Acne Spot Treatment

by Peter Thomas Roth

Shop PETER THOMAS ROTH Acne Spot Treatment. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Would this be good for teens?
I’ve been wanting to try out the Peter Thomas Roth acne spot treatment , because I think I’m getting too used to my Murad one, and it’s no longer helping my cystic acne. How is the product for those who’ve tried it ?
Has anyone had success using this product on cystic acne also?
Start your review of Acne Spot Treatment!
Courtney C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Courtney C.
If you suffer with acne, this is a MUST product. I’ve been using Thomas Peter Roth the past few months, and I’m not kidding when I say, this has cleared my skin up. This product is perfect for those pesky little pimples that pop up out of nowhere. I put a little bit of this on before bed, and by the time I wake up, it’s normally flat, and pretty much gone.
Autumn S.
I think this stuff smells awful but it really does work. I feel like you have to give it a little bit to really get rid of blemishes but you can tell every day it gets smaller and smaller. This is a very drying product but you should be good with a nice rich moisturizer. I prefer Kate Somerville eradicate spot treatment but this works when I don’t have that with me.
Ashley B.
Charleston, SC
Love this product! Helps with my skin especially when it’s problematic. Purchased from Sephora & feel its a great price! Defiantly worth purchasing!!
Katelin H.
Duncan, SC
Purchased at: Sephora
I don't have a lot of acne but I get some bumps on my face from time to time, and this product did just a ok job of helping with the effect area. It takes alot of apples for it to start working and to notice any improvement when I use it. It doesn't really perform as well as it should if it's supposed to be for moderate to severe acne.
Jamie M.
Hollywood, FL
Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Jamie M.
This was a little strong and would peel my skin around the edges of my break out and it honestly didn't work as well as using old fashioned toothpaste on a pimple. I know i paid a lot more for this one but the toothpaste works just as good and didn't burn my skin. I will have to find a miracle in a bottle elsewhere for my finecky acne prone 30+ skin. I would love to great your suggestions so i don't have to walk around my house at night with my face smelling like clean mint and white polka dots covering my face, thank you!
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
I have cystic acne so I have a really hard time finding products that work for my school I think those that have quote common acne I think the Peter Thomas Roth Acne spot treatment is Affordable because there's only $20 and there's only one way to find out if it does work for you I like that it has vitamins in it and it's made without parabens
TAMLA F.
This acne spot treatment is really good also but it is drying so for some people it can be a little harsh a little goes a long way so you don’t need much. It’s mostly sulfur so it’s very drying and peeling may occur. This product is really helpful angry for those unexpected “visitors” and you want them to leave, like the next day! Lol The price point is very good though!!!
savannah H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product will dry up minor breakouts however, for what it does, it’s not worth the price for incredibly pungent sulfur smell and “eh” results.
Aliki M.
Whitestone, NY
Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Aliki M.
I love Peter Thomas Roth. I do get pimples often since I have acne and I use this on them and it does make a difference. I don’t see results right way though, I feel as if I have to use it a couple nights in a row to really help it go away. I also have sensitive skin and this has never bothered me, only thing is that when you use it a couple days in a row that area will get dry.
Denise G.
The only reason I have this one star less is because of the scent . It is so awful, i though it was a bad batch but when I went to test it same thing. I do notice that it helps with acne spots but you have to wash it off or it will leave a lingering scent .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer Liu L.
Doral, FL
il y a 3 ans
Bobbie J. il y a 2 ans
Yes it works for surface and cystic acne, depending on how red or inflamed the spot is. You might have to use it for two nights in a row.