Add a Photo

By ACNEFREE
#34 in Skin Care Tools
Advanced cleaning brush with 2 speeds. includes 2 extra brush heads and 2 aa batteries. ultra-soft bristles gently exfoliate and deep clean pores. perfect complement to any acnefree system. the advanced cleansing brush cleans deep to unclog pores, remove impurities and exfoliate your skin. deep cleans skin removes dirt, oil and makeup trapped in pores helps skin absorb treatments reduces oily areas gently exfoliates
Photos (3)
carly k.
carly k.

I'm so glad I purchased this ! It's been one of the smartest purchases I've ever made. My skin feels so amazing and my skin is flawless 👸
Lilibeth T.
Lilibeth T.
Brooklyn , NY

This cleansing brush to keep you skin clean and prevent acne. For this reason I really recommend to everyone to prevent or to cure acne.
Tesla G.
Tesla G.
Jamestown, ND

This worked amazingly foe me. I've never had acne disappear so quickly with just one use! Love it! Use it every night before bed!
TYanna M.
TYanna M.

I really like this product it feels nice on my face when I use it. The product is very cheap and its just like any other brush
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

I absolutely love this and use it all the time along with the Acne free face wash! It deep cleanses and gently exfoliates.
Christina D.
Christina D.
lincoln, NE

This brush is so soft and gentle on the skin! after i finished with it i could already tell my face was softer!
Dominique A.
Dominique A.
Fort Polk, LA

I use this set everyday! It does so well with exfoliating my skin and is cost friendly!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Johnson City, NY

This face brush is a literal life-saver for me. I had struggled with severe cystic acne and blackheads for nearly 5 years and NOTHING had been able to clear my skin. 2 months after beginning to use this brush, my skin is completely clear save for a few single pimples every now and then. I use it every day after taking my makeup off with a makeup wipe. It can be used with any sort of cleanser. This brush deep cleans and gets all the makeup and grime out of my pores. It leaves my skin feeling purged of everything and completely clean. If I go even a day without using it, I can definitely tell the difference in my skin. I will never be without this product.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Davie, FL

This brush is SOOO ROUGH & drying on the skin. I feel that its better for a body brush rather than a facial brush. The price is nice, but it's not water resistant & like I said my poor face was sooooo dry after using it twice in one week. It's also very messy because it doesn't vibrate like many other sling brushes it just spins & if your not careful you'll be covered in face wash, & you hair may get caught up in the brush. I wouldn't recommend.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Vernon, NJ

My son has bad acne and has been using this system for about a month now and we have been noticing a change so far. He is having fewer breakouts but is really rough for sensitive skin. It's a catch 22.
Amera A.
Amera A.
Tampa, Fl

I wanted to try a cleansing brush but I think its to rough on my skin
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, New Brunswick

I'm trying to find the best brush to buy. For those of you that have this brush and like it: Where did you purchase yours? And how much was it? Have you tried other brushes like this before?
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.

I have always wanted to try a cleansing brush but I've never been sure if it really does the job. Does anyone know if this is useful??
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

would this be good for bumpy skin? what kind of soap or cleanser do you use?
Kristine L.
Kristine L.
Seabrook, TX

How often do you have to replace the heads on this spin brush?

Join Now