BY ACNEFREE #7 in Skin Care Tools

Advanced cleaning brush with 2 speeds. includes 2 extra brush heads and 2 aa batteries. ultra-soft bristles gently exfoliate and deep clean pores. perfect complement to any acnefree system. the advanced cleansing brush cleans deep to unclog pores, remove impurities and exfoliate your skin. deep cleans skin removes dirt, oil and makeup trapped in pores helps skin absorb treatments reduces oily areas gently exfoliates see more...

Buy on Target
Allison R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product to try a brush before spending money on a better one. It worked well, but I dropped it in water on accident once and it was ruined. It doesn't claim to be water proof, but still I wish I would have just help up a little bit longer. Also, the heads can cause breakout if not changed frequently.
Wedding O.
Fishers
I bought this 2 years ago, and actually bought 2 because the first was left on the shower holder and it ruined the batteries and the equipment, so got second one. In the meantime I got the Mia 2 and been using since then. It is a very basic electrical brush but if you do not have many break outs, this could work. As I started having more break out due to hormonal changes (age!), I felt I needed a more powerful brush, but if you just need a little extra "help" while cleaning, this will work.
Veronica M.
Piper City, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I give this a 0 Do not use of you do not have all over acne. I break alil every now and then and I figured this would help my break outs nope it burned my skin I had to go to the doctor and get medication for it, it looks like it's leaving a scar. Do not recommend.
Baige S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this spin brush with the cleanser about 3-4 years ago and it is still running perfectly! I use it every other night so i dont over do it. Its not too harsh on my sensitive skin and it does exfoliate the dead skin off and leaves my skin feeling really clean compared to just using my hands. Plus its only $10 and for me at least has lasted a very long time. And not to mention the cleanser really helped cleared up my acne. Will repurchase again if it ever stops working.
Ashley G.
Vermillion, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product for the first time last night and  I was super impressed! After using two makeup wipes to remove my makeup it still took off SO much more dirt and makeup. I thought $17.62 from Walmart was a great price since it comes with an extra head, a cleanser and the batteries! My skin also felt so clean and soft afterwards! I will definitely keep using and I do recommend to others! Acne Free AcneFree Advanced Cleansing Brush
Amanda Z.
Muskegon, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the cleansing brush itself which is the only part I will be reviewing. I purchased this for around $20 and kinda feel like I wasted my money. I also purchased a store brand one 6 months later for about $5 only to find it is exactly the same down to the bristle spacing as the AcneFree branded one. I do however like this brush. I use mine with a mild soap and water. It does a great job cleaning my face but, I am giving it only 3/5 for being over priced.
Umme S.
Dublin, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this facebrush twice in 24hours.. Initially the brush felt too hard on skin but I have been using since last 3months.. The brush softened and it has started making my skin very even .. I notice less acne and dead skin..specially around my chin and nose.. I see less white heads too.. However I didnt use the acne free cleanser I got along with this brush.. So I cannot write anything about that.. But you can use the brush with any other cleanser..
Bethany F.
Woodland Hills, CA
It was affordable and mine came with a replacement head and the cleanser. It works great and I would say that the brush can be tough if you have it on High or pressed hard against skin but it really gets all the junk off your skin and removes dead skin. I am lighter around the eyes and tougher on my forehead and t zone! Recommend! Has lasted me going on 3 years without having to change batteries or getting ruined! Use about 2 times a month!
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great cleansing brush for your face compared to the really expensive ones they sell everywhere. The brush is really soft yet leaves my skin really clean and polished. It does a great job removing the dead dulling skin on my face and improves my complexion. Since using this I think my skin looks younger and healthier. I've been using it for about 6 months now and absolutely no problems with it. Very well made!
Falan H.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought my cleansing brush and Walmart and absolutely love it. It definitely exfoliates. Considering the price, it is a good facial scrubber. I gave it 4 stars however because I can't find a replacement head sold individually. You'd have to buy a whole new brush once you use both brush heads. If they sold the heads alone then I would definitely give this 5 stars.
Amera A.
Tampa, FL
I wanted to try a cleansing brush but I think its to rough on my skin
Alyssa F.
I have always wanted to try a cleansing brush but I've never been sure if it really does the job. Does anyone know if this is useful??
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
would this be good for bumpy skin? what kind of soap or cleanser do you use?
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm trying to find the best brush to buy. For those of you that have this brush and like it: Where did you purchase yours? And how much was it? Have you tried other brushes like this before?
Steph C.
Thinking about buy this... how does it compare to other brand's similar products?