Acnefree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System Kit uploaded by Whitney H.Acnefree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System Kit uploaded by Whitney H.

BY ACNEFREE

AcneFree® 24 Hour Acne Clearing System.
Clear skin treatments.
Advanced formula.
Eliminates acne bacteria.
Compare to Proactiv®.
AcneFree, clear skin treatments, oil free, purifying cleanser, advanced micro-benzoyl peroxide, step 1.
AcneFree, clear skin treatments, renewing toner, skin balancing formula, step 2.
AcneFree, clear skin treatments, repair lotion, continuous-relief benzoyl peroxide, step 3.
Advanced micro-benzoyl peroxide.
Visible results in 1-3 days.
Continuously treats all stages of Acne 24 hours a day.
Dermatologist recommended acne medication.
#1, America best selling acne treatment in stores†.
Contains: purifying cleanser 4 fl oz (118 ml), renewing toner 4 fl oz (118 ml), repair lotion 2 fl oz (59 ml). see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I had crazy bad acne due to a medication reaction years ago, and my mother in law purchased this for me. For the cost it's not a bad deal, but it's not what I would spend money on to rely on to take care of an acne issue. This kit would be better suited for normal skin without acne. Even if you get a pimple here and there, it would be a decent product routine for prevention because the wash has a micro exfoliant formula, and the moisturizer is very light.
Chesay C.
Chicago , IL
Acnefree cleansing system was my skin's saving grace when I started experiencing acne for the first in my late 30s. I had tried Proactiv which did not work for me at all, but Acnefree did. The cost is reasonable and it's super easy to find. The cleanser can be a bit strong and the smell of benzoyl peroxide is definitely there. A little of the cleanser goes a long way, because it dry your skin out, it foams up well. The toner helps to relieve some the tightness after the cleaners the acne gel is light and not tacky. An oil-free moisturizer is a must when using this product to keep your skin balanced. Yes, moisturizer is your friend even with oily, acne prone skin.
Robbi E.
Neenah
I only bought this because when I moved up to Wisconsin from Florida the Wal-Mart here didn't carry Benzac, which is what I was using, so I found this. It looked to be similar to Proactiv and Benzac so I got it. It works good, I was pleased and so was my stressed out from moving skin. Only thing I don't like is the cleanser is a liquidy cleanser, it doesn't suds up Even after adding water. It just feels like I'm rubbing slightly soapy water on my skin. I prefer foaming cleanser, it makes me feel like I'm actually cleaning my face especially when I can feel it foaming up in my pores.
Erica R.
Clarksville, TN
I am into Korean beauty now, but I first started out my clear skin journey with this 3 step system. I used proactiv previously and had results but didn't want to order and pay the price point again so I purchased this. The results are seriously comparable to proactiv. Really my favorite product of the 3 step system is the lotion. It keeps any acne flair ups at bay, but also keeps my skin moisturized. I love an acne product that won't dry my skin but also keep the acne problens reduced!
Brittany J.
I really liked this acne cleaning kit. There are 3 different steps to the product yet you don’t need all 3 all the time if you would rather skip a step, there is no consistencies in doing so. The acne spot treatment was very nice. It did it’s job and took care of the pimple areas I was worried about. This also comes as a great price sonyou should try it out!
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
K my used it for 30 days. And all the hype.. sell not so good for his skin type granted each person skin is individual. But for my son he daw and I saw little to no improvement. One thing I will say I only gave a 2 star since it didn't leave his skin dry or flakes which is a plus for any acne treatment. But as far as clearing blemishes no improvement
Dayna K.
This product seemed to work the first couple weeks and then I did not see much of a change after that. I have sensitive skin so this product seemed to dry out my skin too much. I couldn't use it as often as the product suggested. However, I do suggest trying this product. I did see some results and it may be more effective for different people.
Leonarda V.
ONE OF THE BEST! these products usually go for $19-21 however when I first got my hands on them I got them for $5!! At 5below and i wasn't expecting it to work so well but it did and i fell in love. Ice been meaning to try this product again but the price is a bit to much for me right now Acnefree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System Kit
Kari A.
Marshall
After one day of use  I saw such a difference in my skin!! I have tried many different brands and types of acne treatment, but nothing works like acne free!! I use it twice a day everyday and it keeps my skin clear! And even though they look like small bottles they last for long periods of time, months.
Jessica U.
Grayson Valley
I have acne that never goes way. Its not severe it just never goes away. This treatment dried my skin out horribly and was not affective at all. It was very disappointing. The price was reasonable, but it was disappointing. They have a lot of work to do before I would buy again.