Add a Photo

By ACNEFREE
#34 in Skin Care Tools
Advanced cleaning brush with 2 speeds. includes 2 extra brush heads and 2 aa batteries. ultra-soft bristles gently exfoliate and deep clean pores. perfect complement to any acnefree system. the advanced cleansing brush cleans deep to unclog pores, remove impurities and exfoliate your skin. deep cleans skin removes dirt, oil and makeup trapped in pores helps skin absorb treatments reduces oily areas gently exfoliates
Photos (4)
Christina D.
Christina D.
lincoln, NE

This brush is so soft and gentle on the skin! after i finished with it i could already tell my face was softer!
Dominique A.
Dominique A.
Fort Polk, LA

I use this set everyday! It does so well with exfoliating my skin and is cost friendly!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

Honestly this product works wonders, my acne was so much clearer after only a few uses of the kit alongside the oil free purifying cleanser that i bought on the side. sure happy with the results and i think oily skin people like myself should deffinately give it a go
amber s.
amber s.

I've always wanted to try this product, I've seen it advertised but of seems like I can never get it. If I could have this OMG! this would help me out a lot. I think this product will help me out.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Vernon, NJ

My son has bad acne and has been using this system for about a month now and we have been noticing a change so far. He is having fewer breakouts but is really rough for sensitive skin. It's a catch 22.
Tia M.
Tia M.

This brush is awesome. First of all it is so soft, there are two speeds, and it is a great price for the quality!!!
Judi W.
Judi W.

I use this two to three times a week. It gives my face a good deep clean. I figured out anymore than that, it seems to aggravate my skin.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Davie, FL

This brush is SOOO ROUGH & drying on the skin. I feel that its better for a body brush rather than a facial brush. The price is nice, but it's not water resistant & like I said my poor face was sooooo dry after using it twice in one week. It's also very messy because it doesn't vibrate like many other sling brushes it just spins & if your not careful you'll be covered in face wash, & you hair may get caught up in the brush. I wouldn't recommend.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Johnson City, NY

This face brush is a literal life-saver for me. I had struggled with severe cystic acne and blackheads for nearly 5 years and NOTHING had been able to clear my skin. 2 months after beginning to use this brush, my skin is completely clear save for a few single pimples every now and then. I use it every day after taking my makeup off with a makeup wipe. It can be used with any sort of cleanser. This brush deep cleans and gets all the makeup and grime out of my pores. It leaves my skin feeling purged of everything and completely clean. If I go even a day without using it, I can definitely tell the difference in my skin. I will never be without this product.
Ashlee G.
Ashlee G.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I love this brush! I was having major acne issues, and flaky skin plus out of control oil. After using this brush with their oil free cleanser, my face has cleared up quite a bit. The flaky patches are gone, and ny skin is no longer dull. Best purchase ever.
Amera A.
Amera A.
Tampa, Fl

I wanted to try a cleansing brush but I think its to rough on my skin
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

would this be good for bumpy skin? what kind of soap or cleanser do you use?
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.

I have always wanted to try a cleansing brush but I've never been sure if it really does the job. Does anyone know if this is useful??
Nora C.
Nora C.

Thinking about buy this... how does it compare to other brand's similar products?
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, New Brunswick

I'm trying to find the best brush to buy. For those of you that have this brush and like it: Where did you purchase yours? And how much was it? Have you tried other brushes like this before?

Join Now