BY ACNEFREE #30 in Skin Care Tools

Advanced cleaning brush with 2 speeds. includes 2 extra brush heads and 2 aa batteries. ultra-soft bristles gently exfoliate and deep clean pores. perfect complement to any acnefree system. the advanced cleansing brush cleans deep to unclog pores, remove impurities and exfoliate your skin. deep cleans skin removes dirt, oil and makeup trapped in pores helps skin absorb treatments reduces oily areas gently exfoliates

Buy on Walmart
Umme S.
Dublin, OH
I use this facebrush twice in 24hours.. Initially the brush felt too hard on skin but I have been using since last 3months.. The brush softened and it has started making my skin very even .. I notice less acne and dead skin..specially around my chin and nose.. I see less white heads too.. However I didnt use the acne free cleanser I got along with this brush.. So I cannot write anything about that.. But you can use the brush with any other cleanser..
Bethany F.
Woodland Hills, CA
It was affordable and mine came with a replacement head and the cleanser. It works great and I would say that the brush can be tough if you have it on High or pressed hard against skin but it really gets all the junk off your skin and removes dead skin. I am lighter around the eyes and tougher on my forehead and t zone! Recommend! Has lasted me going on 3 years without having to change batteries or getting ruined! Use about 2 times a month!
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
This is a great cleansing brush for your face compared to the really expensive ones they sell everywhere. The brush is really soft yet leaves my skin really clean and polished. It does a great job removing the dead dulling skin on my face and improves my complexion. Since using this I think my skin looks younger and healthier. I've been using it for about 6 months now and absolutely no problems with it. Very well made!
Falan H.
Atlanta, GA
I bought my cleansing brush and Walmart and absolutely love it. It definitely exfoliates. Considering the price, it is a good facial scrubber. I gave it 4 stars however because I can't find a replacement head sold individually. You'd have to buy a whole new brush once you use both brush heads. If they sold the heads alone then I would definitely give this 5 stars.
Payton A.
I absolutely love this brush. The bristles are soft but they're also effective. The design of it makes it easy to hold and target specific areas of your face. I've used it with non- AcneFree products. The head is interchangeable so when one brush gets old, you can change it out for a new one. I've had it for about two years and I'm only on my second brush head! I would recommend to a friend.
Melissa A.
Richmond, KY
This is a product that I can't live without! Exceeded my expectations. This is extremely effective as it removes all traces of make up, dirt, or anything else that may build up on your face! The solution is also great for my acne prone skin and does not cause my skin to break out!
Tina N.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been using the Acne Free AcneFree Advanced Cleansing Brush for over two years now and it had done my face some wonders. It is a dupe for Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Facial Cleansing Brush. I use it on my problems area which are my T-Zone and it has done the best things to my face and cleaning my pores. Give it a try and tell me how does it feel.!
Alexis K.
Fletcher, NC
This is a good brush. While I've never tried any of the more expensive options, I am very happy with this one and can't imagine that the others would do anything all that differently. This brush is gentle, but it makes your skin feel so soft and clean. I've never had an issue with it being too rough on my face or hurting the skin!
Kelsey G.
Great brush! However, do NOT leave it in the shower or wet areas. Mine got really yucky around the buttons and the batteries rusted. I continued to use it without the batteries as just a standard brush without the rotation and it worked fine. The bristles were nice and dense without being too abrasive!
Sorany C.
Lexington, KY
This brush is really good for the price point. I believe I purchased mine at Ulta for around $5. I use it a few times a week with any of my favorite face washes and it is gentle on my sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend this to others that are looking to purchase a cleansing brush for the first time.
Amera A.
Temple Terrace, FL
I wanted to try a cleansing brush but I think its to rough on my skin
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
would this be good for bumpy skin? what kind of soap or cleanser do you use?
Alyssa F.
I have always wanted to try a cleansing brush but I've never been sure if it really does the job. Does anyone know if this is useful??
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
I'm trying to find the best brush to buy. For those of you that have this brush and like it: Where did you purchase yours? And how much was it? Have you tried other brushes like this before?
Steph C.
Thinking about buy this... how does it compare to other brand's similar products?