Acnefree 24 Hour Severe Acne Clearing System with Free Cleansing Brush, 11.52 Ounce

BY ACNEFREE

Even Severely Troubled Skin Can Look Clear And Healthy. Developed Specifically For People Who Suffer From Severe Acne And Have Tried Traditional Prescription And Over-The-Counter Treatments Without Success. New Advanced Formula: Micro-Sized Benzoyl Peroxide Absorbs Faster And Deeper Into Pores And Is Continuously Released Throughout The Day And Night - Without Harshness And Overdrying That Can Occur With Ordinary Benzoyl Peroxide. Antibacterial Cleansing Wash - Medicated With Micro-Benzoyl Peroxide. This Oil Free Formula Removes Dead Skin Cells And Excess Oil That Can Lead To Severe Acne. Leaves Skin Feeling Fresh And Clean. Prescription-Grade Micro-Benzoyl Peroxide Kills Acne Bacteria On Contact. Corrective Toner - Oil-Control Ph Balancing Formula. Deficiencies In Acne-Troubled Skin Can Cause Infections To Enlarge, Last Longer And Heal Slower. This Corrective Toner Helps Normalize Skin Functions And Gently Removes Excess Surface Oils. Maximum Strength Repair Lotion. Continuously Releases Advanced 10% Micro-Benzoyl Peroxide Medication Deep Within Affected Pores To Kill Acne-Causing Bacteria And Help Reduce Excess Oil Production. Promotes The Repair And Healing Of Existing Infections And Helps Stop New Breakouts Before They Start. Retinol Complex - Skin Renewing Night Formula. Continuous-Release Formula That's Significantly Less Irritating Than Typical Retinols. Stimulates Cell Turnover Through Exfoliation For Healthy Skin Renewal, Helping Skin Look Smoother, Clearer And Healthier. Keeps Pores Open And "Breathing," Allowing Oxygen In, Which Helps Stop Acne-Causing Bacteria From Progressing Into Breakouts. Prescription Grade Maximum Strength Acne Medicine Use Twice A Day, Every Day, For Clear Skin That Stays Clear Continuously Treats All Stages Of Acne 24 Hours A Day Visible Results In Just Days Dermatologist Recommended Advanced Cleansing Brush: The Perfect Complement To Any Acnefree System. The Advanced Cleaning Brush Cleans Deep To Unclog Pores, Remove Impurities And Exfoliate Your Skin. Features A 2-Speed Rotating Brush That's Gentle Enough For Everyday Use. Removes Dirt, Oil And Makeup Helps Skin Absorb Treatments Reduces Oil Areas Contains: Antibacterial Cleansing Wash 4 Fl Oz Corrective Toner 4 Fl Oz Maximum Strength Repair Lotion 2 Fl Oz Retinol Complex 1 Oz 1 Advanced Cleansing Brush 2 Soft Bristle Brush Heads 2 Aa Batteries Made In Usa Beauty, Skin Care, Skin Care Sets, Acne Skin Care Systems see more...

Cynayah B.
This product is kinda ok. I mean I like to use it when I'm on my period and I tend to break out but it's not my go to or anything. I noticed that it tends to make me extremely oily and my face isn't oily. So I did not like that but it's an ok product wouldn't recommend it.
Patricia E.
I tried this because I have adult acne. Yes, I know, it sucks! I started out using all three parts. It does decent if you use the face wash alone. The toner never reduced any redness that I could tell. When I use the lotion it makes my skin break out more. So now I just use the face wash to curve my break outs. My skin is still not nearly as clear I would like, but I do have less blemishes. I like the one for sensitive skin better though.
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
For me, this kit was way too harsh and drying on my skin. I tried to use it twice a day and my poor face was just red and irritated. I could not use this regimen long enough to see if it cleared up my acne. I would not recommend this product if you have sensitive skin at all.
Summer W.
West Allis, WI
The only thing I have in this set is the cleaning brush and at first I really loved it but now it is very hard to turn on and off because the button sticks and I'm not sure why
Deanna C.
North Charleston
Used this every day, twice a day, but this product didn't work for me. My acne was still very bad. These products are very drying but Proactive seems to work a lot better on my skin.
Ashley E.
Midwest City, OK
The first couple of uses it worked great, then it kind of just stopped working and I went back to breaking out.
Kira H.
It made me break out the first use. After two days, my skin was completely clear and I held onto the brush because it works just as well as the Clairasonic.
Yes please need 😁😁😁😁😁