Add a Photo

By ACNEFREE
#28 in Skin Care Tools
Advanced cleaning brush with 2 speeds. includes 2 extra brush heads and 2 aa batteries. ultra-soft bristles gently exfoliate and deep clean pores. perfect complement to any acnefree system. the advanced cleansing brush cleans deep to unclog pores, remove impurities and exfoliate your skin. deep cleans skin removes dirt, oil and makeup trapped in pores helps skin absorb treatments reduces oily areas gently exfoliates
Photos (5)
TYanna M.
TYanna M.

I really like this product it feels nice on my face when I use it. The product is very cheap and its just like any other brush
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

I absolutely love this and use it all the time along with the Acne free face wash! It deep cleanses and gently exfoliates.
Christina D.
Christina D.
lincoln, NE

This brush is so soft and gentle on the skin! after i finished with it i could already tell my face was softer!
Dominique A.
Dominique A.
Fort Polk, LA

I use this set everyday! It does so well with exfoliating my skin and is cost friendly!
amber s.
amber s.

I've always wanted to try this product, I've seen it advertised but of seems like I can never get it. If I could have this OMG! this would help me out a lot. I think this product will help me out.
Savanna P.
Savanna P.
Bristol, VA

This clensing brush is a definate must have in my beauty routine, my skin has make a complete 360 turn from what it was before I purchased this brush! I would deffinately recommend this to ANYONE!
Rohini K.
Rohini K.
Leesburg, VA

This cleansing brush has worked wonders for my skin! When I use this, my skin feels like all the impurities have been my washed away and my pores can breathe! This is a great alternative for the Clarasonic only cheaper! This also includes two settings depending on what your skin can bare! This has become a skin essential!
gloria t.
gloria t.

Was not helpful in clearing up my acne. The whole system really didn't work. The clairsonic brush works much better. It also has a variety of brushed you can use with it.
Ashlee G.
Ashlee G.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I love this brush! I was having major acne issues, and flaky skin plus out of control oil. After using this brush with their oil free cleanser, my face has cleared up quite a bit. The flaky patches are gone, and ny skin is no longer dull. Best purchase ever.
Judi W.
Judi W.

I use this two to three times a week. It gives my face a good deep clean. I figured out anymore than that, it seems to aggravate my skin.
Amera A.
Amera A.
Tampa, FL

I wanted to try a cleansing brush but I think its to rough on my skin
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

would this be good for bumpy skin? what kind of soap or cleanser do you use?
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.

I have always wanted to try a cleansing brush but I've never been sure if it really does the job. Does anyone know if this is useful??
Steph C.
Steph C.

Thinking about buy this... how does it compare to other brand's similar products?
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton , New Brunswick

I'm trying to find the best brush to buy. For those of you that have this brush and like it: Where did you purchase yours? And how much was it? Have you tried other brushes like this before?