Acne Free AcneFree Advanced Cleansing Brush uploaded by Tayla T.Acne Free AcneFree Advanced Cleansing Brush uploaded by Destinee D.Acne Free AcneFree Advanced Cleansing Brush uploaded by Chloe M.See all 7 photos

BY ACNEFREE #14 in Skin Care Tools

Advanced cleaning brush with 2 speeds. includes 2 extra brush heads and 2 aa batteries. ultra-soft bristles gently exfoliate and deep clean pores. perfect complement to any acnefree system. the advanced cleansing brush cleans deep to unclog pores, remove impurities and exfoliate your skin. deep cleans skin removes dirt, oil and makeup trapped in pores helps skin absorb treatments reduces oily areas gently exfoliates see more...

• I have always wanted to try a cleansi...Cleansing brushes are great fo... 3 Answers
  • Is this product effective? What other...Be the first to answer!
  • Lo puede usar personas con piel sensi...Hola Francis si solo da como ... 1 Answers
Photos (7)
Buy on Target*
Falan H.
Falan H.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought my cleansing brush and Walmart and absolutely love it. It definitely exfoliates. Considering the price, it is a good facial scrubber. I gave it 4 stars however because I can't find a replacement head sold individually. You'd have to buy a whole new brush once you use both brush heads. If they sold the heads alone then I would definitely give this 5 stars.
Payton A.
Payton A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this brush. The bristles are soft but they're also effective. The design of it makes it easy to hold and target specific areas of your face. I've used it with non- AcneFree products. The head is interchangeable so when one brush gets old, you can change it out for a new one. I've had it for about two years and I'm only on my second brush head! I would recommend to a friend.
Tina N.
Tina N.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using the Acne Free AcneFree Advanced Cleansing Brush for over two years now and it had done my face some wonders. It is a dupe for Regenerist Olay Regenerist Facial Cleansing Brush. I use it on my problems area which are my T-Zone and it has done the best things to my face and cleaning my pores. Give it a try and tell me how does it feel.!
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Fletcher, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good brush. While I've never tried any of the more expensive options, I am very happy with this one and can't imagine that the others would do anything all that differently. This brush is gentle, but it makes your skin feel so soft and clean. I've never had an issue with it being too rough on my face or hurting the skin!
Sorany C.
Sorany C.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is really good for the price point. I believe I purchased mine at Ulta for around $5. I use it a few times a week with any of my favorite face washes and it is gentle on my sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend this to others that are looking to purchase a cleansing brush for the first time.
Marisa G.
Marisa G.
Pretty good brush for the price, I have a few minor gripes about it but it did its job. The bristles of the brush do not hold up as well as the other brush I have tried at the same price, so it checks out there. If you're looking to try out a cleansing brush for the first time, this is a good option.
Jericka N.
Jericka N.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this facial brush, it have soft bristlea and lathers ur face well with facial cleansers. It does the job like many others do but unlike others inj used tbis one can withstand some damage. I dropped mine many times accidently and it still works unlike one ive used and it fell and broke to tiny pieces!
braiden c.
braiden c.
paducah, ky
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush has helped with my acne and taking my makeup off so much. I bought it at Walmart in the acne section. Its very gentle on the skin and does an effective job. The price is great, especially if you're looking for something in the drugstore price range.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Leesburg, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is awesome! The price is great, as it comes with an extra brush head and a full size face wash. I love the double speed setting so I can get a deep clean every time. I use this 3 times a week, at night, and it has done wonders for my exfoliating routine!
Elise Z.
Elise Z.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
really enjoy using this cleansing brush! You can feel the brush clean deep into your skin. Although it is tough on acne, it is very gentle on your skin. You can both see and feel the brush cleaning your face. now i barely have any acne thanks to this brush.
Amera A.
Amera A.
Tampa, FL
I wanted to try a cleansing brush but I think its to rough on my skin
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
would this be good for bumpy skin? what kind of soap or cleanser do you use?
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
I have always wanted to try a cleansing brush but I've never been sure if it really does the job. Does anyone know if this is useful??
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm trying to find the best brush to buy. For those of you that have this brush and like it: Where did you purchase yours? And how much was it? Have you tried other brushes like this before?
Steph C.
Steph C.
Thinking about buy this... how does it compare to other brand's similar products?