Acnefree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System with Free Cleansing Brush, 10.4 Ounce uploaded by Ronald S.

BY ACNEFREE

Clear in 1, 2, 3. The AcneFree 24-Hour Acne Clearing System is an easy daily regimen. The system's oil-free purifying cleanser gently deep cleans with subtle, exfoliating microbeads to remove pore-clogging dirt and excess oil. The medication stays in... see more...

• In the past I used this product but after a few month my skin wen...1 Answers
  • I have this system without the brush that this set comes with. Do...1 Answers
  • Is the brush harsh on the skin ?? not so long ago i bought one an...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emily A.
Buffalo
I only use this because it clears my skin fast. It lasts for 3 months. I buy the big bottle of acne free for $5 at Walmart and use apple cider vinegar for toner and this lotion for lotion.
Ben S.
The brush is honestly really high quality which I had not expected from such an inexpensive product. I got mine at walmart in the clearance section just to try something new but I love it. I learned the hard way that you shouldn't use it too often, but once a night or every other night works well for me. There aren't very clear instructions on how to apply the product or use the brush but it wasn't too difficult to figure out.
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
This system surprisingly really works. It works just as good if not better than proactive it's affordable and it works so darn fast. I noticed a huge difference after the second day. My skin tone evened out my pores were smaller and my acne was gone. My skin felt and looked great. I wish I knew about this product back when I was in high school. I have been suffering with acne since I was 13 now I am 26. I regret wasting my time and money going to the dermatologist and spending my money on high end products that never worked. I would highly recommend this! My skin type is dry and sensitive.
Makiyah M.
When I bought this it didn't come with the brush. I didn't really see a difference in my skin, but I might give it another try because it got rid of some of my dark spots.
Marilee W.
My daughter had horrible acne with combination skin when she was in high school. We found this combo system that seemed fairly simple to follow instructions. It didn't take long for it to start making her skin look a lot better! She liked that it made her skin not oily and not super dry while clearing up the acne.
Ronald S.
Harvey, IL
For a few years I wanted to try proactive but I felt as if the commercials were phony just to get you to buy the product.. However, I came across the acne free system and its truly a great product. Even if you don't have acne, it works to keep your skin clean and clear!! More should know about it!!
Jessica S.
I have recently started using the Acne Free System. I found it at a steal at a local Big Lots store, and thought I would give it a try. After only a week of using this system, I can tell a huge improvement in my skin. It has helped clear up acne I had previous to buying this product. My skin is much clearer, and is not nearly as oily as it used to be. I would definetely recommend the Acne Free System.
Taberne B.
Cleburne, TX
I use the Cleanser ( Step 1 ) and the #Toner ( Step 2 ) , only when I'm having a bad break out. The #cleanser helps removes my breakouts FAST , and this kit is only $5 at a FiveBelow near my house. Step three has a horrible scent that I can't stand so I don't use that. If you're looking for something to control acne, I recommended this as a try.
Hira A.
Atlanta, GA
This is a cheaper version of proactive. And let me tell you. It works just as well! I've tried proactive before and its great. So is this! It worked wonders for my small acne and scars the bigger acne had left behind.
Miriam D.
Durham, NC
I love the feeling of a clean face. Its hard to find good products that wont over dry my face, but wont leave it oily as well. I have used this product a few times and really like it. Great list!
Yvonne M.
Brooklyn, NY
I have this system without the brush that this set comes with. Does anyone notice a difference between using this product with/without the brush? I use a gentle exfoliating pad to apply it at the moment.
Lu M.
Bronx, NY
In the past I used this product but after a few month my skin went Creazy and start breaking out again.! Did anyone went to the same situation and after went back to acne free? In really thinking getting the system again..... My face is Horrible right now :(
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
Is the brush harsh on the skin ?? not so long ago i bought one and wasn't able to use it at all because it really hurt my face when i tried to use it !