Acne Spot Treatment .75 oz - up & up uploaded by Marissa M.

BY UP & UP

Up and up acne spot treatment that helps clear blemishes without leaving skin irritated, dry or red. This benzoyl peroxide acne medication penetrates pores to target the source of acne. This maximum strength formula helps reduce acne-causing bacteria that causes breakouts and helps prevent future outbreaks. This oil free acne treatment causes less irritation, absorbs oil and works over time to clear and protect skin. Make sure you use sunscreen when heading outside! Compare to Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment Gender: Unisex. see more...

Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
This is actually the only acne treatment that works for me. I don't really get acne badly however every now and then I get a pretty gross pimple or two or five. I put this on a couple times a day for two or three days and my pimples are gone. I can tell it dries them out which is good but I don't have to do any popping or anything that could end up scaring my face for life. I highly recommend this product. The up-and-up brand works just as well as name brand.
Dani M.
Orlando, FL
This acne treatment does help to clear up annoying blemishes, but it tends to dry my skin out pretty terribly. I always end up with dry, flaky patches on the skin around the blemish that can sometimes get cracked and raw in the wintertime. It also inevitably bleaches out my pillowcase if I use this overnight.
Cayla A.
I wouldn’t believe you if you told me an acne treatment that literally works overnight. Until I tried this particular one. I tried it at a friends house and those pimple vanished the next morning. So I had to buy it for myself.
Erica Q.
I got this at Target for $5. it's a small tube but I have been using it daily and so far it's lasting me 2 months. I use it all over my face. It leaves your face looking with white residue at first but when it dries it dries clear. It works to help keep my face clear and stops pimple on track. Small pimple are gone in 2 days and bigger ones dry out and shrink faster. I like that it's the lowest in percentage for benzoyl peroxide because this formula does not dry or irritate my face at all. But you do need to use a spf daily on your face since this makes you skin more sensitive to light and you don't want it to get sunburn. It a great product and it's affordable.
Emily M.
This is the worst acne treatment ever. It actually burned my skin! I left it on for 20-25 minutes and when i took it off my face was beat red and my acne was very irritated. I woke up in the morning and the redness was still there! It took 3 days for it to go away! Not recommended for sensitive skin
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
I am such a sucker for this impulse buy from my local target. A bit cheaper than the leading brand and it does exactly what I need it to do. Does not burn and works on sensitive combination skin! I would recommend if you are thinking about purchasing.
Emily M.
Madison, WI
I use this as part of my beauty routine every morning and night and it works wonderfully. I can visibly see a reduction in acne spots on my skin after application of this treatment.
Ashley A.
This product works great! I have been spending a lot of money on high end brand names and this does the trick too! I have been so pleased with this product!
Jo Lynne S.
Springfield, MO
This is a good product to get rid of acne quickly. I highly recommend. It does leave a white film but that is ok.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
This product didn’t work for me. It just didn’t. That doesn’t mean that it won’t work for you.