Acne Free Body Clearing Acne Spray

by AcneFree

NULL

Never used is it worth getting?
My almost 20 yr old son has had a terrible time with acne since about age 15. It's not so much his face anymore, but his arms, chest, neck and back. I've tried SO many things, including prescription pills at one time. This is something I've never seen. Would love to hear some first-hand accounts about how well this has worked. Thanks !! 😀you
How does the spray work compared to direct application?
Start your review of Acne Free Body Clearing Acne Spray!
Gastonia, NC
I was very disappointed with this product. I didn't feel as though it worked. I used it every night for a month with no change. It also has a very strong smell and if I didn't ventilate the room it would send me into a coughing fit. Would not recommend, even though it has a great price.
Miami
This does clear my back of acne but it is kind of sticky in the beginning. Just make sure it drys and then put on a shirt. Also do spray in a well ventilated area and hold your breath. After you spray run out of the bathroom for a minute because it will sting when you breath in.
Wichita, KS
I bought this product with high hopes... I was severely let down. I couldn't get passed the gosh awful stench of it. I sprayed it on my back when I first bought it and had to shower immediately after. Ended up throwing it away because of how terrible it was.
Sheffield Lake
absolutely love this product for ingrown hair prevention  after shaving . hard to find.. I found it at the dollar tree .. I bought as much as I could .. but they stopped selling it and I ran out .. I do miss it ..very much ... would love to have it again
Tuscola
With salicylic acid wash and this directly after drying off, this is keeping sweaty bacne away. It sprays upside down or just lean forward to use on back. However, it is nearly asphyxiating in a small room.
Groveland
I have suffered from bacne for a while, and could not find a product to help clear it up. i started using this and it clears it up immediately. for 13 dollars at a local drugstore this product is defietely worth the purchase i highly recommend it.
El Paso, TX
My husband gets bad acne on his back! I bought him this and it has blessed his back!! It works great! And he loves it!! I think it is amazing how it transformed him! I highly recommend it if you are struggling with acne!
Omg guys! This spring this was and still is where it's at for me. It's amazing. This is the cheapest drugstore acne spray for my back. I get acne on my back and I've been using this and it's helped soooo much! I would recommend this to anyone and if your not satisfied bring it back. It's nice bc it's a spray so it's a one person job, yay! It smells bad but it works so good I can't complain :)
Monticello, GA
I recently started to use this on my upper back and arms where I have had breakouts my whole life. I saw results in the first week. Over the years I visited several dermatologists about the problem and they would prescribe medicine that did absolutely nothing (or even made the condition worse) or tried to sell me their own "cure" that they created (which was always some BS product that was nothing more than unscented skin lotion). This has been the only thing that has worked and I would recommend it.
Acne Free Body Clearing Acne Spray uploaded by Brianna C.
Acne Free Body Clearing Acne Spray uploaded by Brianna C.
Perfect for using in those hard to reach places on your back and maybe even your legs if you have acne there 😳. Totally affordable. Found mine at my local Dollar Tree. The smell does make you cough. I would NOT spray this on my face. I'd spray it on my hand first, then apply to my face.