Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam

Shop Clinique Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam is this product good for combination type skin?
What would you say about this product? I am looking for an acne treatment.
Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam has anyone ever tried this? Is it good for helping get rid of acne?
Start your review of Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam!
Product Highlights
I use it every morning and night and it does not dry out my skin like most face washes.in reviews
I can't live without it.in reviews
Great cleanser for acne especially for very sensitive skin like mine.in reviews
I've tried majority of the drugstore brand face washes, but I never see any lasting results with clearing my skin, or they dry my skin out.in reviews
The active ingredients in this and most acne products is salicylic acid and benzyl peroxide.in reviews
Stephanie K.
Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam uploaded by Stephanie K.
I like this product, it's gentle on the skin and it has lasted me quite awhile! I tend to break out before my cycle and I use this and it helps a lot. The smell is not too harsh either! I would purchase it again. Follow me for a follow! I give honest reviews!
Siobhan R.
Lakeland, FL
Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam uploaded by Siobhan R.
Purchased at: Macy's
Hands up if you're in your thirties & still get acne 🤚🏽😭 if like me your skin is sensitive with a combination of oily & dry and you have random outbreaks now and then. I recommend giving this cleansing foam a try, its light & not harsh on your skin. My skin always feels lovely and clean after, but not dried out. I use it twice daily when I suffer outbreaks and it works so well at combating redness & preventing my acne from getting worse. Bottle is nice & easy to use, one pump of the mousse is enough each time. Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam
Kimberly V.
Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam uploaded by Kimberly V.
By far the best acne regimen I have ever been on. It is extremely effective and affordable. As an adult I have battled with adult acne and I can say I have never felt more confident in a skin care line as I do with Clinique
shreeja D.
richmond
this product saved my life!! i had so much acne and with this, everything got better. i really recommend this and the texture of the foam is very soothing as well as the packaging. i bought it from macy’s.
Angie K.
Buckley
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product because of the consistency , I would say this is more for oily skin because I have very dry skin and this dried it out even more:(
Darcy H.
East Greenville
After trying numerous drug store brands, finally decided to take a leap and spend a little more money. BEST DECISION EVER! Nothing seemed to help my acne prone, combo skin until this. Not only did it clear up my skin almost over night, the product lasted way longer than I expected even using it morning & night. In this case, you definitely pay for what you get and the results are worth it!
Jonatan J.
Bossier City, LA
Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam uploaded by Jonatan J.
Purchased at: belk
This is a great cleansing foam for acne. It contains salicylic acid, so it helps fight against acne. This has helped my acne so much. It is not drying nor does it make my acne worse. I do have dry skin, so it that help someone. I use this AM and PM and it has lasted me a while. I love Clinique’s acne line because it really does help clear your acne overtime.
Cheyenne B.
Buena Park, CA
This is such a good line from clinique. I suffer from bad acne and this got rid of it. Only bad thing about this product is that its foam and it goes fast.
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
This is probably the only Clinique product I didn't like, and had to return. after a couple of uses I realized that my skin was extremely dry after using. I have used the mild soap (non foam) and never had this happen. I swapped this for the regular mild soap and the problem stopped. It just wasn't for me.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
This cleansing foam is super gentle and helps clean off all impurities, dirt and grime. I usually wash my face and massage this onto my face in a circular motion. I can definitely feel it washing off a lot of the grime on my face! Would definitely recommend! Ever since I switched to this cleanser, I've noticed that I've been breaking out significantly less and my skin has been noticeably smoother.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melany M.
Pompano Beach, FL
1,243 reviews
il y a 4 mois
Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam is this product good for combination type skin?
Jordan T. il y a 4 mois
I would personally use a more gentle cleanser. Check our Krave’s Matcha Hemp cleanser. Then use acne based products in your serum stage after a alcohol free toner.
brianna S.
turnersville, NJ
il y a 7 mois
Caroline D. il y a 7 mois
It works but also really gives you a dry skin. Personally I would go for something softer.