Acnefree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System Kit uploaded by Chappell G.Acnefree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System Kit uploaded by Whitney H.Acnefree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System Kit uploaded by Whitney H.

BY ACNEFREE

AcneFree® 24 Hour Acne Clearing System.
Clear skin treatments.
Advanced formula.
Eliminates acne bacteria.
Compare to Proactiv®.
AcneFree, clear skin treatments, oil free, purifying cleanser, advanced micro-benzoyl peroxide, step 1.
AcneFree, clear skin treatments, renewing toner, skin balancing formula, step 2.
AcneFree, clear skin treatments, repair lotion, continuous-relief benzoyl peroxide, step 3.
Advanced micro-benzoyl peroxide.
Visible results in 1-3 days.
Continuously treats all stages of Acne 24 hours a day.
Dermatologist recommended acne medication.
#1, America best selling acne treatment in stores†.
Contains: purifying cleanser 4 fl oz (118 ml), renewing toner 4 fl oz (118 ml), repair lotion 2 fl oz (59 ml). see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I had crazy bad acne due to a medication reaction years ago, and my mother in law purchased this for me. For the cost it's not a bad deal, but it's not what I would spend money on to rely on to take care of an acne issue. This kit would be better suited for normal skin without acne. Even if you get a pimple here and there, it would be a decent product routine for prevention because the wash has a micro exfoliant formula, and the moisturizer is very light.
Chesay C.
Chicago , IL
Acnefree cleansing system was my skin's saving grace when I started experiencing acne for the first in my late 30s. I had tried Proactiv which did not work for me at all, but Acnefree did. The cost is reasonable and it's super easy to find. The cleanser can be a bit strong and the smell of benzoyl peroxide is definitely there. A little of the cleanser goes a long way, because it dry your skin out, it foams up well. The toner helps to relieve some the tightness after the cleaners the acne gel is light and not tacky. An oil-free moisturizer is a must when using this product to keep your skin balanced. Yes, moisturizer is your friend even with oily, acne prone skin.
Betheny S.
Christian
I loved this product! All 3 worked great together to clear up my skin. Whenever I'm dealing with stress acne this stuff comes the rescue! The 3 step solution works great and it's also possible to skip using the lotion or toner if your skin is a little dried out.
Jessica U.
Grayson Valley
I have acne that never goes way. Its not severe it just never goes away. This treatment dried my skin out horribly and was not affective at all. It was very disappointing. The price was reasonable, but it was disappointing. They have a lot of work to do before I would buy again.
Kailey M.
Phoenix
I used this kit in high school. It seemed to be effective for a few weeks, but I didn't see the results that I was hoping for. I was very self conscious about my acne, and with this specific kit, never felt like it truly cleared it. It also would dry my skin out pretty badly.
Kaylyn P.
Seattle
This product seemed to work at first until I bought my second batch then it seemed as though my face was used to the product. Smells kind of funny but it did work well. Just wish it worked a lot longer. Also the price is reasonable.
Brittany M.
Saint Thomas
I used proactive for years. I didn’t want to stop using it but it was getting to be too expensive. This worked just as well as proactive if not better at less than half the cost. It has 3 steps just like proactive. The step one has a sand type consistency and the step 2 watery and step 3 a cream. I’d defiantly recommend.
Khephra L.
Lillington, NC
This is my staple product!!! It keeps my face clear, doesn't over dry my skin, and doesn't leave it red/irritated. I believe it prevents future breakouts as well. And most of the time I only use step 1 but it still works great!
Rosemarie G.
Somerset, NJ
My skin looked better on this and cleared up faster then other hyped up brands. It's very smooth especially with the spin brush ( my favorite part) and I'm constantly being told I look nice without makeup which is nice for a change.
Marissa P.
Austin, TX
This is the only system that has continuously worked for me. It's affordable and easily available at any local store! I had tried so many fancier or more expensive systems but I always come back to this one, it works!