Acne Free Terminator 10

by AcneFree

Is this for oily skin can this product cause irritation?
Does this work on hyperpigmentation or is it more for cysts?
Im looking for products to help with acne. Ever since I removed my birth control, my skin has went crazy! Doe this product work?
Start your review of Acne Free Terminator 10!
Rihana C.
Everett, WA
Acne Free Terminator 10 uploaded by Rihana C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
First off: pretty drying. Second off: worth it. These days, unless I don't religiously wash my makeup brushes (which I have learned to do the hard way), my breakouts are usually isolated to single painful pimples. I've learned, through trial and error, that benzoyl peroxide is the most effective treatment for my skin. This stuff is the "big guns", what I bust out when I feel one of those painful zits coming on. I still usually get the zit, but it only lingers for days instead of weeks. There are similar products out there, bit they tend to be more expensive. This is pretty affordable, especially considering how little of it you should use at a time. Apply it sparingly and only over small patches, though - it's strong, and pretty drying.
Michele G.
ashville, OH
AMAZING!!!!! It works wonders. I use it as soon as I feel a zit coming on. It stops it from forming. This is worth a try for you.
Molly N.
Dallas, TX
Acne Free Terminator 10 uploaded by Molly N.
This works! My face clears up in a matter of days if I use regularly! It’s a bit more expensive than just drugstore brands but it lasts a long time. Only needed as a spot treatment. And it has no scent which is nice when it comes to acne treatments. Acne Free Terminator 10 #acnefree
Jana G.
salem, OR
Acne Free Terminator 10 uploaded by Jana G.
Purchased at: Walmart
i love this stuff! i use it on my acne every night and it makes zits smaller or disappear over night. i seriously swear by this if you have a zit you want to get rid of quickly, and it seems to reduce scarring as well! win!
Salina M.
Phoenix, AZ
Acne Free Terminator 10 uploaded by Salina M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I give this product a( A+) I have struggled with acne all my life a friend introduced me to this product I've been using it for years now it definitely takes the acne away this product has made my face feel free again no more struggling with acne I do stock up with this product it works so good and for a good price as well.
Kilie G.
Gilbert
This acne cream works great and is very affordable. I always see a difference overnight when I use this.
Kelsey M.
Greenville, NC
Best acne spot treatment ever!!! I put this on any trouble areas morning and night, and can see the spots diminish within days!
amanda M.
Matawan, NJ
This stuff is absolutely great! Its great for getting your skin summer ready! I find it works best if you layer it with another acne cream
Christina E.
Portland, OR
I have been using the stuff for years now and It works wonders. When my kids started getting acne I had them start using it and they love it as well
Zi S.
Kensington, MD
Acne Free Terminator 10 uploaded by Zi S.
This spot treatment is amazing. It helped me finally rid my skin of my acne scars while simultaneously helping me prevent new pimples from emerging. It’s dry and sensitive skin friendly. It’s affordable which is bonus.  I definitely recommend this product you’d be doing yourself a disservice if you don’t get this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christina E.
Portland, OR
il y a 4 ans
Jamie T. il y a 3 ans
I've always seen it at CVS but you should be able to find it at any drugstore.