BY ACNEFREE #9 in Skin Care Tools

Advanced cleaning brush with 2 speeds. includes 2 extra brush heads and 2 aa batteries. ultra-soft bristles gently exfoliate and deep clean pores. perfect complement to any acnefree system. the advanced cleansing brush cleans deep to unclog pores, remove impurities and exfoliate your skin. deep cleans skin removes dirt, oil and makeup trapped in pores helps skin absorb treatments reduces oily areas gently exfoliates see more...

Buy on Target
Payton A.
Payton A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this brush. The bristles are soft but they're also effective. The design of it makes it easy to hold and target specific areas of your face. I've used it with non- AcneFree products. The head is interchangeable so when one brush gets old, you can change it out for a new one. I've had it for about two years and I'm only on my second brush head! I would recommend to a friend.
kai a.
kai a.
Atlanta
This brush is great! I think the price is decent for the brush. I didn't have to much trouble with the bristles on the brush. I use this with another face scrub that I have and it works great. I like that it actually helps make my skin feel soft, however, I do wish the bristles were softer since my skin is sensitive.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product to try a brush before spending money on a better one. It worked well, but I dropped it in water on accident once and it was ruined. It doesn't claim to be water proof, but still I wish I would have just help up a little bit longer. Also, the heads can cause breakout if not changed frequently.
Tina N.
Tina N.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using the Acne Free AcneFree Advanced Cleansing Brush for over two years now and it had done my face some wonders. It is a dupe for Regenerist Olay Regenerist Facial Cleansing Brush. I use it on my problems area which are my T-Zone and it has done the best things to my face and cleaning my pores. Give it a try and tell me how does it feel.!
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brush! However, do NOT leave it in the shower or wet areas. Mine got really yucky around the buttons and the batteries rusted. I continued to use it without the batteries as just a standard brush without the rotation and it worked fine. The bristles were nice and dense without being too abrasive!
Sorany C.
Sorany C.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is really good for the price point. I believe I purchased mine at Ulta for around $5. I use it a few times a week with any of my favorite face washes and it is gentle on my sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend this to others that are looking to purchase a cleansing brush for the first time.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Elon, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good brush. While I've never tried any of the more expensive options, I am very happy with this one and can't imagine that the others would do anything all that differently. This brush is gentle, but it makes your skin feel so soft and clean. I've never had an issue with it being too rough on my face or hurting the skin!
daija l.
daija l.
miami
Absolutely great product I felt it getting see into my pores and really clean my face, I can honestly say there was a difference in texture of my skin after using it...it felt much softer. Even though it is very good I would say only buy it if you really want or need it cause it's not cheap but not expensive.
Marisa G.
Marisa G.
Pretty good brush for the price, I have a few minor gripes about it but it did its job. The bristles of the brush do not hold up as well as the other brush I have tried at the same price, so it checks out there. If you're looking to try out a cleansing brush for the first time, this is a good option.
Jericka N.
Jericka N.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this facial brush, it have soft bristlea and lathers ur face well with facial cleansers. It does the job like many others do but unlike others inj used tbis one can withstand some damage. I dropped mine many times accidently and it still works unlike one ive used and it fell and broke to tiny pieces!
Amera A.
Amera A.
Tampa, FL
I wanted to try a cleansing brush but I think its to rough on my skin
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
I have always wanted to try a cleansing brush but I've never been sure if it really does the job. Does anyone know if this is useful??
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
would this be good for bumpy skin? what kind of soap or cleanser do you use?
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm trying to find the best brush to buy. For those of you that have this brush and like it: Where did you purchase yours? And how much was it? Have you tried other brushes like this before?
Steph C.
Steph C.
Thinking about buy this... how does it compare to other brand's similar products?