Add a Photo

By ACNEFREE
#30 in Skin Care Tools
Advanced cleaning brush with 2 speeds. includes 2 extra brush heads and 2 aa batteries. ultra-soft bristles gently exfoliate and deep clean pores. perfect complement to any acnefree system. the advanced cleansing brush cleans deep to unclog pores, remove impurities and exfoliate your skin. deep cleans skin removes dirt, oil and makeup trapped in pores helps skin absorb treatments reduces oily areas gently exfoliates
Photos (2)
Lilibeth T.
Lilibeth T.
Brooklyn , NY

This cleansing brush to keep you skin clean and prevent acne. For this reason I really recommend to everyone to prevent or to cure acne.
Tesla G.
Tesla G.
Jamestown, ND

This worked amazingly foe me. I've never had acne disappear so quickly with just one use! Love it! Use it every night before bed!
TYanna M.
TYanna M.

I really like this product it feels nice on my face when I use it. The product is very cheap and its just like any other brush
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

I absolutely love this and use it all the time along with the Acne free face wash! It deep cleanses and gently exfoliates.
Christina D.
Christina D.
lincoln, NE

This brush is so soft and gentle on the skin! after i finished with it i could already tell my face was softer!
Dominique A.
Dominique A.
Fort Polk, LA

I use this set everyday! It does so well with exfoliating my skin and is cost friendly!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Johnson City, NY

This face brush is a literal life-saver for me. I had struggled with severe cystic acne and blackheads for nearly 5 years and NOTHING had been able to clear my skin. 2 months after beginning to use this brush, my skin is completely clear save for a few single pimples every now and then. I use it every day after taking my makeup off with a makeup wipe. It can be used with any sort of cleanser. This brush deep cleans and gets all the makeup and grime out of my pores. It leaves my skin feeling purged of everything and completely clean. If I go even a day without using it, I can definitely tell the difference in my skin. I will never be without this product.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Davie, Fl

This brush is SOOO ROUGH & drying on the skin. I feel that its better for a body brush rather than a facial brush. The price is nice, but it's not water resistant & like I said my poor face was sooooo dry after using it twice in one week. It's also very messy because it doesn't vibrate like many other sling brushes it just spins & if your not careful you'll be covered in face wash, & you hair may get caught up in the brush. I wouldn't recommend.
Savanna P.
Savanna P.
Bristol, VA

This clensing brush is a definate must have in my beauty routine, my skin has make a complete 360 turn from what it was before I purchased this brush! I would deffinately recommend this to ANYONE!
Tia M.
Tia M.

This brush is awesome. First of all it is so soft, there are two speeds, and it is a great price for the quality!!!
Amera A.
Amera A.
Tampa, Fl

I wanted to try a cleansing brush but I think its to rough on my skin
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, New Brunswick

I'm trying to find the best brush to buy. For those of you that have this brush and like it: Where did you purchase yours? And how much was it? Have you tried other brushes like this before?
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Baton Rouge, LA

I have really terrible skin and heard that deep cleansing brushes are the best. Recommendations please?
Nora B.
Nora B.

Thinking about buy this... how does it compare to other brand's similar products?
Catherine P.
Catherine P.

What kinds of makeupbrands are good for acne prone skin?

Join Now