was expecting. this was my first time using this product, i would probably not buy it again.
ABIEL P.
Miami
Purchased at: Kohl's
I have been using this for almost 5 months and I am almost out. I use this product once a week on my back and on my face just to prevent more acne. I use my clarisonic to really deep cleanse my skin and leave it on like a mask for around 2-5 minutes just to really let the product soak in. I haven't seen a dramatic difference since my acne wasn't severe, but I do see that I breakout less since I started using this. Instead of getting like 5 pimples I will get 1. I tried using this more than once a week and it really dried out my face and made it sensitive to any creams I applied to my face, which I did not like. I don't think it really helps with reducing the swelling in active acne, but I think it helped with prevention of acne.
Karstin A.
I’ve used it for a long time, and I guess it works. I haven’t tried stopping to see if it is actually making a difference. I don’t have too much acne, so it works as far as I know. I feel refreshed after I use it, so that’s nice. Would recommend.
Kayleigh M.
Crab Orchard, KY
very easy to apply and it is honestly fun to put on because of the foam. i recommend shaking it for each use, night and day. very gentle on skin and it is good for all skin types.
Chesay C.
Chicago , IL
I was a big fan of the AcneFree Cream Cleanser, it works great at keeping my acne prone skin clear, but found it a bit messy. The foam cleanser suits me a lot better, especially when I travel, because I'm not concerned with the packaging leaking.
Jessica B.
Staten Island
It helped but it made my face a little itchy and burning around my nose. Other than that it did help the blemishes go away faster. I will use it again and maybe moisturize a little extra or just avoid my nose area. I would recommend this product for oily skin.
BTS M.
Los Angeles
This product is great to be used as a daily cleaner. It makes your skin feel fresh and rejuvenated, as well as it helps to prevent new acne from occurring. It kills bacteria that most products aren't able to and it doesn't irritate the skin. I love this product!
Ly N.
Brookfield , WI
The foam is great, but it wasn't for me. My skin is very sensitive and it just didn't work out as nicely as I wanted it to do. I don't hate it, it is just my opinion, there are people out there that it would probably work really well for. It wasn't for me.
Isabelle K.
Winter Springs
Really good for backne! After using it for about two weeks I could no longer feel acne on my back or see any on my affected chest areas! It’s super after and not too strong, meaning it didn’t dry out my skin when I used it.
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have acne but I usually buy higher end cleansers so would this one be worth trying?