Add a Photo

By ACNEFREE
#25 in Skin Care Tools
Advanced cleaning brush with 2 speeds. includes 2 extra brush heads and 2 aa batteries. ultra-soft bristles gently exfoliate and deep clean pores. perfect complement to any acnefree system. the advanced cleansing brush cleans deep to unclog pores, remove impurities and exfoliate your skin. deep cleans skin removes dirt, oil and makeup trapped in pores helps skin absorb treatments reduces oily areas gently exfoliates
Photos (6)
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 6, 2017, 11:43 a.m.
Review for: AcneFree Advanced Cleansing Brush
I use this brush every night! I take goat milk soap and use the soap and bristles to clean out my pores. It's very effective and I don't have acne hardly at all! Best if used morning and night!
Riley M.
Riley M.
Love love love it. I have fairly oily and very sensitive skin. I tend to have patches of small breakouts and the occasional large pimple here an there. My skin looked clean but I could always feel the bumps especially around my chin area. After using the brush for three days, my skin felt so smooth and my pores have gotten smaller! Unsightly blackheads on my my nose were gone. I'm usually worried about products drying out my face, but the brush keeps my skin exfoliated and I never get flakes. I LOVE IT.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Tampa, FL
I do not recommend this brush because it is battery operated. Although it is more pricey I would invest in one that comes with a charger. The reason for this is because the rechargeable ones have more power in the bristles and are more dependable. This brush in particular isn't the best, I felt it was a bit rough on my skin and it didn't have the power I desired.
Gidget M.
Gidget M.
Rome , Ga
Ive never used one of these before. ive always wanted to get one but couldn't find them. ive read so many good reviews about these brushes. guess its time for me to look for one so i can write a review about the actual product.
amber s.
amber s.
I've always wanted to try this product, I've seen it advertised but of seems like I can never get it. If I could have this OMG! this would help me out a lot. I think this product will help me out.
Carla J.
Carla J.
I LOVE this!! Best $20 I ever spent on face care! It makes my face feel so clean and refreshed! I don't know how I ever lived without it, honestly. #Bestof2015
Amber L.
Amber L.
Vernon, NJ
My son has bad acne and has been using this system for about a month now and we have been noticing a change so far. He is having fewer breakouts but is really rough for sensitive skin. It's a catch 22.
Rohini K.
Rohini K.
Leesburg, VA
This cleansing brush has worked wonders for my skin! When I use this, my skin feels like all the impurities have been my washed away and my pores can breathe! This is a great alternative for the Clarasonic only cheaper! This also includes two settings depending on what your skin can bare! This has become a skin essential!
gloria t.
gloria t.
Was not helpful in clearing up my acne. The whole system really didn't work. The clairsonic brush works much better. It also has a variety of brushed you can use with it.
Ashlee G.
Ashlee G.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I love this brush! I was having major acne issues, and flaky skin plus out of control oil. After using this brush with their oil free cleanser, my face has cleared up quite a bit. The flaky patches are gone, and ny skin is no longer dull. Best purchase ever.
Amera A.
Amera A.
Tampa, FL
I wanted to try a cleansing brush but I think its to rough on my skin
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
would this be good for bumpy skin? what kind of soap or cleanser do you use?
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
I have always wanted to try a cleansing brush but I've never been sure if it really does the job. Does anyone know if this is useful??
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
I'm trying to find the best brush to buy. For those of you that have this brush and like it: Where did you purchase yours? And how much was it? Have you tried other brushes like this before?
Steph C.
Steph C.
Thinking about buy this... how does it compare to other brand's similar products?