BY ACURE

Acne Spot Treatment 0.25 oz Liquid Acure for your acne Maximum strength 2% salicylic acid goes after the root cause of the blemish while poet's narcissus stem cells help to lighten and brighten. This two-step process helps fight the cause of the zit... see more...

Cynthia C.
Livingston, NJ
I bought this at target a couple months ago, and when I put it on a blemish I felt instant stinging. It really stung but I decided to leave it on so I could see what the blemish would look like the next day. When I woke up the next day, I looked in the mirror to see if the blemish had gotten better. It didn't. It was the same as the night before, if not a little worse. I haven't used this product since.
Melissa C.
Torrance
This product has definitely helped my breakouts a lot. The only downfall is that they’ve changed their packaging and I have yet to need to purchase one of the newly packaged products, but I fear that maybe the formula may have changed and that you may be getting less product regardless of the box saying it’s the same amount as before.
Laura B.
Works great but is not life changing for me. It has very strong smell and stings a little which I love but I only see minimal difference after I use it. I will be buying again and I do recommend to those with acne.
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Acure is an amazing brand. It’s my go-to for skincare! I noticed results in a short period of time and now I buy all of their products! They work great and are an affordable price. I recommend this brand strongly.
Josephine B.
Harrison Twp, MI
This clear gel with very effective formula is the BEST. Price wise beats every other brand. And it actually works so goodbye drugstore brands. I really do live by this stuff and have a replacement tube ready before my prior runs out. Perfect for treating pre and post breakout.
Mollie M.
Seattle, WA
Acne Spot Treatment Acure Organics 0.25 oz Liquid is the worst stuff I've ever purchased and put on my skin in my entire life.

If I could give it zero stars, I would. I had used it a few times on some blemishes, and it immediately burns. So I try to make sure that I only get it exactly on the blemish.

BUT this last time, I put it on my face and got it a little bit around the blemishes also on accident, and it caused two quarter sized blisters on my face, that ended up getting infected! I had to go to urgent care and get on oral antibiotics and a topical ointment antibiotic. I looked like a plague victim for a week and a half!!!

DO NOT BUY unless you have super oily skin!!!
Sarah T.
It dried out acne spots so quickly! However, if you do not use it all right away it will not work as well and leave your face a bit sticky.
Dahlia M.
Canton, GA
I haven’t seen may results yet because I just started using it but it seems to take the redness away after a couple minutes of applying.
Kayte W.
Bon Aqua, TN
This stuff if great! Works super fast and doesn't dry out the skin. The cleaner ingredients are a big bonus too!
Nikki S.
This acne spot treatment works so well! It decreases the blemish without over drying or scarring. It’s very gentle and ideal for sensitive skin. I’m loving this skin care line and love that they’re non toxic, affordable, and can be found at my local Target.