BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClinique
Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion

Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion

Shop Clinique Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Has anyone helped acne appear? It helps me only to decrease it when it already appeared :(
[product:clinique-acne-solutionstm-clarifying-lotion] ? Can you use this product day and night ?
This brand is very good, but will it be very good for my oily face with mild acne? CLINIQUE Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion
Start your review of Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion!
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
1,009 reviews
Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion uploaded by Ann R.
Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion uploaded by Ann R.
Purchased at: Macy's
I just bought this due to my adult break out. I am truly happy 😃 with the results I am seeing. I usually never 👎 break out but for what ever reason this month I have.this product really works it cost me around 25$ but so worth it
Megan  W.
Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion uploaded by Megan  W.
This is not a clarifying lotion. This is a toner. The name is misleading. I use this every day , am and pm, for a month now. It does not sting or irritate my skin. But at the same time, I hardly notice any benefits from using this product. I will definitely stick to Cliniques 3 step Acne Solutions skincare line but when I run out of this (TONER) I will replace it with something else.
Yopy J.
Philadelphia, PA
Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion uploaded by Yopy J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchase this clarifying lotion solely for the high salicylic acid. This clarifying lotion would work best for someone with a very oily facial skin type, and perhaps people in their twenties. The high alcohol content is too high to my liking now. so I usually just just a dab or two drops (on a cotton pad) right on my occasional acne. I’d still recommend, as long as long as you don’t mind with the high astringent content. Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion
Stephanie W.
Odebolt, IA
1,546 reviews
Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion uploaded by Stephanie W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Takes wonderful care of my adult acne. I’m 37 medium light skin tone. It heals the acne and oils without drying out my skin. It’s very effective and I would recommend to others. Also for younger skin as well.
Ashley H.
Hunker, PA
Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion uploaded by Ashley H.
I've been using the Clinique skincare line for years. I love so many of their products, and when I started to develop acne in my 30's (fun!), I decided to try out their Acne Solutions products. Their second step after washing your face is using their Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion. It's suitable for all skin types, fragrance free, and allergy tested. It contains salicylic acid and caffeine, and does an amazing job at keeping my face extra clean and free of oil and zits. After I use this my skin looks and feels amazing! It's so soft and my pores are no longer visible. My skin tone also looks much more even. My skin tends to be on the oily side and this did occasionally make it a tiny bit dry in some spots, but not overly so. The next step lotion was more than enough to hydrate my skin. You can buy a 6oz. bottle for around $18, so it's not the cheapest toner option, but I feel like the quality of the product is absolutely worth the price. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone else who is struggling with acne, or anyone who tends to have oily skin. It's also just a great choice if you want a great toner, period. Someone with normal skin would probably just use it less often. I will absolutely continue to use this product in the future.
Jennifer H.
2,616 reviews
Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Dillard's
I have mature skin but if I get blemishes or break outs, I head for this toner. I cannot use all the time because the salicylic acid is too drying.
Suna M.
Glendale Hts, IL
Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion uploaded by Suna M.
Not so sure how I feel about it. It has powder at the bottom, so you have to give it a good shake before using it. I do use a cotton ball to get some product out. I don’t like how the opening is pretty wide and can’t really control how much product it lets out- so you have to be careful with that. I also think it has alcohol in it, because it smells a lot like alcohol and the smell is very strong, it makes my eyes water when I apply it on my face. So far no drying or peeling, but will review again after two weeks of use 🥰
OLGA Y.
Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion uploaded by OLGA Y.
I paired Clinique Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion and Clinique Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam. These two products help me a lot: helps to remove redness, acne, and whiteheads. I added them to Pmd Clean Facial Cleansing Device. If the skin is dried after using Clinique Acne Solutions, you must reduce the amount of product you apply on your skin and adjust how often to use the products.
Lauren N.
Los Angeles, CA
Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion uploaded by Lauren N.
I love Clinique products and their toners—especially this one— are the best. There is salicylic acid in it to target acne. I suggest starting with applying just at night and build up to Am/pm.
Ronda L.
Hot Springs, AR
Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion uploaded by Ronda L.
I use this some of the time to help keep my face clear from bumps . It seems to work ok . It’s really affordable and easily obtainable . Make sure to shake it up before use . If your skin tends to be more on the dry side I would use every other day . Make sure to moisturize well when using drying toners like this . Recommend .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
johanna V.
il y a 2 ans
Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion ? Can you use this product day and night ?
Nikki R. il y a 2 ans
You can! Just be sure to follow with moisturizer.
Michelle C.
Toronto, ON
OLGA Y. il y a 2 ans
I use this Clarifying Lotion regularly. In my opinion it can work for you. This product clears blemishes, whiteheads, greatly exfoliates the skin and reduces excess oil. But I recommend to try the sample first.
nino M.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
What Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion can I use against wrinkles around the eyes?